Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Purple Lotuses vs The Dragon Sisters: NHB & Hentai Match

2 posters

Go down

The Purple Lotuses vs The Dragon Sisters: NHB & Hentai Match Empty The Purple Lotuses vs The Dragon Sisters: NHB & Hentai Match

Post by daemongirl Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:43 am

Rules: On each team one wrestler is designated hentai and the other as hardcore. Only the two wrestlers with the same chosen match can be in the ring together, the hentai pair involved in a first to orgasm match while the hardcore pair are in a NHB match, when a tag is made both wrestlers have to switch with their partner. It is a best two out of three falls match and if it comes down to the third fall then the stipulation for the hentai match becomes hentai submission and the stipulation for the NHB match becomes I Quit. The losing team has to have sex with each other while taking orders from the winning team who can take part at their pleasure.

The Purple Lotuses vs The Dragon Sisters: NHB & Hentai Match 1628557-YMD30Z7.png

The pair of childhood friends had never heard of a match quite like the one they were set to take part in tonight, it was neither a tag nor a singles match but a combination of both, and not only did it have that odd about it but it also mixed two very different match types in hentai and hardcore. Lyanna counted herself as the lucky one of the two as she finished zipping up the front of her black leather ring attire which resembled a body suit an anime ninja might wear, she had played Tira in a game of rocker, paper, scissors to see which of them got to take part in the hentai side of the match and as usual she had known exactly what move her friend was going to make.

"Hey Tira no hard feelings about losing out on the hentai match right?" She called out as she admired herself in one of the many mirrors in the locker room, turning her head to see Tira finishing changing as she pulled on her fingerless gloves, the left of which was long while the right glove was much shorter but also more heavily padded for striking.

"Oh none at all Lyanna, it isn't your fault I can't seem to win at that game!" Tira said while looking at the reflection of Lyanna in her own mirror, not admitting to her friend that Tira had lost on purpose so that she could have her fun beating up whoever she was up against. Gazing upon herself in the mirror Tira had to admit she looked damn good in this new ring gear, it made her look not only sexy like her last outfit had but also tough as nails, it almost looked like she was wearing armor thanks to the design of the outfit.

The two friends would leave the locker room a couple minutes later to head down to the ring entrance, listening to the roar of the crowd from behind the curtains until the signal came for them to step on out. Their [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SxlD74hvRk:3npakizo]music[/url:3npakizo] began to blast through the arena speakers and their intro video showing off the high flying of Lyanna and the strength of Tira came to life on the jumbo-tron, the lovely pair stepping out to the cheers of their fans. Lyanna would skip down to the ring while Tira followed at a casual pace, Lyanna leaping up onto the ring apron before pausing for Tira to suddenly run down the ramp sliding through her legs into the ring with Lyanna leaping over the ropes right after. The Purple Lotuses would strike a pose together in the middle of the ring, looking like two action stars as they stood back to back bathing in the roar of the crowd.

Last edited by 10067 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

The Purple Lotuses vs The Dragon Sisters: NHB & Hentai Match Empty Re: The Purple Lotuses vs The Dragon Sisters: NHB & Hentai Match

Post by Cy_Man Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:55 pm

The Purple Lotuses vs The Dragon Sisters: NHB & Hentai Match 1653636-88S4I16.png
The sisters were really surprised when a manager informed them of their upcoming tag team match because of how unusual it was since it was two matches in one, a No Holds Barred match and a Hentai match, all while still having somewhat of the tag team element of the match. Sam immediately took the NBH match the second it was mentioned after the hentai match was said first since she hates the idea of doing perverted things in the ring, but Xiùlán on the other hand was giggling cutely and looking forward to having her way with whoever it was she was to "fight" with in her hentai match with this tag team that was called The Purple Lotuses.

While in the locker room and semi dressed up in her European Dragon outfit, Sam Volkov was still facepalming until her forehead was red just to get the hentai match as well as the losing conditions out of her head even though she will have no choice but to watch AND do them if they lose. "Ugh! Just who's sick idea was this anyway?! Sure I get to fight unrestrained, but there is NO fucking way I am having sex with my own sister!".

Xiùlán Qián (Emma Volkov) was almost fully dressed in her Eastern Asian Dragon outfit and was about to put the Lamia tail on as she watches her sister complain with a normal look. "It will be fine Onee-chan, all we have to do is win and they will be the ones to have sex and not us!"" She says in a cheerful tone to try and calm Sam down to motivate her to win so she can focus on the match. "W-well.... yeah I guess your right. I'll kick whoever I am fighting's ass so brutally that they won't be able to walk after I am through with her!" Sam says as she is encouraged and motivated as she chuckles cruelly and looks forward to her match now as she finishes up getting her 4 fingered gauntlets on with a special present she put in them for her opponent as well a secret weapon she hid for later. Afterwards Sam will help her sister put on the Lamia tail since it's a two man job and head out to wait for their turn.

They waited at the arena entrance with two drinking gourds full of a special fluid and small torches for their performance for when they are called. After The Purple Lotuses finished their showy performance, The Dragon Sisters' turn came as the whole arena went dark and their entrance song "[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM:3hd850gy]Song of the Dragonborn[/url:3hd850gy]" begins to play and as it slowly catches up the sisters now under the alias: Dragoneel and Ryujin sneak into the arena and after 35 seconds into the song when it starts to get into the chorus a spot light shines on the sisters and the crowd starts to cheer for them but mainly for Ryujin since Neel was a heel in their eyes due to her fighting style despite being neutral as the two walk and slither down the ramp and to the ring. Once they arrive at the ring Dragoneel will climb up the ring and pull down on the top rope and launch herself up to get in the ring with an aerial somersault since her decorative wings, tail, and horns wouldn't let her slip through the ropes, and Ryujin would slide down and slither underneath the bottom rope like a snake due to her Lamia tail which covers her whole lower body and go to the center of the ring.

Once the song was reaching its end the sisters lightly bash the gourds together in cheers and drink the whole gourds empty but don't swallow the fluids as they look at each other and nod then look away from each other and up diagonally then lift the torches to their mouths and ignite the small flames from them as they spit/blow the fluids into the flames and started a flamethrower as if they were breathing fire like real dragons! The flames take on the shape of dragon heads as well to add effect and they "fly" and spin upwards before the flames vanish as the Dragon Sisters run out of fluid to spit/blow and the crowd gives them a huge applause for the pyrotechnic performance as Ryujin waves to the crowd and Dragoneel keeps her cold and serious expression but smiles slightly.

Back to top Go down

The Purple Lotuses vs The Dragon Sisters: NHB & Hentai Match Empty Re: The Purple Lotuses vs The Dragon Sisters: NHB & Hentai Match

Post by daemongirl Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 am

Tira leaned against one of the ring posts furthest from the aside of the ring closest to the stage, Lyanna sitting up on the top rope beside her while they both watched the display the so called dragon sisters put on. Tira looked on without so much of a grin but Lyanna on the other friend was visibly impressed with the entrance, smiling widely and clapping as the dragons of fire flew upward towards the ceiling, Tira reaching over to lightly smack the girl on the back of her head as a way to tell her to focus instead of gawking at the fireworks. She had always thought the ninja outfits Lyanna made them wear sometimes were over the top but seeing the get ups these two were wearing made those look very boring and ordinary, glancing over at the sister with the larger tits she couldn't help but wonder how the girl even moved around with that tail thing on.

"You'll have to tell me where you get your pyro from, it would make the perfect birthday present for Lyanna here." Tira said as she pushed herself off the ring post and walked towards the middle of the ring for a little face to face with the woman she was set to fight in an all out brawl, glancing down over her strange dragon outfit before chuckling while Lyanna came up from behind her to stare at the tits of her opponent.

"So normally this is the part where I demand that I start out the match, especially since it means I get to get my hands on you miss, umm what is your name? Please tell me it isn't dragon something, that would be too much." Tira said clearly getting off track from her original point, Lyanna noticed however and edged her way in front of Tira to finish her statement. "But, as Tira meant to say, since I asked her to let me go first she wanted to ask if that was alright with you two."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:17 am

As their pyro show has been a huge success for the sisters they still have a match to fight, they start to take off the parts of their outfits that were decorations such as the wings, the horns and the tails. Neel notices that their opponents have been looking at them for a while as she takes these off but just rolls her eyes and shrugs it off. "Hmph.." After they got everything that can be removed easily, Neel and Ryujin started to take off the lamia tail Ryujin wore as it was a two man job. Taking that tail off and putting it on has always been a pain, but the fact that it always worked so well and efficiently. Under the tail reveals that Ryujin is wearing dragon feet-like boots as well that are the same design and texture as her gauntlet with black thigh high tights.

After getting the props off the sisters give them to the stagehands to take backstage for now as they turn to look over to their opponents who which the brunette asked where they got their pyro fluid from. "It's a special fluid recipe we made ourselves, and its a secret recipe as well." Ryujin said cheerfully as she explained about the fluids before Dragoneel walks up to the center of the ring first as Ryujin comes up behind her. "I would not understand how our fire breathing fluids can be a great present anyway."

Soon Dragoneel came face to face with the brunette who is her opponent before raising an eyebrow when she chuckles at her as she looks over her outfit and soon twitches her eye and mouth a few times when she begs that her alias isn't something with dragon which immediately pisses her off but doesn't show it. "So calling myself Dragoneel is too much then huh?" She said with a calm voice to make it seem like she is calm, but Ryujin knew that soon her older sister will explode right now if pushed any further but hoped that she would keep her cool for a bit more. **Onee-chan please stay calm until the match starts...**

Ryujin was unaware of the Lyanna just staring at her breasts and just smiled widely and waved at her already liking her while she was eager to give her a kiss and "eat" her up since she looked so hot, sexy and delicious. She makes this obvious when she licks her lips. When the purple head moved in front of the Tira to correct her on who is starting the match, Neel raised an eyebrow while Ryujin asked a question. "So your saying you want to do the hentai match first instead of the brawl before we switch?" She really had to ask since both of the sister got a tiny bit confused at that statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down