by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 2:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 2:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 1:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Cowboy and the Celt

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Cowboy and the Celt - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cowboy and the Celt

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:51 am

Shauna couldn't help but smile and want to agree with Clyde. Any beer that looked like piss usually tasted like it too. Beer needed body and depth to it. But her awkwardly serious question captivated her thoughts. She had been reminiscing about the emerald isle for quite some time. Maybe finally getting someone to talk to just forced out those thoughts at the first open opportunity. She really missed her home. "Aye...Ireland. I grew up in the countryside in Leinster. A small village outside Newbridge." Shauna sighed in fascination at her own words. When she realized she was becoming a bit of a downer, though, she signaled to bartender to come over.

"Can I get a Rob Roy?" Shauna leaned her elbow on the bar and held her face up with her fist against her cheek. She didn't want to seem uninterested in anything but she still wanted to relax a bit. "So do you like...wrestle much?" she asked somewhat ambiguously. "I mean...you're not as...big as some of the other men I've seen in wrestling. In fact...you may be the smallest I've ever seen." She suddenly shook her head as if she had offended him. "Not that it's a bad thing! I don't like those bulky monsters anyways."

"Just like...why did you get into wrestling?" she continued as her drink was finished and handed to her in a tall martini glass. She sipped it and smiled. It was exactly what she needed. Shauna then offered it over to Clyde with another grin. "Ever had one of these?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 am

"Countryside eh?" Clyde grinned upon hearing that, not seeing much difference in being from a rural area in Texas or Ireland. They were both from blue collar backgrounds.

After finishing the stout that left him with a slight buzz now, Clyde wouldn't help but cough a bit when he heard Shuana ask if Clyde wrestled much and that he was quite possibly the smallest guy she had seen. He turned to look at her with a deadpan frown. "I ain't small..." He thought to himself.

"I wrestle a lot! I'm a former 24/7 Champ I have you know!" He declared proudly. "I may not be Killer King or Jonny Higurashi but Clyde T. Gastin is dang sure one of Tension's best, Missy!" He'd tell her sternly with fist raised before snatching the martini away from Shauna and taking a quick drink of it before passing it back to her with a grin, his eyes half closed as he stuck his tongue at her.

"...I'm here because I got tired of being poor and bailing hay for peanuts back home. All I ever been good at is fightin' and AFDubya takes anybody, so this was my chance. I liked wrasslin'' as a kid but I was always more into boxin', but I've learned a lot about wrasslin' while I've been here and rather be called a wrassler over anythin' else, ya know?" He'd say with a lopsided grin.

"And remember! I might be 5 foot 7 but I'll still piledrive your ass silly!" He'd boast before starting to laugh, mostly joking. He wasn't going to piledrive Shauna, but that was how he felt about his height, that no matter what, he could still be dangerous... Especially if he could lift you. Granted he couldn't exactly lift most of the bigger girls on the roster. Not that Shuana needed to know that!

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 am

"Oh, you'll forgive me for not believing that," Shauna shot back at Clyde's comment about piledriving her. She didn't necessarily like the idea that he listed off two of the men who pretty much had beaten her already. It was almost as if he was grouping them up for her. They could beat her but just because Clyde wasn't as big as them didn't mean he couldn't. And Shauna raised an eyebrow to that assumption. "Hey now," she objected as he accepted the sip of her drink.

"You'd have to get your hands on me first, cowboy," she challenged with a wink as she sipped her drink. "I wouldn't let you get me in that position." She tilted her head in realization that they were the same height after all. He was a little more built being guy and all, but they were pretty close in size. "You know, we should try that sometime. Wrestle or something. I think it'd be a pretty even match." It would certainly be more even than when she had to wrestle Johnny or King. At least she thought that was the case. If he was as good as he claimed to be, maybe it wouldn't be even after all.

"You were a champion?" she asked in realization of what he had said a few seconds before. She hadn't known what the 24/7 championship was but it sounded pretty self explanatory. "That's impressive," she added with a smile. Shauna took a few more sips and put the drink on the bar. "Buuuuut...you lost it?" she asked trying to sound sympathetic. She didn't do a good job with it of course. "What happened?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Lobo:
Clyde grinned at Shauna's response to the piledriving statement, giving her a bit of a sly look when she winked at him before suggesting the two of them should spar. Clyde chuckled briefly, AFW was a pain in the ass right now and told himself to take a break from wrestling before he went crazy and now he might end up in the ring again!

But this wasn't a real match and Shuana didn't seem like the type that wanted to chain him up and make him a spineless slave. Clyde liked wrestling and a friendly spar just seemed... Nice. "I think so too... If you can take me." He'd add with a smirk before starting to down the remainder of the stout... At least until Shuana asked how he lost the damn belt.

"Gukmhp!" He choked on some the drink, swallowing it down the wrong tube as he set the glass and looked at Shuana like she brought up something he'd rather forget.

"I got ambushed by three punks when I was grocery shopping!" That's all she needed to know!

"Saaaay! Why don't we head on outta here! I'd like to hold ya to that challange..."
He'd add with a sly smirk before it faded into a more serious look. "Fa' real though! I can't remember the last time I had a match with someone that wasn't trying to kill me or enslave me... I mean I ain't know ya THAT well but you don't seem to be like the other kinds of girls I meet here." Clyde had been in AFW for a while and for him it didn't matter if you were a male or a female. You were either a rapist, a sadist or someone just trying to get by. Clyde thought himself and Shauna to be the latter.

TaliZorah:
Shauna looked worried at first when Clyde choked on the drink. When she realized it was because of her question and not the stout, she felt a little bad. It's not like she wanted to bring up a bad memory for him. She finished her own drink just as Clyde asked if she wanted to get right to sparring. "Wow..." she started in surprise. She had meant it as a future invitation and not an immediate one. After all, it was late, they both had been drinking- "Sure!" she shouted in excitement. All the bad reasons didn't matter to her. She did enjoy fighting, even if all her experiences so far had been bad.

She waved at the bartender to show that she'd be leaving. He knew she'd pay her tab at a later date anyways. She looked back at Clyde with a tilt of her head. "Wait...where can we go? I don't think the gym is open this late..." Shauna suddenly frowned, upset after being so excited to get into action. She thought for a moment about where they could go, but looked back at Clyde without any idea. "Do you know of a place?" she asked hoping he'd have some good news. After all, she really wanted to spar with him now that she knew more about him.

Lobo:
"Uh... Unless now is a bad-" He began to say, wondering if it was rather sudden to accept that friendly little challenge so soon, it was kind of late too wasn't it? Clyde did not keep track of the time but his doubts were cleared when Shauna suddenly accepted in an excited manner, making Clyde smile back at her.

"The gym ain't open?" He'd ask unsure. It sort of shot him down a tad bit. "Another shot of whiskey, friend." He called to the bartender before looking to Shauna. "I'll pay fer' it." He just needed another before they went and downed it quickly. "Ahh... One more, man." He'd say with a cheerful grin, getting poured one more shot. He tilted his head back and slowly drank it, exhaling as he put the glass down. He wanted to call for another but he had to go.

"Whut?" He forgot her question. "Oh! Uhhh... Hell... I think it's open! Leggo see!" He declared happily as he stood up, paid the man for his last 2 drinks and slung an arm over Shauna's shoulder in a budding manner.

"C-Cheerleaders suuuck, man." He'd add randomly.

TaliZorah:
Shauna leaned back when Clyde suddenly took two additional shots. She didn't care if he wasn't going to pay for them, it was just surprised by the suddenness of it. "Wow...you go hard boy," she said with a laugh. She already had a good buzz and was pleasantly happy to have finally found a drinking buddy. The redhead put her own arm over Clyde's shoulder as they left the pub.

"We can check aye,"
Shauna confirmed. It was nice to actually leave with someone for once, even if it was just a friend. A good friend. The complaint about cheerleaders was a surprise. She had forgotten that he mentioned being violated by one. "They're just...hollow attention hogs anyways...oh..." she recalled the story finally and frowned at him. "You need to defend yourself out there...rip at their hair or kick them in the cooch. I don't think anyone would judge you." These weren't exactly tactics Shauna used, but she also hadn't been raped by an opponent.

The two stumbled off towards the AFW gym. Neither of the two looked like they should have been wrestling in their current states. But Shauna knew she really wanted to, regardless of her spinning vision. "And don't worry," she suddenly said in continuation of the previous topic. "You saved me sweetie. I'll save you from the next psycho that tries to violate you." She leaned her head against his arm on her shoulder. The two didn't appear like two wrestlers on their way to sparring with one another.

by Lobo
"She was an attention hog." Clyde mused about Lilly, still bitter about what she did just to try and ruin his life. He knew he'd carry on with or without Mercy in his life but he still felt upset about the whole ordeal and not knowing what the future would hold. That being said, the booze and presence of a friend made things a lot better for the cowboy.

"Ha! I'd judge me! I'll stick to punchin'." He said cheerfully like he was wasn't at all worried, carrying a goofy grin until Shauna reminded him of his rescue attempt and that she would save him from the next psycho bitch that was after him, leaning her head down on his arm after saying that.

Clyde's face was already a bit red from the drinks, but his cheeks grew a bit brighter at hearing those words as she leaned her head on his arm that rested upon her shoulder. He pulled her closer with his arm without thinking about it and looked at her, honestly not know what to say at first, but he found her words to be warming.

"Thank you. I appreciate that a lot." He'd say in a very gracious tone, he didn't feel like a hero though. He could not stop Bree and he could not stop Dark Angel either. Speaking of which, thinking of her made Clyde remember to ask Shauna about D.A. but he had to joke with her first about the violating thing.

"...I'll be sure to call you or somethin' when I need ya and stuff... Might be into it for a bit, ya know? Heeeh..." He joked shamelessly with a perverted grin, but still keeping his tone as a joke over all and nothing serious.

by TaliZorah:
Shauna tilted her head to look at Clyde as they continued on. She couldn't help but just smile at him as they walked. Something about him just made her so happy. It had been a long time since she had someone to relate to. Shauna then just pulled him even closer. It was dark outside anyways. Girl had to protect herself in a strange town.

Later, as they got to the gym, Shauna almost immediately took off her orange skirt to reveal short dark green tights underneath. She took off her tanktop as well, revealing a green sports bra. Her heels just wouldn't do either, so she just kicked then off entirely. The gym was completely void of people which was a great thing. After all, she wouldn't want anyone seeing...this. "Come onnnnn..." She nearly whined as she rolled into the ring. Clearly she was still pretty drunk from all the beer she had before Clyde even showed up.

She stretched her arms and bent over to stretch her back as well. "Lets roll cowboy...we'll see if you can actually pile drive me," she taunted with a wink. It was odd. Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe the fact that she was gonna wrestle someone she actually liked for once. It was combining an activity she liked without the threat of actually getting hurt.

by Lobo
Walking alongside Shauna in the cool night air, Clyde felt at peace. For once he wasn't walking alone back his apartment trying to occupy himself with whatever he had to get him by. He had been thinking about a lot different things up until walking to the bar. He was almost afraid of meeting Shauna there, afraid he'd be too much into the booze. Now he was glad he came. He felt... Happy.

"*Hic*" Clyde hiccuped as he strolled in the gym with Shauna on his arm, staggering a bit as he let her go and tried to find his balance again. When he did, he kicked off his loafers and removed his jacket before he turned to look over at his drinking buddy and saw her remove her skirt to reveal her short green tights underneath, making Clyde's slightly reddend eyes widen a bit, he couldn't help but stare. And while he was sort of drunk, something told him to turn away, but when Shauna got rid off her tank top and revealed her sports bra underneath, Clyde's jaw dropped as he saw the Irish's girl's fit body and ample chest. He was so distracted he nearly fell over while loosing his tie.

"I'm! I'm... Y-Yeah!" He hollered gulping in reaction to the hot redhead that was beckoning him to join her in the ring to wrestle with her as she stretched her fit body out. He was a little too excited now for his own good now and quickly got rid of his belt and dropped it by the rest of his clothes before sliding in, standing on all fours as he looked at Shauna with a sly drunken grin as she teased him so more before giving him another cute little wink.

"I'm startin' to think you'd really like to see if I could, huh?" He'd mutter out teasingly, wearing only his black slacks, matching socks and a snug fitting white undershirt. He'd stand on his knees and hold his arms out, sliding up close enough to smell the alcohol on her breath, ready to lock up or do a test of strength, one of the two.

"You ready, Missy?" He'd ask slyly.

by TaliZorah
Shauna watched Clyde as he rolled into the ring with a smile. The look on his face made her feel all smug and confident in herself. "No-no...I challenge you to try that. I'm not gonna let you," she added with yet another wink. She really did want to see a man as short as Clyde attempt to piledrive her. Not to actually do it of course. That would hurt like a bitch. And she wanted to do the same to him.

The redhead lifted her arms up and then forward to meet with Clyde's for the test of strength. For once, she was certain she could win it. She respected Clyde, but his size would always make Shauna underestimate him. "Yea, I'm ready, lets do this!" she stated with exuberance. As the two met hands, Shauna would exert as much force as her drunken self could. She wanted to impress Clyde to some extent, and going all out on something that couldn't really hurt him seemed ideal.

For a moment, she thought about ducking under him or twisting out of the way, but that seemed dishonorable. Just because her opponents had done that to her didn't mean she had the right to do it on others. As the two pushed on each other, Shauna moved her head back and forth as she kept readjusting her weight. She picked up her breathing, gasping louder as the two struggled on.

by Lobo
"Challenge me to try that?" Clyde would say, a bit surprised before smirking back at Shauna, liking how she was ready and willing to take him on like that.

He knew Shauna was a brawler at heart but didn't know if she was the lifting and slamming type. Part of Clyde hoped she wasn't, he was easy enough to carry already. Clyde didn't think her to be anything at all near weak, but it was a friendly spar so he didn't take this too seriously. He was just going to have some fun in the ring for once.

Clyde would lock hands with Shauna to get things rolling. Unable to deny that feeling the warmth of someone else's hand again felt very nice.

That somber feeling quickly faded away though when Shauna suddenly pushed forward! "O-Oh Shit!" He'd grunt, gritting his teeth as his body bent back forcing him to try and lean forward pressing his chest and shoulders against Shuana's, leaning his head close enough for her ear to feel the exhales of his alcohol laced breath while he fought to push her back with his arms.

"Hgggh..."

by TaliZorah
Shauna gritted we teeth together as she struggled against Clyde. Even though they were the same height, he still had the weight advantage over her. She prided herself on being strong but really that only worked on other women. Once the shock of her initial push wore off, guys like Johnny and Clyde could overpower her. She groaned with exertion into his ear, trying to hold him off with all her might. When she realized that she probably wouldn't win this, the redhead changed her strategy.

She planted her feet and released Clyde's hands hoping he'd just fall into her. Then she'd wrap her hands around his lower back and squeezed him against her body. Shauna lifted him up in a bear hug though his arms were free and his feet were only inches from the ground. The move forced their chests together which made Shauna blush. Thankfully she already had a red face from all the drinking and exertion they had done. "How about this cowboy?"

by Lobo
Clyde head tilted against Shauna's as he pushed against her, digging his feet into the canvas as he drunkenly mashed himself against the redhead and tried to force her back. Her strained groans would ring into Clyde's ear and make the cowboy gulp a bit before releasing a warm pant against Shauna's ear and upper neck. They were about as close as wrestles could be.

Still, Clyde thought he had Shauna down right here as he managed get the advantage over her in the lockup, but the Celt was smart and she quickly turned the tables on Clyde by releasing his hands and letting him fall into her embrace, where a tight bear-hug would be waiting!

"Huh!? G-Gkkaah!" Clyde would yelp suddenly as Shauna got her toned arms around his waist and lift him up off his feet, squeezing the lightweight against her body. Almost appearing as he flopped into her clutches after he fell towards her and got scooped up. "U-Unnh" He'd groan close to her ear, his head resting against her's and his arms and chin draped over her shoulders while his legs dangled beside both her hips. The two would resemble something between a mother cradling her child and two people slow dancing.

A bear hug from Shauna was... Surprising... To say the least. It caught Clyde off guard and left him wide eyed and full of shock as he was snatched up off his feet by the girl and getting clutched like this. His face was beat red from the booze and the embarrassing yet enticing position Shauna had him in.

"N-Nn." With a groan, Clyde leaned back and then forward again, mashing his forehead tightly against Shauna's looking her in the eyes with a drunken gaze. "S-Strong..." He'd mutter to her as a compliment, wincing slightly, biting his lip and trying to pry himself free by pushing on Shauna's shoulders, all while continuing to push his forehead down on Shauna's, not enough to hurt though. It just sort of happened.

by TaliZorah
Shauna tightened her grip on Clyde. She didn't really want him to submit or anything, but she couldn't just keep doing this either. Despite how great it felt. He put his forehead hard against hers and gazed into her eyes. The redhead found herself staring right back. Holy shit. That was an interesting feeling. It was a great feeling actually, but it only served to distract her. Clyde pushed harder and harder to free himself, and Shauna couldn't keep him trapped and elevated at the same time.

She dropped the hold slightly so his feet were on the ground but her arms still wrapped tightly around his waist. The redhead kept her forehead against Clyde's though. Something about it felt so nice and she wasn't about to let it go just yet. She kept breathing in and out, and her eyes closed as her grip around his torso weakened. Suddenly, she didn't feel like hurting him.

by Lobo
Shauna's grip was tight. It would have probably hurt a lot more without the booze in Clyde's system. But as he fought to escape from Shauna's grip something strange started to happen.

Before Clyde knew it, his feet touched the ground again. He kept his eyes on Shauna as she held onto him with a grip that faltered a bit more, his heart thumping from how close they were, their foreheads pressing against one another, the both of them so close to eachother.

"Shit..." Clyde thought in surprise as he saw Shauna's eyes close, his pushing on her shoulder suddenly stopping, instead his hands lowered and his arms to wrap around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Clyde's face was mere inches from Shauna's their noses close to touching now.

"I...Don't know if I should be doing this..." Something told him what he was doing right now was a mistake. But this moment felt like total bliss, it just felt good and if he didn't notice before, Clyde now knew how beautiful the ruby haired Celt really was, even behind hazy vision.

"...I think I like the stout on you more..." He'd whisper softly to her, letting one arm remain at her waist to pull her towards him. The other hand would trail down her arm to find her hand, trying to lock fingers with Shauna yet again. "This mean you tappin' out?" He squeezed her palm.

by TaliZorah
Shauna continued breathing on Clyde from their close proximity. She could tell from the way he stopped that he wasn't as really into wrestling at the time like her. Sometimes just calming down and...cuddling was all you needed to appreciate things for what they are. Clyde was one of those rare good in everyway guys. The type of guy who understood right and wrong, even while "sparring" with someone. He read her movements and didn't react competitively.

With her eyes still closed, she moaned happily as if she had eaten something good. Her fingers interlocked with Clyde's and she leaned her face in a little closer so their noses brushed each other. She really wasn't sure how far she was even allowed to take this. Clyde seemed okay with it, but she wasn't about to make the first move. Being impulsive got her in trouble. Those stupid pictures still found their way around. But alcohol had a way of convincing her it would all be alright.

Shauna opened her eyes and whispered, "No...I just wanted to lure you into a false sense of security." She released her fingers and hugged him tightly against her. Then she bent down and lifted him into the air before crashing the two back down in a belly to belly suplex. It wasn't as hard as it could be but she it would get them both to the ground.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:10 pm

"Oh god I feel so dang weird... It ain't bad though..." Clyde thought, his chest pounding heavily as he stood there with Shauna, holding her close enough to practically taste her alcohol soaked breath. The scent was nice, but Shauna's soft skin and warm body felt inviting.

Feeling her nose brush against his, Clyde almost thought about kissing her. If he had another shot maybe he would have but he still had enough sense to wonder if it was the smart thing to do and not just what he wanted to do. Easier said than done, her lips were so close. Either way, Clyde wasn't too worried about making a choice, he felt staying like this was good enough. It just felt good. Brought a sense of pleasure and peace.

That wasn't about to last though. Shauna wasn't done! "Huh?" Clyde let out, only to get hugged again by Shauna "Aww crap!" He gasped, getting heaved up off the floor and quickly slammed down by Shauna. "Ugh!" He'd grunt from the slam, quickly trying to get his arms around Shuana's and hold them still, thus keeping them wrapped around his waist, but with Clyde's arms hooked around her forearms, she wouldn't be able to do anything beyond a pin of sorts.

"That was sly..." He'd mutter to her. Almost dissapointed he didn't try to do the same thing, but he wouldn't blame himself for not being all business today.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:25 pm

As the two struck the ground, Shauna felt Clyde's body press up against her even more than before. She actually didn't mind at all when he then squeezed her tighter to keep her arms at her sides. After all, her goal was to get him to his back and now he was there. Shauna smiled at him. It was really hard to avoid those temptations now that she was laying atop him. She once again looked into his eyes.

Thankfully, no one else was with them in the gym. It wasn't locked or anything, but at least it was late enough that she could hope no one would waltz in. Shauna leaned a little forward so her mouth was immediately next to his hide. "I'd gladly submit to you Clyde," she whispered into his ear. If it hadn't already been obvious enough, that last statement expressed her intent entirely. "Would you like that?" she whispered further as she leaned her head back out so she could gaze into his eyes again.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Clyde gulped at the closeness he and Shauna shared at that moment, looking back in her eyes with a narrowed gaze, smiling back at her, it was hard for him not to be incredibly inticed by a woman who could lift him, slam him and pin him down. She didn't seem like a very complicated or malicious person either. She just seemed nice.

When she leaned forth and whispered into his ear, Clyde's heart thumped as he swallowed hard. Her words were just chilling. And he didn't even think in regards to her other question. He just answered. The booze helped with that. It helped give him a simple awnser towards so many complicated questions while pushing aside all the potential consequences.

"...Yeaah..." He breathed out in a slurred manner, looking up at Shauna with a dopey, drunken grin, lost in her sweet voice and pretty emerald eyes, tracing his hands down her body until they rested at her waist.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:17 am

The way Clyde answered her question made her grin right back. She wasn't quite sure if he understood what she meant by that, but it was good enough for her. She placed her hands flatly on the mat to slide herself down Clyde a little bit until she was eye level with his abdomen. The redhead gently leaned her head against him so she could grab ahold of his pants. She undid his built and slid it off. Then casually undid his slacks and slid them down a little bit. "So cowboy..." she muttered quietly.

"How...how would you like me?" she suddenly asked a little awkwardly. Obviously she had been going for one thing but she wasn't quite sure if he liked that. At least now there was no more chances of ambiguity in her words. Shauna just wanted him so badly. There didn't seem to be any sincerely good guys in Tension, and she wanted the one exception.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:42 pm

The sound of movement suddenly woke Shauna up. She blinked several times. What had happened? She leaned her head up from her warm pillow and looked down at Clyde's abdomen. She must had fallen asleep in her drunken stupor atop of him. Then she realized his belt and slacks had been pulled off. Only his boxers separated her from him. And it didn't help that her breasts had been resting directly atop of them. What had she done while drinking? She wasn't sure. She really couldn't remember at first. She looked up and Clyde seemed to had fallen asleep as well. If someone had seen and pictured this, Shauna would be in a lot of drama once again.

She suddenly looked around afraid to see the paparazzi or something. Instead there was a lone janitor in the corner wiping down one of the machines. He seemed to deliberately be turned away pretending to not have seen them. Shauna pushed herself off of him and realized she had stripped down to her bra. "Oh my..." she said and blushed up. She saw her clothes nearby and immediately crawled over to them and dressed up. Afterward she cautiously walked back to Clyde and shook him lightly.

"Hey...hey you need to wake up...we need to get you home...its pretty late." She wasn't sure what else there was to say. Shauna was now pretty certain she hadn't done anything with Clyde but the fact that they had gotten so close made her embarrassed.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2