by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Allison Watson

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Allison Watson - Page 9 Empty Re: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Allison Watson

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Clyde's defiant state faltered into a shocked, a horrified expression when he heard Jocelyn's words. He felt stupid or rather, dumber when he realized that his attitude with Allison could only spur them on to hurt Bonnie more. Suddenly he wanted to retract all that defiance to protect her. His hateful scowl was gone, he was just distraught now but found strange relief as the Brit dropped the chair. Her statement was cold but Clyde believed he had done the right thing at the time, he just wasn't sure if he made it worse.

He couldn't say a word as Allison left, he turned and stared at her as she briskly strolled away without a care. Her triumphant walk and demeanor made Clyde feel like he lost to an even greater degree than he was aware of.

He snapped his head back towards Jocelyn who sat perched on Bonnie's body, hand trailing down her chest. Clyde could no longer bring himself to curse and yell at her to get off Bonnie. It was as if he had been sedated.

He looked at Jocelyn pleadingly, he knew she was in control. "P-Please don't hurt her anymore. I-I'm sorry fer... Interfering." He muttered painfully and bowed his head to look at the floor, he didn't know what to say above being absolutely submissive just to end Bonnie's torment. "I'll do whatever ya' want just please stop hurtin' my sister I beg ya." He pleaded on his knees, sobbing.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Allison Watson - Page 9 Empty Re: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Allison Watson

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:50 am

Jocelyn watched Allison leave, taking a nice long look as she gracefully exited. When the Blonde was gone, she swooned and sighed pleasantly. It wasn't until she heard Clyde's words that she turned and looked at him. She smirked and then looked down at Bonnie. "Oh? I don't really intend to hurt her anymore." She said. "Maybe I'm not as refined as Sarah but I can still do plenty. We're in the same business, you know."

"And there's still so much I can do to [i]you.[i]" She said with a wide grin as she sat up and began to knead Bonnie's breasts. "I mean... this slut... Look at what she's wearing. She's pretty much begging for some crazy bitch to lay into her..." Jocelyn then dug her fingers into Bonnie's tank top and yanked it upward to pull it off her.

Jocelyn crawled down Bonnie's body. "Look at these? I heard mates'd kill each other for these." She said as she pulled off Bonnie's sneakers. "Not fashionable at all, really." She said as she pulled them off. She hurled one way back into the crowd and tossed the other one to the side. "She's so nice. Given all these folks a souvenir. Your sis real fine bloke." Jocelyn said as she stared at Clyde with a grin as she picked up the other shoe and then punted it into the other side of the crowd.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:03 am

Clyde shut his eyes tightly when it became clear that Jocelyn wasn't going to stop. He turned his head when Jocelyn began to knead his sisters breasts, calling her a slut, hearing the flash of camera and the electric sounds of phones being heard when Bonnie's top was removed, Clyde saw everything out the corner of his eye, Bonnie laying their in her dark blue bra, shameless fans having a good time just like Jocelyn. It infuriated Clyde.

He growled quietly as Jocelyn soon began to take off Bonnie's sneakers and kick them away, Clyde feeling like shit because he was useless right now, unable to help Bonnie in any way. He couldn't bare the idea of having to watch someone ravage his sister like this, he wanted to just make this stop.

"Please leave her alone. She ain't done nuthin' ta' ya. I'm the one who fucked up! Hit me and leave her alone! Please!" He pleaded, his clinched fists shaking tightly as he wanted nothing more than to lash out, but he felt that being defiant would only make things worse.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:14 am

"Ahahahahaha!" Jocelyn laughed loudly as Clyde spoke. "Oh...fucking crickey!" She said as she wiped away a tear. She looked at Clyde and grinned. "You poor sook." She continued to chuckle as she knelt down and began to undo Bonnie's pants. She slid them off and tossed them into a pile. All that was left was the bra and panties.

"I have some good news and some badnews, for ya, mate." Jocelyn said. "The bad news is, I ain't going to leave her alone just yet." She said as she yanked Bonnies bra up so it hung around her neck, exposing her breasts to the crowd. Hoots from lusty perverts mixed in with the boos. Jocelyn then yanked off the underwear and finished the job. She scooped up the tanktop and pants and cradled them in her arms. "The good news is, I guess she gets to have one thing on her covered. I'll even let you pick. And there's one more bonus. I ain't gonna do anything else. You think I'm a dirty fucking dish licker like her? I wouldn't touch that nasty cunt with a ten foot fuck pole. Probably rot off."

Jocelyn carried the small pile of clothes with her as she left the ramp in a hail of boos, grinning all the way and leaving the twins in their sorry, broken states.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:24 am

Clyde girt his teeth and lowered his head when Jocelyn laughed, it was humiliating and the inability to protect Bonnie or silence Jocelyn was beyond frustrating. Poor Sook, he didn't even know what that meant but he nearly flew into a rage when Bonnie's pants were being removed. He clinched a fist and grit his teeth at Jocelyn, glaring at her. What good news could their possibly be? What followed wasn't good but rather, the exposing of his sister's chest to a horny crowd. Camera's flashing an instant.

"Stop stairin' y'all mutherfuckers! That's my sister!!" He shouted like they would have the common decency to not gawk at Bonnie's perky tits or... Her womanhood that Jocelyn exposed by yanking off her panties. That only got more and more camera flashing and jeers from the rowdy crowd. Clyde hollered in a rage and lunged forward like he could go punch the entire front row, he pulled forward so hard the cuffs finally dug in his wrist deep enough to cut him and draw blood but he couldn't feel it.

"Leave those on, Leave those on!!" He yelled with haste after Jocelyn took the panties, that was no contest but he fumed at her being called a dish licker, gritting his teeth and huffing out through his nose upon hearing her statements right before she took off, leaving the twins behind.

Clyde felt blood ooze down his wrist. "Ohh Fuuuuck." The cuffs had dug in the wrist tightly, now it was starting to hurt. But he set his sights back on the crowd. "QUIT LOOKIN'!! YAMERU!! YAMERU!!" He ordered them but Clyde was ignored.

"Fuck! Mother fuck!" He shouted and pounded the side of the ring with his fist, looking over at the stage and watching Jocelyn leave, he practically had to bite his tongue to not curse her name and swear revenge on both her and Allison Watson. He swore to get even, but nothing felt worse for Clyde than knowing he had in hand in his sister's beating. He looked over at her as the Ref-girl went over to Bonnie and started checking on her.

Bonnie's forehead was bruised, her leg had been fucked up but it was hard to tell while she laid their, unconscious and unmoving. Clyde sank into a seating position and shut his eyes tightly, it was hell watching his sister being beaten and humiliated like this and not being able to do a thing. He felt sorrowful and hateful, lots of mixed emotions all of them horrible. His eyes watered as he played back Bonnie's beating in his head while he looked at her. He hung his head and shook it before yelling for someone to cut him loose. He didn't know what to think anymore. He felt vengeful but guilty.

He just wanted to take care of Bonnie right now.

Allison Watson Wins via Disqualification.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9