by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 5 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:20 pm

As Ryan continued the hold he noticed that Anampo's bunny ears began to move about.
"The hell?" he thought as they moved about. Ryan also formed a small blush when it looked like the ears formed a love heart.

He was taken by surprize by this, he grunted in pain as he felt a kick nail him on the chest.
Anampo had a free shot on him now. "Ugh! You know what you're doing." Ryan complimented.

Back to top Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 5 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:28 pm

"I sure as hell wouldnt come here if I didnt know what I was doing..." She said coldyly,getting her arm out of the lock and throwing another punch,at Ryan's face this time.Hoping to get out of his area of reach first,Anampo rolls to the side and gets to her knees.The rabbit's ears were still moving in a slow and enticing way.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Ryan felt the punch hit his face, he pretended to grunt as he was too used to strikes to feel their pain.
He then noticed that her ears were still moving in a flirty fashion. "She trying to put the moves onto me?" Ryan thought. If it was in any other situation then he'd have been in the mood for it, maybe they could both be after this.

He then noticed that Anampo was just on her knees. "Well what are you wating for? If I'm your hero then why not give me my reward?" he said, now he was going to let her do one last move. Then it was dark savior time, Ryan had made up his mind.

"If she wants to find it out then I'll let her. Gonna hurt though." Ryan thought as he waited for Anampo....

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Anampo rolls away,getting up on her knees.After a bit longer of her ears waving around,they stopped.Ryan asks her for his 'Reward' for being such a hero to her.The rabbit smiles and decides to put her own spin on his adamantcy. "Hero? You cant be the guy from last night....Ryan,you arent strong enough to be that same hero from last night."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:04 am

"Okay you've just given me my opening. Heads I win and tails you lose." Ryan thought. Her small talk gave Ryan a good time to recover.

"Why you're right. [size=150:2lvqvd06]I'm not strong enough." he said, making sure to emphasize the word I'm. He had entered his dark savior state again, right down to his stare. Anampo would surely be taken aback by this.

Ryan would spring up and take him and Anampo to standing position. Then he'd quickly take her arm and do one of the same moves she saw him do last night. Namely the elbow to the ribs followed by him flinging her over his shoulder on to the grass. "But maybe the dark savior is!" Ryan said.

He would then sigh and say "Well you win, it's true. I am the hero." to prove this further he'd take out the same eyepatch he wore last night and put it on his face as proof.

He had an idea of what would happen next, she'd demand more answers. Fair enough he'd give them, she certainly proved herself to him. Then he'd offer her 3 choices once she was done asking....

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 pm

When he almost shouted the word 'Im',Anampo's instant thought made her to believe that there were others around.She looked around for a moment before Ryan clears it up for her.Anampo was taken by the arm so she couldnt escape,and was hit hard in the ribs.The rabbit cried out and doubled over,getting flipped by Ryan as well.After he was done,he told her that he was the hero that saved her last night.The Dark Savior.

"I-I knew it....You just had to be him.But,why? Why the whole hero act?" She asked,holding her abdomen where she was hit.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:37 pm

"Why? Because I know the darkness and evil that looms in the world. You've been affected by it, I can tell by the look in your eyes. Something happened to you long ago, I see it now that I know you. I too have have been a victim of the dark hearts of bad people, heck I even tried to take my own life because of it. But I was able to fight back thanks to someone. I was compelled to be a life-saver, a person who could protect those who the cops can't find. Someone who could be a savior for innocent people, who would give them no reason to panic and a reason to feel safer. Knowing that a guardian angel was watching them. A shield that blocked the evil and sent it back to where it came." Ryan said as he stared intently at the rabbit girl.

"So do you have any other questions? Now is a good time to ask them." Ryan said as he put his hands in his pockets.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Anampo understood his reasoning,but he shouldnt've brought her into it.The rabbit's ears lowered and she growls. "What do you know about what I've been through.Yes,maybe we have shared similar pain.But,I dont go out and do tha stupid hero stuff.Thats,thats..." She realized just what she was saying,and felt embarrassed. "No,I dont have any more questions.Sorry,for what I said to you." Anampo stood up,looking at the ground. "Thank you for last night,Mr. Savior."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Ryan said "You don't need to look at the ground, you can keep your head held high."

"But if you don't mind I would like to ask you this one question. You found what you wanted, now what do you intend with it? Will you reveal it to the masses? Will you be content in keeping it to yourself? Or will you use it to entice me into committing some sort of favour for you? But I think I'm still due that "Hero's reward." Anampo-chan." Ryan asked.

He really hoped she would not reveal his identity, but perhaps no one would trust it. He also hoped inwardly that he could get to know her more, he had a high hope that if it were the favour or the reward it would perhaps be some sort of date or a peck on the cheek. True it was a bit high but perhaps there was a connection between the two that formed the night they met.....

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Her head raised from its depression and was able to look up at Ryan with a soft smile. "Well...I know that a hero causes damage,and the police look for you.So,I cant tell anyone thats for sure.And yes,it is fine with me if I kept it too myself to protect your identity.Im not that kind of person,Ryan."

When he asks about his reward again,she laughs.Anampo pats him on the back and asked him back: "You want a reward so bad,tell me what exactly you would like for one and Im sure we can come up with something fairly easy."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next