by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 4 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:53 pm

"Maybe I am and maybe I'm not." Ryan muttered. This girl really was determined to find out. Ryan decided to test her now. To see if she could be fine on her own, the pain was starting to creep into Ryan right now.

"Right time to get out of this hold." Ryan thought. He started to struggle with his long legs, if he could push them down then he could try and get Anampo into a sunset flip pin. Once there he'd try and alter that hold into a powerbomb. If this girl showed enough heart and determination then he'd tell her what she wanted to hear.

But he'd have to make sure that she would tell no one. Maybe she already decided she would when she found out.

Back to top Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 4 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

Hearing some sort of muttering,Anampo pushes his legs more. "Speak up! Talk!" But,his legs started to move around,building to the point that she couldnt control them any more and was flipped onto her back.The rabbit groans and holds her back.Then....Ryan lifted her for a powerbomb.She waved her hands. "Wait,no,no!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Once Ryan had gotten her up for the powerbomb he hesitated a bit. True he wanted to see this girl's will to uncover the truth, but he didn't want to hurt her too badly. Something told him she'd been hurt more than enough in her past.

He pretended to falter and drop Anampo so she'd land on her feet. "Damm rock." Ryan pretended to curse out.
Ryan then awaited what her next move would be, if she kept doing well then he just might tell her. Of course Ryan was not just going to lay down and take it, he may just have to be the dark savior for a few moves. But he knew if he did that the game would be up for him. "Maybe she can be my sidekick. You don't need that Ryan, yeah I guess so." he thought to himself as the two stood with the sun rising over them.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Anampo was let go and she rolled back onto her feet,standing up.She knew that Ryan had let her go.But....Why? "D-Dont let me go just cause I asked!" She yelled at Ryan.Anampo stomped her foot down and blushed a bit.No way did she want him to go easy,and she was determined to make him fight.Anampo charges towards him,to tackle him down on his back.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Ryan had not changed his facial expression at all, it was the one akin to his dark savior persona.
He also did nothing again as Anampo tackled him down to the grass.

"You know the same trick don't work twice in a row." he said as he fell to his back.
Once he felt the grass touch him he made his move, he'd deliver a hard clap to both sides of her head to stun her for a moment. If that worked he'd push her down and try to get her into a simple armlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:23 pm

"It just did! You fell back ag--Yah!" Anampo stopped yelling at Ryan to cry out when her head was clapped and she became disoriented.She fell off of Ryan,onto the floor.Before she could stand,he put Anampo in an armlock. "Grrr..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Ryan quickly and without hesitation this time began to apply pressure onto Anampo's right arm.
"You want me to quit then just say the word." he said to her.

He was beginning to feel a tad sorry for doing this, but he knew he had to.
It was giving tough love, that's what he was doing here. Of course Ryan had left his legs a tad open.
If Anampo didn't panic then she might be able to escape, but Ryan made sure to put enough pain into the hold to ensure a little bit of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:58 pm

She thrashes around and groans in pain. "I wont submit to you...Never!" Her legs also start to thrash around,as well.Anampo throws her other fist into Ryan's legs,trying to get free.Now....She was angry,and wanted not only to beat Ryan,but to make him suffer.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Ryan felt the fists hit his legs. Even though he was accustomed to strikes he had to admit this girl had spunk.
He winced as a fist his right kneecap, it made his knee go a bit funny. But it would soon recover.

Anampo could probably get herself out the hold. She could try and even go for a bunny pummel, but Ryan was reaching the end of his tether. "Guess I'm gonna have to do it soon." Ryan thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Anampo was becoming desperate.She didnt know what to do.Except,her strongest attack....The Bunny Pummel.It was worth a shot,but it was supposed to be when she's on top of her opponent.Anampo waves her ears around to distract Ryan,then send a kick straight to his chest.If this didnt work,she'd have to submit to him.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next