» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 3 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 am

Ryan's eyes just went wide. He looked to the left to glance at Anampo. It's not looking good here.
"Oh shit she knows I'm the savior. What did Batman do? Which one? Don't know, stay calm and think." Ryan thought.

Ryan slowly took a step forward with his right leg. Then he would do a runner in the hopes of dodgeing this bullet.
"Normally I believe in facing trouble head on, but this is an exception." Ryan thought.

But Anampo would most likely stop him from running, she had to be very curious. No way she was just gonna let the young man leave.

Back to top Go down

The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.) - Page 3 Empty Re: The savior uncovered?! (For IndigoDragon.)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:59 pm

She noticed his stance,and also noticed how Ryan was about to make a run for it.Anampo grabbed the back of his collar and threw him down on his back,placing a foot on his chest to keep him down. "Now I know its true,if you tried to run away.You were the one that saved me last night,werent you? You just gotta be!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Ryan was taken by complete surprise. "Oof!" he said when he was thrown to the grass. He gazed up at Anampo, "Geez no way to treat your savior. No Ryan block that out and focus." he thought.

When Anampo was trying to keep him down Ryan said "Look lady I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just a wrestler at AFW's Tension, I ain't some anti hero who swings around roofs. But since you've just attacked me I take it you want to have a showdown, fine then."

He then went for a punch onto Anampo's knee to try and get her off of him. A fight was inevitable it seemed, Ryan just hoped she'd forgive him later. But if she put up a good enough fight he may have to use his dark savior moves.....

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Maybe Anampo had mad a mistake.Maybe Ryan wasnt the hero who saved her yesterday.She seemed so sure of it,as well.She wavers a bit in her words. "I-I know its you! That stance,your attitude,even the way you both carry yourselves." Getting unched in the knee,her foot rose off of him so she could hold that knee and cringe a bit.By accident,Anampo had gotten herself into a fight.Since she did,the rabbit wasnt going to back down and got ready for Ryan.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Ryan stood back up and said "Well why don't we see if it's true?"

In truth he felt a tad guilty, he'd just saved this girl last night. But he couldn't let her find out. It was for her own sake.
He pondered what he'd do next, he figured he may as well go for one of his trademark moves.

Ryan quickly did a short leap, that turned into a fast twirl. His intended move was a spinning backhand to knock Anampo down. Perhaps if he hit her enough then she'd leave, but she had been saved by him. Something told Ryan that she'd not give up until she'd found what she needed. "But sometimes the truth ain't what we want." Ryan thought to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Anampo wasnt prepared for his attack and was hit in her face and fell to the ground.She let out a yelp with the impact and shook a bit. "Good move..." She says to Ryan,before attempting to sweep his legs to get him on his back.If this were to go right,Anampo would then sit on his stomach and pin his arms to the ground

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Ryan landed the attack dead on, as he hoped. He began to get nearer when Anampo got him by the legs and got him down on the grass and his back.

When Anampo sat on his tummy and pinned his arms down he felt a light blush on his face.
"Never expected this to happen in the morning." Ryan muttered as he remembered their surroundings, heck it would have been a beautiful sort of picture. But the issue that brought them here was not.

Ryan braced himself for her next move....

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 pm

With Ryan's comment,Anampo blushed slightly.She looked around at the area,then realized the way she sat on Ryan.Anampo gave him a hard slap across the face,the tries to grab both of his legs and bring them forward for a matchbook pin. "Shut up!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Ryan felt the hard slap bruse his cheek, but he was accustomed to strikes on his body. His gaze was looking at the trees around him as she brought his legs forward and she moved herself forward along with the move.

He was letting her do this to him, not out of some kink or something. But it was to try and deceive her, to try and convince maybe even himself now that he was not this midnight protecter.

"What do you want from me?" Ryan muttered to her as he began to feel a bit of pressure on him, nothing that he couldn't handle. His gaze still fixed on the trees to his right.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Anampo leans forward,causing pain to Ryan's lower back.She growls softly"What do I want? Tell me,are you the hero that saved me?! Thats all I want to know.Tell me and I'll let you go." To emphasize her want to know the answer,she leans more and more until the boy's feet alomst touched the grass behind his head.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next