by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich

Post by daemongirl Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:33 pm

"No no my sweet Nadya..." Isabella spoke softly in reply to the woman trapped beneath her, a gentle expression on her face as if she genuinely cared about Nadya, only for her to then venomously shout "FUCK YOU!" While Nadya couldn't see it a wide grin had spread over Isabella's face, the Northern Queen immensely enjoying violating the arrogant nurse in the middle of the ring where everyone could witness her utter humiliation.

"Thats right Nadya, now you're going to cum for your queen, prove to all those watching eyes in our audience just how much of a little slut you are." Isabella spoke in a voice just barely above a whisper so that only Nadya would hear her, giving her words a moment to sink in before returning her tongue to the woman's clit, lapping at the bud hungrily for a time before she wrapped her lips around it.

Her hand had not ceased driving the vial into Nadya's sopping wet pussy since she first slid it in between those deliciously pink lower lips, and judging from the juices already collected within it Isabella knew the woman was at her breaking point. The cameras did as well as they zoomed in on Nadya's wet sex, the giant screen over the entrance filled with the images of her womanhood being ravaged by the Northern Queen.

Nadya's primal screams signaled that her orgasm was at hand and Isabella immediately released the woman's leg, letting her lower body drop down onto the mat as her juices not only filled the vial but overflowed onto the canvas. Yet Isabella refused to cease pumping the vial inside Nadya's pussy until her juices ceased to flow, only then did she rise up onto her feet and walk over to the far side of the ring, holding the filled vial up for everyone to see before corking it and sliding it into the holster around her thigh.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Sexy Nurse Match: Isabella Snow vs Nadya Zolnerowich

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:40 am

“No! Nooooooo!” Nadya wailed as she came, her juices not only filling up Isabella’️s vial but overflowing it, spilling over onto the mat beneath. There were tears in her eyes as her humiliation was completed. Looking forward, she could see the giant screen prominently located above the entrance, on which was displayed a twenty-foot image of her pussy, sopping wet after being made to cum by this despicable white-haired hussy sitting atop her. Those tears began to drip down her face as she was released, as Isabella gloated over drawing first “blood” of the match. She wanted to run up behind the woman and rip her apart, but so exhausted was she after that orgasm that Nadya could do nothing but roll over onto her back and watch her opponent’️s celebration.

“No…” she repeated once more. “This is not right. This is not vhat should happen. I am better voman…” She groaned, reaching a hand down to paw gingerly at her womanhood. “I vill destroy you for this…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:44 am

Isabella knew that Nadya was not a woman she could afford to allow to regain her breath and her composure, to do so would only make filling the other two vials around her thigh more difficult. Losing to her didn't even cross the confident woman's mind however, for while she knew she wasn't truly a queen Isabella did possess the absolute confidence in her abilities that some, not her, would describe as arrogance, befitting of a queen.

As she stood there basking in the misery of the nurse Isabella heard her begin to speak, leaning just a little bit over to better hear Nadya's surprisingly soft words. "This is the reality of trying to overthrow the queen Nadya, unless you're certain that you are indeed the superior woman you will only fail. And judging from how hard you were cumming a moment ago, you are not the better voman as you say." Isabella stated, mocking the woman's accent a little in the process, before sending her foot forward to kick Nadya hard in her ribcage.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:28 am

“Fuck you!” Nadya spat at Isabella, gnashing her teeth at the despicable white-haired bitch as she mocked Nadya’️s distinctive Russian accent. The nurse had fire in her eyes, and, as soon as she had regained the strength to do so, she was going to rip this American bitch apart. Her confidence had been shaken by being forced to cum, but it had not been destroyed. Not by a long shot.

Unfortunately for the Russian woman, her confidence would take another hit as, before she could even get back up onto her feet, Isabella would send another hard kick into her ribcage, eliciting another pained cry from Nadya. The nurse looked up at her opponent with a hateful glare. “You vill pay for every time you hit me,” she hissed. “And for everything else,” she added, with just a quick glance down to the vial of pussy juices attached to Isabella’️s thigh.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Isabella had been called many things during her life, arrogant being chief amongst them, but despite how well that word described her Isabella was not one to ever make the mistake of gloating while her opponent recovered their strength. She would continue to mock the Russian woman of course but as she demonstrated with a kick into the ribs of Nadya she wasn't going to let her just sit there and listen. "You keep saying that, but so far you've been nothing but a good bitch, one thats hungry for more of these vials inside her pussy." She said taunting the woman yet again, a wide grin on her lips until she saw the woman's eyes glance down to her thigh when the filled vial of cum rested.

"I'm sorry." She said before her hands shot down to grab hold of the back of Nadya's head, her knee snapping up as she yanked her head downwards in her attempt to bring it smashing against Nadya's face. She would then release the woman's head and shove it away, trying to put Nadya flat on her back yet again. "Did you want to fill another of these vials already?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:34 pm

“Fuck you,” Nadya spat again. The stream of confident little quips that Isabella was spewing necessitated an equally voluminous flow of curses and vulgarities from the Russian nurse in response. She could not let this white-haired cunt brag about how she was the superior woman without any opposition.

“Fuck you!” she screamed again, louder this time, as Isabella asked her if she was ready to fill up another vial already. The nurse tried to scramble away as her foe came after her, but she couldn’️t quite evade the white-haired woman’️s grasp, and she saw stars as that pale knee slammed into her face, knocking her down flat on the mat. “F-fuck! Fuck! You cunt!” she screamed, throwing her foot upwards in a desperate attempt to kick Isabella in the crotch and keep her away.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:49 am

Isabella was all smiles as her harsh knee to the woman's face left the imposter nurse sprawled out on her back, no doubt seeing stars though much to her disappointment the strike hadn't managed to shut the woman's mouth but it seemed nothing could do that. Still the pained expression on the woman's face was absolutely priceless and one that she wanted to make last forever, Isabella leaning down to grab her by the ankles intent on delivering further punishment.

Before her hands could wrap around her legs however Nadya lashed out with a desperate but effective kick to the Northern Queen's womanhood, sending a surge of pain radiating outward through the woman's body. Isabella groaned and backed away from Nadya while holding her crotch protectively, gritting her teeth together while her eyes glared furiously at the downed woman. "Ugh you little bitch...I hope you enjoyed that because its the only bit of offense I will allow you tonight." Isabella spat out before rushing forward and trying to drive her foot into the woman's head with a swift kick.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:25 am

Nadya had not been doing very well so far in this fight. Isabella had won the first fall, filling up one of her vials with Nadya’️s pussy juices, and the Russian nurse had not yet even come close to equalizing the score. Her opponent was not letting up on her for even a second.

Nadya’️s only recourse was to surprise her opponent. She managed to do that now, kicking Isabella in the crotch. Nadya watched with satisfaction as her enemy grimaced in pain. Finally, she was the one inflicting pain, rather than the one being forced to endure it. But she did not get much of a chance to savor the feeling, as Isabella would run at her again, her leg swinging outwards to try to kick Nadya in the head. The Russian would flatten herself down on the mat, letting her foe’️s foot pass over her head, hoping that Isabella might lose her balance…and might make herself a target for a Russian counterattack.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4