by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha - Page 5 Empty Re: SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:04 am

Janet had known coming in that she would be getting sand in sensitive places, but Natasha was going out of her way to put it deep inside of the Lakota girl, and it was much more irritating than she could have anticipated.

She was going to get her revenge, and soon.

Somehow, Natasha had not expected an attack. Maybe she had been operating under the assumption that Janet was much weaker at the moment than she actually was. The Lady Lakota did not exactly know, and she did not exactly care. She had managed to get the jump on the blue-haired beauty, and, though she felt her breasts squeezed hard as they went down, she managed to throw the two of them to the sand, with herself on top. “Better keep a closer eye on me, sweetie!” she said, leaning down and giving Natasha a quick kiss. “You’️re not going to win this match if you’️re that oblivious.”

Feeling Natasha attempt to roll the two of them towards the water, Janet would giggle for a moment before deciding to go along with it, trying to throw the two of them into the surf. As she did so, Janet would try to slip one hand in between herself and her opponent, looking to reach inside the other girl’️s bikini bottom and tease her sweet pussy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha - Page 5 Empty Re: SS '13: Buried in the Sand Match: Lady Lakota Vs. Natasha

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:36 am

Natasha equated the digging of the hole required to bury her opponent in to setting up and climbing the ladder in a ladder match, it was a task that while required for victory took valuable time where one had to gamble on how long their opponent would stay down, losing that bet usually ending up badly for the gambler. While she had finally managed to dig the trench deep enough that she was confident Janet could fit inside it Natasha had also given the woman time to recover, paying for that now as the two rolled around in the sand with Janet taking the top position. The woman was every bit as bold as she had expected her to be, the naked beauty stealing a quick kiss while taunting the french woman.

"Is that so, its good of you to tell me otherwise I might have lost this match Lady Lakota." Natasha replied back, being every bit as snarky as Janet currently was, her famous smile returning to her lips as her fingers closed in around her opponent's rather impressive orbs. "But look at how dirty you've become Lakota, why don't we clean you off a little?" She said just before giving Janet a hard push to get them rolling towards the waves gently washing onto shore, moaning all the while as Janet's hand found its target.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:00 am

“Ooooh!” Janet moaned, as her naked breasts were squeezed between her gorgeous opponent’️s fingers. Even though she had just cum a few minutes ago, she was beginning to get into the mood again—being so close to such a perfect body as Natasha’️s, it was something that couldn’️t be helped, and the assault on her chest just hastened the process. She was sure, however, that she would bring the blue-haired girl to orgasm ages before she herself would be at risk again.

“I’️m glad to help,” the Lakota girl purred. “Let me help you with one more thing…” With that, she would begin to quicken the pace of her fingering, slipping her middle and index fingers deeper and gradually deeper into Natasha’️s inviting pussy. She would keep this up, even as the two of them splashed into the waves, the saltwater washing over them.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:44 am

This was easily the most exciting part of any hentai match to Natasha, where both women cast all caution aside and just threw themselves at each other to enjoy one anothers sexy bodies in any way they could, and from the sound of the crowd it was their favorite moment as well. Her hands had wasted little time in groping the sizable mounds of Janet and she showed little sign of stopping, her fingers pinching the woman's stiff nipples between them while kneading the firm orbs, having her fun even as the waves washed over them both.

"Mhmmaaahhhh... Well! You just aim to please don't you Lakota!?" Natasha cried out after a particularly loud moan that had been well earned by Janet's fingering, her pussy having grown wet long before when their match had first begun Natasha was having little luck in keeping herself in check. It took every bit of concentration she could muster in that moment to even continue their rolling amongst the waves, trying to end up on top of Janet so she could slide her head down, taking one of the woman's breasts into her mouth to suck hungrily.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:27 am

Janet was getting quite excited, as well, as their hentai battle seemed to be reaching a fever pitch. She managed to elicit a couple of loud moans from Natasha, and the Lakota girl smiled, knowing that she had the blue-haired girl right where she wanted her. “Oh, that’️s right, sweetie,” Janet purred into her opponent’️s ear. “Now how about you cum for me, sweetie? And feel free to say my name while you do.”

It was an incredible display of confidence, but she prepared to back it up, as she would begin to apply some expert tactics to Natasha’️s womanhood, varying her speed and rhythm, and thrusting right for the girl’️s clit, which Janet knew would yield the fastest results. Being turned over and put on the bottom hindered her efforts slightly, but she would keep them up, even as Natasha’️s mouth descended upon one of her hardened nipples and began to suckle on it hungrily. “Mm!” Janet moaned. Natasha was one sex-crazed bitch. Janet liked that, a lot. Looking to do some good with her free hand while her other was busy stimulating the blue-haired girl, she would grab at Natasha’️s bikini top, looking to strip it off of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:54 am

It wasn't a secret that Janet was quite the sexual deviant with the appetite required of someone of that nature, but the woman was surprising even her with just how hungry she was, and Janet's confidence despite having cum once already was more intimidating than anything she could do physically. It was easy to see just how she had conquered the plethora of women leading up to their match here today, even their mutual opponent Azami, a woman Natasha considered to be in many ways her equal, had succumbed to Janet's charms before.

All Janet would hear in response to her teasing would be muffled moans as Natasha continued to work over the woman's breasts, her lips surrounding the woman's right nipple, sucking upon it gently while her tongue flicked against the tip of the hardened bud. One of her hands would slip from Janet's breasts while the other only clamped down even harder as Janet intensified her fingering of Natasha's pussy, the french woman biting down upon the girl's nipple as she found herself suddenly overcome with pleasure, Janet's efforts proving incredibly effective as Natasha's sex began to leak with her juices.

She wouldn't be able to withstand this sexual assault for much longer Natasha realized, already feeling as if her pussy was going to erupt at any moment she fell back on more desperate measures. Her one free hand would slip down between their bodies to the naked sex of Lady Lakota, rubbing two of her fingers along the girl's slit to lull her into a false sense of security before Natasha would drive her entire fist into Janet's tight pussy.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:28 am

Natasha’️s relentless, sensual assault on her tits was taking its toll on Janet, but the Lakota girl was winning their battle in the surf right now. She could feel the blue-haired beauty’️s body warm beneath her, her pussy begging for more, her whole form inviting Lady Lakota to use it to her liking. Janet could feel the juices coating her fingers, and she knew that Natasha’️s orgasm was just seconds away.

“Mm…yeah…come on…” Janet moaned. Natasha was doing her best to distract her—the gentle love-bite on her nipple was particularly attention-grabbing—but Janet would not stop in her quest to force her foe to cum.

Until Natasha shoved her whole fist inside of Janet. Despite her vast sexual history, Janet had never actually had an entire fist inside her pussy like this before. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a loud sound, halfway between a moan and an ecstatic cry. She fell backwards, her hand slipping from Natasha’️s pussy, her other hand tugging at the blue-haired girl’️s bikini top as she went down. Janet tried to recover, tried to resume her assault which had been only a few seconds away from success, but she was in a state of satisfied astonishment right now.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:50 am

It was everything Natasha could do in that moment just to hang on as Janet's fingers danced within her pussy, driving the french woman nearly mad from the pleasure assailing her. All her body wanted right then was to cum, to be granted the bliss that came along with sexual release, but Natasha was denying those desires as best she could though she knew her will would not hold out for much longer if this was allowed to continue. Indeed she was now mere seconds away from being forced to orgasm at the masterful fingers of Lady Lakota.

Despite all her efforts to distract her opponent through attacking her mounds Janet was seemingly just as determined to make her cum as she was not to, she had extracted a few loud moans from the woman but those fingers simply refused to cease their pounding of her flooded sex. Desperate for any relief Natasha went for broke as she gave a single hard thrust of her fist up into Janet's pussy, biting down hard upon her lower lip as the girl's fingers slipped from within her sex, only just barely resisting her orgasm right then even as her bikini top was torn away by the falling Janet.

"I..uhhh...gawd that was too close Janet. I...I can't..." Natasha was finding it difficult to even form the words right then as her mind felt like a blur right then, the only thought in her head that wasn't hazy was her body's desire to cum. The fact that she was in a match escaped Natasha as she drew her fist from the woman's pussy, her hands reaching for Janet's left leg while she rose up onto her knees, lifting it up so that it was vertical and pressed firmly against her chest. Breathing heavily with her sex still dripping Natasha would slide her body forward until she was sitting with her swollen vulva kissing Janet's own, that simple touch almost making her cum immediately yet she endured for the moment as she began to grind her sex down against her opponent's.

"Cum with me Janet." Natasha managed to say though it was mumbled somewhat thanks to her biting down on her upper lip, her eyes almost shut as the pleasure quickly returned to nearly overwhelming levels. Holding Lakota's left leg with one arm wrapped around it Natasha used her other hand to reach down and rub Janet's clitoris, using two of her fingertips to trace circles at a furious pace down upon the oh so sensitive button. She would only last for a dozen seconds or so afterward until she could do nothing more but cum, her orgasm proving to be a messy one as her juices squirted out over the entire front and even the face of Janet while she moaned wildly, keeping herself up to continue her sexual assault upon Janet until her orgasm subsided, only then collapsing forward on top of Janet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:45 am

Janet had been so close, but, when that fist had been shoved up into her, things had changed, and her entire attack collapsed as she fell back in wide-eyed surprise. Thankfully, Natasha had withdrawn her fist almost immediately, and was instead looking to find some satisfaction of her own, it seemed, lifting up the prone Lakota’️s leg and thrusting her bikini-clad womanhood against the naked crotch of Janet. “Ooh!” the Native American wrestler squeaked, as her opponent began pounding their pussies together, and even upped the ante by expertly fingering her clitoris, somehow managing to lead Janet quickly down the road to orgasm once again.

Just a few seconds before she was about to reach that magical point, however, Natasha came, her juices flowing across Janet’️s body and face. The Lady Lakota cried out in shock and pleasure, opening her mouth and swallowing as much of the heavenly liquid as she could. She would continue moaning loudly as Natasha rode out her orgasm, but, when the blue-haired girl collapsed on top of her, Janet had not yet had her second orgasm, and was now desperate for release herself.

“Nffff…” she grunted, pressed down into the warm ocean water beneath the weight of Natasha. Gingerly, Janet would try to push her opponent off of her, allowing Natasha to flop into the water belly-up. That being done, Janet would gingerly get up and crawl on top of Natasha, smiling down at the beauty as she sat upon her chest. “You asked me to cum with you, and then you left me hanging, sweetie,” she said, gently yet insistently. “I’️m afraid I’️m going to have to force the issue.”

Janet would then scoot forward and grab onto Natasha’️s hair, pulling the girl’️s face into her dripping womanhood. “Now, make me cum,” she ordered, with a little laugh.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:29 am

Natasha's were shut tight as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm, panting heavily for air from where she lay on top of Lady Lakota while the warm waters of the Pacific ocean washed over them both, washing away the mixture of sweat, cum, and sand that covered both women. She was torn at that moment between bliss and frustration as while she had rode Janet's pussy to her own orgasm Janet hadn't been brought to cum with her, turning Natasha into a liar as she had promised the girl would orgasm alongside her. Now she was left at the woman's mercy, too weak so soon after such an intense orgasm to resist Janet, and knowing the woman she wouldn't leave her to recover for long.

"Uhhh...sorry Janet, couldn't last any longer." Natasha whispered softly to the girl even as she was being rolled over onto her back, the french woman dropping down onto the sand and the water with a light splash. Propping herself up on her elbows Natasha tried to crawl backwards before Janet could act but as weak as she was she couldn't move fast enough, Lady Lakota climbing on top of her and forcing Natasha back down onto her back as the woman took a seat upon her breasts.

"Ugh!" Natasha would cry out as Janet grabbed hold of her hair, her own hands shooting up and taking hold of the girl's wrists to try and lessen the force with which Janet was tugging upon her blue hair. "You can let go you know!" She protested to no use as Janet forced her face firmly up against the woman's pussy, Natasha resisting at first but quickly realized this could only help her even the odds. After only a few seconds of resistance Natasha would throw herself into eating out Janet's sopping wet pussy, her upper lip rubbing against the woman's clit while her tongue began with licking along the girl's outer labia, soon delving inside the woman's sex as she enthusiastically tried licking the girl clean of her jiuces only for more to drip out as she worked.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next