Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, beangraff, Berial, bricktown, HighFly, LunarWolf, Novalacrosse, RadiantKarna332

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking: Friction Spar Match

Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:40 am by Yori

Looking for a spar for Alexa.

Howdy, I'm new to the forums and figured I should get my, and my characters toes wet with some good old fashion sparring. It can be a one off, or blossom into something else down the road for a friend/rival relationship. Alexa as a character is a fresh face, and an unrefined talent. I don't mind having someone at her skill level to have an event match, or someone superior to her to have a more one sided bout. I'm looking to use this regardless as a way to build …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:33 pm by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

Tee Shirt Throw-Down! (Heather vs Yatori)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tee Shirt Throw-Down! (Heather vs Yatori)

Post by Yatori on Mon May 20, 2013 12:52 am

Yatori announced her latest attack with a playful "Le pounce!" But she ended up pouncing face first into Heather's trap. While she did get on top of her target, that only meant she got pinned to the mat following a skillful roll on Heather's part. "Woah," she let out, surprise causing her to drop her feline facade as well as her guard.

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Mon May 20, 2013 1:09 am

Heather grinned as she was able to turn the both of them around, pinning Yatori down as she grinned wide. "Since you seem to love my breasts so much, I'll just take you out with them here." Heather let out before trying to drop down, attempting to press her sizable breasts onto Yatori's face, trying to seal off her airways with the first smother attempt.

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Mon May 20, 2013 2:20 am

Before Yatori could say anything to the contrary (or probably in agreement; she did adore Heather's terrific tits, hence her early attempt to milk them), she was cut off by said breasts settling upon her startled face. The mafiosi squirmed beneath her opponent, attempting to throw the purple-haired girl off her body.

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Fri May 31, 2013 10:00 pm

"Mnh..no..stay still!" Heather let out as she tried her best to keep Yatori pinned underneath her breasts. She would try to slip her legs around Yatori's, trying to lock the girl in a grapevine as well to keep her as still as she possibly could.

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:46 am

Caught between a smother and a grapevine, Yatori hastily chose the lesser evil. She surrendered her mobility to Heather's legs in exchange for a chance to try and lift her opponent just high enough so that she could position her mouth beneath Heather's left breast. That way, when the purple-haired girl tried to press her bust into Yatori's face again, the mafiosi would be able to catch her left breast with her open mouth for another bout of suckling and licking to even out the earlier treatment of Heather's right breast.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top