by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just a Check Up?

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Just a Check Up? - Page 6 Empty Re: Just a Check Up?

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:32 am

Eri would have enjoyed groping Nadya's breast more if she wasn't in this kind of situation. She fought a couple of women with dominant attitude like this nurse before, the difference being that they're inside the ring. She could tell the girl was struggling to keep her balance on top of her, and hearing the nurse's taunt only brought a smirk on the tall girl's face.

"You don't have to tell me," Eri replied as she squeezed Nadya's breasts slightly harder.

Her hand that was holding the nurse's wrists would try to yank the girl off her, wanting to make them rolled to their sides at the very least. When she managed to do that, Eri would try to straddle the hips of Nadya while letting her breasts go so she could try securing her other arm. She would have tried to turn Nadya onto her front if it's not for that annoying strap-on. As it was, she couldn't really accomplish anything even if she secured both of the nurse' arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 6:20 pm

“Urgh,” Nadya grunted, as Eri began to squeeze her breast even harder. It was definitely not a fun experience being on the receiving end of this maneuver.

As much as she resisted, she was no more able to keep her position atop Eri than the wrestler had managed to remain atop Nadya seconds earlier. The nurse fell to her side, using both hands now to try to resist the groping of her breasts, but it was to no avail, as the wrestler girl managed to force her onto her back and pin her to the cold, tiled floor whilst straddling her hips.

“Get off of me, you fucking bitch!” Nadya yelled, kicking her legs.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:32 pm

"You're the bitch..." Eri replied as she tried to contain the nurse. "I woulda let you go if you promise to leave me alone, but I don't think you'll agree to that..."

An idea came up to her mind, and Eri would start clamping her thighs around Nadya's hips to apply a makeshift scissor. She would then release the girl's arms before turning them around a little, so that she ended up lying on her side while the nurse on her back, trapped within a legscissor. If she could do that, then Eri would start squeezing the life of Nadya, while she would also try to undo the strap-on on the girl's waists with one hand.

"Give it up!" she would say to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 6:53 pm

The situation was seeming to get worse and worse for Nadya, as now the wrestler girl wrapped her legs around the nurse’️s waist, beginning a makeshift scissor hold that nonetheless succeeded in making Nadya grunt and moan in pain. When Eri turned onto her side in order to establish a proper scissors around Nadya’️s waist, the nurse couldn’️t help but cry out. “Aaaaagh! Oh, fuck you!” she screamed.

With her hands free, she had a chance to make a move, and knew she had to take it. Before she got a chance, however, she felt a tug on the strap-on, and looked down to see Eri removing it from her body. “No!” she yelled, but she couldn’️t reach it before the wrestler had stripped the toy from her body. “Give that back, bitch! You are going to get good fucking vith it!”

Shaping one hand into a claw, she would rake it across Eri’️s face, trying to maximize the damage in order to force the girl to let her go.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Eri felt a little satisfaction as Nadya yelled at her after she stole the girl's strap-on. If things keep going like this, she might be able to fuck the nurse with her own toy instead! She grinned at the girl, feeling in control for the time being as Nadya was still trapped in her legscissor.

"Don't worry! I'll give you a good fucking with it instea-aahhh?!" her taunt cut short by the clawing on her face.

She knew she shouldn't have let go of that foul arms on the twisted nurse! The strap-on dropped from her hand, as she covered her face with both of hers, while the grip of her legs significantly loosened. Her face was hurting quite a lot right now that Eri didn't really pay attention to Nadya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Nadya showed no mercy to girls who tried to resist her, especially those who, like Eri, took it so far as to try to take advantage of her instead. If she had been able to gouge out the wrestler’️s eyes just then, she would have jumped at the opportunity; frustratingly, Eri had decided to defend her precious features from any further damage, stopping Nadya’️s claw before she could utilize it to maximum effect.

The good news for the nurse was, of course, the fact that the other girl’️s scissor hold around her waist had loosened considerably. She had lost her strap-on, sure, but she was not going to be in the inferior position for very long. She would beat Eri into a blubbering pulp, then reclaim her toy and fuck the girl all night long.

“You vill not be doing any fucking, dumb cunt,” Nadya declared. “You vill lie down and take it, and you vill love it.”

Using her free hand to claw at Eri’️s breast, Nadya would now try to wiggle her way free of the girl’️s powerful legs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:51 pm

"Augh!" Eri cried as Nadya clawed her breasts again for the umptieth time. "That hurts!"

Now she felt like she could use a breast check up. Hopefully none of those claw marks would remain for too long, given that she liked to dress minimally... Eri starting to feel scared now. The nurse definitely wouldn't take no for an answer and will do anything to fuck her, almost literally.

Still covering her face with one hand, Eri would use her other hand to pry off Nadya's clawing hand on her breast. When she felt the girl slipped off her scissors, Eri would gave Nadya a shove with her foot to make the nurse go away from her, so she could curl herself and recover for a bit. The whole thing had became a drag for her, as she's getting exhausted and hurt from resisting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Nadya could sense that Eri was beginning to realize the true extent of the trouble she was in for. She should have given up when she had a chance, the nurse said to herself, smirking as she thought of how sweet it would be once she had this girl handcuffed to a cabinet and completely broken down. No matter how many of the claws Eri managed to stop, the sheer number of them would eventually wear her down, and she would be covered in lovely, sensitive red cuts that would sting for days.

Nadya did manage to get free of the scissor hold, but Eri gave her a hard shove with her foot, forcing her up against the door again before she could try to get on top again. The nurse took a moment to focus herself before getting to her feet, ready to pounce on Eri and try to finish her off.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Eri slowly turned onto her back, watching as Nadia towered over her. She felt really uneasy, but it didn't seem like she could get out of this situation until the nurse had her way with her. She'd rather be fucked than clawed over and over, honestly. She crawled backwards, only to realize that the examination table was behind her, preventing even her smallest effort to escape.

She stared silently at Nadya, her emotions mixed up. Her breath became heavier, and while the nurse herself didn't seem much fresher than her, Eri's will to resist had been reduced significantly after those clawing. Nadya's method was cruel, but effective. Eri couldn't really remember when was the last time she felt like this. She rarely met a girl like Nadya in her whole life, which was why she couldn't help but to feel scarred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 8:45 pm

The more Nadya looked at her, the more terrified Eri seemed to be. Nadya felt energized by this realization. She fed upon the girl’️s fear. Tearing a confident, happy girl down and making her scream as she was fucked over and over again was the greatest adrenaline rush that a sadist like Nadya could ever hope to achieve.

Nadya advanced until she was standing directly above the girl, her foot brushing up against the wrestler’️s naked pussy. She had not escaped from their little scrap unharmed, herself—her breasts were still a little red from the rough groping, and she was wearing only her tiny, lacy thong—but right now it seemed as if the endgame was upon them.

“Give up now,” the nurse insisted, crossing her arms over her impressive chest. “It vill not save you from being fucked through the night, but it vill save you from getting yourself torn apart, you pathetic little rat.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next