by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jeremys first day

2 posters

Go down

Jeremys first day Empty Jeremys first day

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu May 09, 2013 1:27 pm

(( my new character i updated http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/pretty-boy-jeremy-t7624.html#p186959 its an open rp so if anyone wants a match with the new guy just reply to this starter))

As he stood in the door way to the gym.. Jeremy found himself in awww.. his sister had told him story's about how good and hard the wrestlers where and are that before he came to the gym he checked some of the matches that where going on.. a fue girls he saw he remembers seeing them at school but to find them here damn..

Jeremy took in a deep breath as he wore a red tank top, black workout shorts and shoes.. he needed to get in a good work out.. he didnt know when his first match would be or if anyone would think he was easy picking cause he was new..

Heading over to the treadmill.. he set it for a slow start up then a slow speed up to 4miles and hour run for 30mins... as it starts up Jeremy just looks around still in aww of how good and professional afw looked.

Last edited by 471 on Thu May 09, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Jeremys first day Empty Re: Jeremys first day

Post by Deus001 Thu May 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Ryan came into the gym when he saw Mr Jeremy running on the treadmill. His Doctor was busy and said that Ryan should meet new people.
"Guess I should make converstaion." Ryan thought.

He took the treadmill next to Jeremy and ran alongside him. "Hello my name is Ryan Knight. I'm new here, what's your name?" Ryan asked in his usual polite tone. Ryan was hoping that he would not be weirded out by Ryan's outfit which was from the asylum where he used to stay.
"Greenwich asylum ID# 151095" was on the back of Ryan's shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu May 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Jeremy just looked over at ryan as the treadmill speed was at 3mp so he was runing.. "names Jeremy but my friends call me Jay." He smiled "im new here too.. just got here today and though id get a good work out.. " giving ryan a look over "dude nice shirt.. my first sister when to the same place after she when nuts on my old man for cheating on my mom.." he grined but was breathing hard as the speed got up to 4mps...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Ryan looked down and said "It's my actual uniform from there. My Doctor is a wrestler here as well, but he's more focused on the women. Since I had no money I decided to use my patient uniform as it's easy to move in. I'll bet my Doctor's out oggling some women, he loves being the swinger. But the girls swing right away from him." he gave a small laugh.

Mr Mental then noticed that Jeremy was breathing hard a bit "You may want to lower the speed. That thing can be dangerous."

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu May 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Jeremy just held up a one min hand and turned the treadmill up to 7mps and ran as fsst as he could but then hit the slow down button. The treadmill slowly slowed down and when it stoped jeremy laughted but breaths hard " haha im fine.. im just out of shape.. but still cool shirt.." he just lean on a treadmill.. "well im too new to judge anyone... but i can see why. 99% of the women here are hot.."
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 09, 2013 3:42 pm

"Yes they are. A good thing too, since my Doctor suggested I take the day off to meet other people. But really if it's not women dressed as evil nurses then it's some kind of assassin who gets a kick out of sexual acts. Sometimes I think everyone here's nuts, not you just pretty much everyone. Ah Doctor you have returned, the slap mark on your head speaks volumes." Ryan said when he saw John Grange walk over to them.

"Well what can I say? It's war paint." the Doctor said with a laugh.

He then offered a handshake to Jeremy and said "I'm Doctor John Grange, ex-wrestler out of retirement thanks to Ryan."

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu May 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Jeremy just laughted "true. But ive seen some girls ive gone to school with.. and you know... Nuts is the new normal." Still breathing a little hard he gets off the treadmill and goses to the close by water fountain for a drink..

When the doc showed up he shook his head "war paint dont ya mean broken blood vessels paint?" Jeremy was happy so far thr first day was going good.. at his last club. The first day the moment any of the girls though the newbi was cute. They would take him out back for a private beat down..

"So guys really is this ya first day too??? My sister told me about this place.. the pay and work load was quite good."
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Ryan politely shook his head. "No we've been here for the past few days. I've been getting settled in and I've only had one match, which thankfully I won." he said.

"Yeah Ryan won with a unique move! Never saw it coming his foe did." John said with a smile.

"Still it was an honor to fight Aki-chan, of course it did'nt hurt that she was stunningly cute too." Ryan said.

"I've not really had any other matches yet. If I do have to do one of those hentai matches I think I'll be ready. My Doctor tutored me in....the female anatomy." Ryan said trying to keep a polite face.

John was grinning ear to ear, he loved the women and chased them often. But deep down he was a good man at heart and showed respect and had his boundries.

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu May 16, 2013 10:40 am

"Wow cool ryan.. " he reachs over and give ryan a pat on the back then slips right off the treadmill "aggg". Jeremy got up and shook his head "ive taken worst falls" he smiled "hell in the old club i used to work for i got beaten bad and raped alot.. im hoping i dont become a jobber here.. " he jumped a little before grinning "Ryan if ya ever need back up let me know ya seam really cool and doc.. careful what ya wish for.. i saw this big amazon like woman who looks like hentia match would end with broken bones for ya.." jeremy bows his head "time to fine me an oppent, wish me luck." Jeremy walks off. Looking around the gym.
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum