by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match - Page 3 Empty Re: Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 23, 2013 11:57 pm

He yelped with each punch.Conza kept backing up,hoping she didnt follow.But she did.He wondered what was happening to him,as Ekibe and him were supposed to be in a submission match.Conza thought to himself: Why is she doing this in a submission match.Unless,She's trying to confuse me? No....Maybe? Suddenly,his body was grabbed up. "Wait,no!" Conza's head was slammed into the mat,not even seeing the suplex comming.He lays there in total shock,and when asked if he was done,his response was stuttery. "N-Never! I w-wont!"

Last edited by 11367 on Fri May 24, 2013 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match - Page 3 Empty Re: Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match

Post by Ozone Mon May 27, 2013 2:35 am

"Then why aren't you fighting hmm? Tell me why." Ekibe just stood there watching over Conza waiting for him to man up, stand up and actually fight her.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 27, 2013 2:44 am

Conza felt that his opponent was toying with him,and he'd be right.He shot up and yelled at Ekibe. "You want me to fight?! I'll kick your ass!"Conza had just about enogh of this and ran towards Ekibe with his all to spear her.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:27 am

"Aghha!" Ekibe fell to the ground butt first and was laying on her back as Conza had tackled her and hit her stomach real hard, as she was groaning in pain.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:32 am

Conza realized that he was sitting on top of Ekibe,with no idea of what to do next in his now blank mind.He scrambles to stand up and could only back away from her. "Damn...W-What do I do now?" The mouse muttered to himself.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 am

Ekibe was groaning in pain from Conza's tackle, moving slightly left and right and holding onto her stomach, completely defenseless for what Conza can do to her in her current state, so she though that it was her fault for underestimating Conza.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:02 pm

The mouse had a mind full of jumbled thoughts.He had a few ideas on what he could do,but every one of them came to the conclusion that he was smaller than she was,literally.Not much may have worked,and she could easily escape whatever he had in mind.It may have been a mistake,Conza sticking his hand out to help Ekibe up.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:38 am

Ekibe then got her senses back together, and noticed that Conza was offering a hand to her to help her get back up again, she took it and stood up stretching a bit and looking down again on Conza smiled. "Thank you, even when I insulted you, you helped me get up. That's really admirable~".

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 am

Helping Ekibe up,he smiled at her comment,watching her stand.He then realizes that he was touching her hand and quickly let go,backing away a step or two. "U-Um,its okay.The insults pushed me to fight." Conza calms himself down with a few deep breaths and looks up at his opponent. "Are you...Ready to continue,Ekibe?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:08 pm

(Sorry being away for awhile its school for me)

Ekibe nodded "Yes I'm alright now so lets continue~" Ekibe then jumped back and assumed a fighting stance ready for Conza.

Ozone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next