Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, freeko, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, noob, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, tehbohemian, Winner3, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ekibe vs Conza: Submission match

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat May 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Conza was scared of what would happen next.He didnt want to show it at all,though.He felt a few hits connecting on her legs and he thought she was letting go.But...He was wrong.Ekibe was only falling forward to slam the mouse's back on the floor.Conza let out a muffled yell and thrashed around more. "W-What re you doing...?" Conza asked a bit faintly.He was soon about to be knocked out from the smother,and he couldnt even really think straight.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone on Mon May 13, 2013 5:52 am

Ekibe giggled at how defenseless Conza was looking at his cute red face as he was being smothered. "My my~ I thought this match was going to be long but I think its going to end somewhat sooner than I thought....Little mouse~" Ekibe started punching his sides while she continued smothering him.

Ozone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

The mouse still held on for as long as he possibly couldConza was enraged about her being able to get to him so quickly and easily,but the hate didnt fuel very much except a mere few seconds.He started to black out and shut his eyes.Ekibe's words barely made connections to his mind. "N-No...." Conza was knocked out with ease.The red on his face would stay for a long while after.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone on Fri May 17, 2013 5:52 am

Ekibe looked at Conza who was knocked out with such ease that she herself was surprised. "Oh my down already~? Come on you should be down that fast~" Ekibe nudged Conza trying to wake him up.

Ozone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Fri May 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Conza felt something moving him.He didnt move for a moment,but eventually woke up. "E-Ekibe...?" Conza asked.He still looked a bit drowzy.Sitting up,he rubbed his eyes and looked at her. "What,was that for?"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone on Fri May 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Ekibe looked at the cute little mouse whose face emerged from cleavage. "What do you mean little boy~?" Ekibe asked him like she was wanting to eat him now.

Ozone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat May 18, 2013 3:12 am

After fully waking up,he realized how close he was to her.He backed away giving out a small gasp. "Uh....Nevermind.Lets just continue our match." Conza stood up and tried to shake off his overwhelming embaressment.This was proving to be more difficult than the mouse imagined.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone on Wed May 22, 2013 12:03 am

Ekibe circled around Conza like predator checking out its prey circling him trying to find the time to jab at him, and then she saw it jabbing at Conza's chest hoping that it would connect.

Ozone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed May 22, 2013 12:09 am

Slowly,his red face was dying out and returning to normal.Conza watched her circle around him.He looked down to see if he had right stance for nothing but a moment.Wich was all Ekibe needed to punch him.All he was able to do was take a few steps back and hold the afflicted area.He growled a bit. "O-Oww..."

Last edited by 11367 on Wed May 22, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozone on Thu May 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Ekibe continued jabbing at Conza, as he was constantly looking confused or looks like he doesn't know what to do, so Ekibe went in and went for a grapple, taking Conza by wrapping her arms around him and slamming Conza onto the ground with a german suplex. After making contact on the mat, she let go and walked back a bit to look at Conza. "Had enough or still fighting~?"

Ozone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top