Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, LtLukas, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Submissive Girl, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Facesit War - Heather Sunderland vs Hitomi Fujishima

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Facesit War - Heather Sunderland vs Hitomi Fujishima

Post by TiefBlau on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:19 pm

The DDT didn't have any sort of real hard impact, but her head bouncing off the padded floor was enough dze to allow Hitomi to slide over her head and locking in that reverse facesit. "Mmmmph!" Heather let out a muffled yell, her legs kicking as she struggled underneath the girl, her face covered by her ass and crotch.

The warmth and scent was felt quite a bit as her leggings barely covered her features as the girl would wiggle her hips, rubbing her ass in her face a bit before she taunted and did that little pose. Heather continued letting out her muffled yells, bringing her hands up, trying to push at her ass to get herself some air.

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Hitomi posed only for a second so the camera could get a nice snapshot, more of a glamour photo op than trying to go for a style pin. Heather was already pushing against her ass so she had to root herself to the ground and hold her position in order to smother Heather out. This was certainly a humiliating match, to be smothered out by your opponent's naughty parts. Hitomi was very glad she got the first facesit as the embarrassment might just be too much for the girl to bear!

"Tap out or pass out Heather!" Hitomi cooed softly. Her hands reached down to swat Heather's arms away. If Heather became more docile instead of struggling more, Hitomi would reach down to grab onto the girl's breasts through her top. She would give Heather a nice breast massage as she slowly smothered the girl into dreamland!

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:40 pm

With Hitomi's ass and crotch pressed against her face in the facesit hold, Heather struggled as much as she could under her. She felt Hitomi secure her position even tighter, causing her to let out a muffled yell, he face a deep red as there wasn't much in the way of her face and the girl's bare ass and sex, that fact just embarrassing her even more.

She felt Hitomi swat her hands away, feeling her grab onto her breasts, massaging them as she woumd moan out into her ass, writhing around underneath her as she tried to pull her hands away, feeling herself getting quite a bit lightheaded, not knowing how much longer she would last.

Alternative/FnF
Trisha Birkin
Tension:
Dante Sunderland|Ambrogio Mastrostefano

TiefBlau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:54 am

Hitomi quickly turned the breast massage into full on molestation of Heather's impressive chest. She started by grabbing the fishnet top and pulling hard to rip it. Even though this was only a facesit match Hitomi knew it was more like a catfight. She was going to have to be rough to defeat Heather. Chigusa said humiliating her was the best way to win, so Hitomi swallowed her moral reservations and went all out!

She would grab Heather's top and yank upwards on it to tear it off the girl's sexy body. Once Heather's breasts were exposed, Hitomi would grab and grope them roughly.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top