Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 10:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 8:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 6:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alisa Gavriila, The Scourge.

Go down

elsa gavrilla - Alisa Gavriila, The Scourge. Empty Alisa Gavriila, The Scourge.

Post by XSirenX Sun May 05, 2013 11:35 pm

~ AFW's newest mastermind, the Scourge. ~

=========================================

elsa gavrilla - Alisa Gavriila, The Scourge. DvmYU36

Eyes: Red.
Hair: Long white hair.
Height: 6'2".
Weight: Prefers not to say.
Nation: Russia, Moscow.
Alignment: Neutral.
Entrance theme: Winnie - Let It Die.

~ Main ring attire and casual. ~

elsa gavrilla - Alisa Gavriila, The Scourge. S1067x0

More?~:

~ "Given up?, how very weak." ~

elsa gavrilla - Alisa Gavriila, The Scourge. DVosj9Z

~ Uncovered. ~

elsa gavrilla - Alisa Gavriila, The Scourge. GJyNvf6

~ The reason she wears a gown and robes. ~

elsa gavrilla - Alisa Gavriila, The Scourge. E8GdF9G

More?~:

Fighter type: Agility and strikes.

Combat Style:
- Alisa uses a refined and elegant fighting style, Assassin like Arts, that combines both submission and quick but hard strikes to the body, hitting key area's of her opponent. Along with a few kicks from her boots, and neck chops, Alisa makes sure her opponents are begging for mercy than her looks.

Combat:
Strength:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  
Defense:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  
Endurance:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Speed:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven
Technique:  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Signature moves:

1. Glacia dagger.

With a stunning chop to the neck, she slips behind her coughing, spluttering opponent, and applies a tight sleeperhold onto their throat, holding their head back. If kept still, her knee will ram into they're back, furthering the struggle between staying awake, and holding back they're pain.

Main finisher:

1. Heavens Edge.

Kicking her opponent to their knees, she steps back to examine they're posture and face, before walking over to pick them up by the throat, showing the arena her hidden strength as she holds them. Only to slam them violently before scissoring their head between her legs, doing so until they are fully K.O'ed.

Personality: Smart, cold, elusive, and always a step ahead of her foe's. Alisa is quite the secretive type when it comes to talking about herself, in public, often keeping out of the public eye to avoid almost anyone, but herself. Though she may be seen as quite the anti social type, the real trick behind her mysterious ways, is her mind, having the power of many forms of knowledge, intelligence and foil her foe's in the act, as she sees the way of life quite the long game of chess. Which makes her quite the tactical mind, rather than brute force of a wrestler, seeing the world as a living hell of lies and posers. Quite morbid, Alisa only see's potential, or even possible friendship in those worthy for her time.  

Past and history: From her childhood roots of being brought up in one of the most, poorest, run down town's of Russia, little Alisa was abandoned, having found nothing, nor no-one, but herself and her quivering bare body among the concrete slaps across from a trainyard. Homeless, Alisa for a short time traveled through most parts of Moscow, seeking those who may be of use to her. Eventually, she found her skills in business opportunities, to a Japanese company that were interested in her management skills. Though she seemed to treat them as a supposed family, Alisa learned a whole lot on how to, corrupt those, in order to get what she wanted for many long tireless years, along with catching the slight vision, she could become quite the wealthy girl, with a few tweaks. Living herself a lavish lifestyle in her earned riches, style, intelligence, and walks by the local pond.

In her tall penthouse building at night, a show that not only joyed her tedious days of overlooking Tokyo, but interested her to put forth her trained and honed skills in fighting. Something she did in her spare time, to keep herself trained in a healthy condition. Was to fight, rather than think all of the time, just what AFW had to offer, fights, and plenty of wondrous people to meet, while in the meantime creating a few problems.

Wins - 0

Ongoing - 0

Losses - 0

Draws - 0

Allies -

Rivals -

Enemies -

Crushes -

Relationships/connections/allies and foe's:

- Reika Suzuka.
From her rich roots, Alisa has came across Reika many of times in the past, struggling whether to see as a allie or threat.

Fun facts about Alisa:
- Usually sits elegantly on her opponents when she's finished with them.

- Her opponents loss, means them being forced into a butler/Maid position at her penthouse, for a full day without any pay.

- Enjoys inflicting pain to others.

- Isn't the loving type.

- Usually use the minds of the weak, to serve her purposes and goals.

- Fights when she needs too.

- Rarely smiles, but when she does, you should be scared.

- Perfectionist.

- Often sets people against each other through blackmail, allies against allies, friends against family, idiots against weak minds.

Last edited by 11215 on Thu May 22, 2014 3:40 am; edited 7 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

elsa gavrilla - Alisa Gavriila, The Scourge. CxD01fY
elsa gavrilla - Alisa Gavriila, The Scourge. Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down