Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

Harrier, Person, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Elsa Gavriila.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elsa Gavriila.

Post by XSirenX on Sun May 05, 2013 1:35 pm

AFW's newest and most knowledgeable mastermind.

Eyes: Red.
Hair: Long white hair.
Height: 6'2".
Weight: Prefers not to say.
Nation: Russia, Moscow.
Entry theme: None.

~Ring attire.~

~Not to be fooled so easy.~

~Icy stare.~

~Dressed to kill.~

~Snowy bikini wear.~

~A bit chilly.~

Fighter type: Agility and strikes.

Combat Style:
-In creation stage.

Combat spec's:
Strength: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Defense: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Endurance: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Speed: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Technique: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Signature moves:
-In creation stage.

Main finisher:
-In creation stage.

Personality: Smart, cold, elusive, and always a step ahead of her foe's. Elsa is quite the secretive type when it comes to talking about herself, in public, often keeping out of the public eye to avoid almost anyone, but herself. Though she may be seen as quite the anti social type, the real trick behind her mysterious ways, is her mind, having the power of many forms of knowledge, intelligence and foil her foe's in the act, as she see's the way of life quite the long game of chess. Which makes her quite the tactical mind, rather than brute force of a wrestler, seeing the world as a living hell of lies and posers. Quite morbid, Elsa only see's potential, or even possible friendship in those worthy for her time.  

Past and history: From her childhood roots of being brought up in one of the most, poorest, run down town's of Russia, little Elsa was abandoned, having found nothing, nor no-one, but herself and her quivering bare body among the concrete slaps across from a trainyard. Homeless, Elsa for a short time traveled through most parts of Moscow, seeking those who may be of use to her. Eventually, she found her skills in business opportunities, to a Japanese company that were interested in her management skills. Though she seemed to treat them as a supposed family, Elsa learned a whole lot on how to, corrupt those, in order to get what she wanted for many long tireless years, along with catching the slight vision, she could become quite the wealthy girl, with a few tweaks. Living herself a lavish lifestyle in her earned riches, style, intelligence, and walks by the local pond.

In her tall penthouse building at night, a show that not only joyed her tedious days of overlooking Tokyo, but interested her to put fourth her trained and honed skills in fighting. Something she did in her spare time, to keep herself trained in a healthy condition. Was to fight, rather than think all of the time, just what AFW had to offer, fights, and plenty of wondrous people to meet, while in the meantime creating a few problems.

Normal attire: Mainly her regal wear and robe.

Ring attire: Same attire, but no robe.

Relationships/connections/allies and foe's:
-Reika Suzuka.
From her rich roots, Elsa has came across Reika many of times in the past, struggling whether to see as a allie or threat.

Fun facts about Elsa:
-Enjoys inflicting pain to others.

-Isn't the loving type.

-Usually use the minds of the weak, to serve her purposes and goals.

-Fights when she needs too.

-Rarely smiles, but when she does, you should be scared.

-Often sets people against each other through blackmail, allies against allies, friends against family, idiots against weak minds.

Last edited by 11215 on Wed May 21, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 7 times in total

~More Fighters~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top