Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Submissive Girl, TheEditor1023, ThunderFox, Underdog21, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Tsunami's Retirement Match: Rain vs. Cassie

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tsunami's Retirement Match: Rain vs. Cassie

Post by ArcherGurl on Mon May 06, 2013 6:13 am

Rain's eyes widened as Cassie dodge her grasp and then she taken down to mat being set up for the cross kneelock or something else?

ArcherGurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Tue May 07, 2013 5:24 am

Cassie rolled back to her feet and grabbed hold of Rain's leg. She quickly tucked the ankle under her arm and held it tightly with her hands clasped together, and kicked her toe into the small of Rain's back. She pushed, using her leverage to try to turn the bigger girl over onto her stomach for a one-legged taste of her own medicine.

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl on Tue May 07, 2013 5:32 am

"Argh! Not again!" Rain said as she was turned on her stomach and locked in a leglock once more. "I won't let you!" Rain said she turns on her side and tries to fight back by kicking at Cassie with her free leg, aiming to for the head. If she succeeds, Rain wound try a rolling forward, forcing her opponent to roll over as well. Rain wil go down on her back with her opponent landed on her front. From there, she will apply a reverse cross kneelock on Cassie.

This is where Rain has the facedown opponent’s leg held between her legs and the ankle is held with her hands. Rain keeps her knees together strongly by squeezing the opponent's upper thigh tightly between her inner thighs. As she tries to pull the opponent's ankle to her chest chest’s cleavage, making her breast bigger with a “boing” sound effect and pushes her hips forward to try to hyperextend the knee against her crotch.

Last edited by 11481 on Thu May 09, 2013 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total

ArcherGurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Thu May 09, 2013 6:03 am

"Eep!"

Cassie narrowly ducked her head under Rain's kick, but in leaning into her she only made it easier for the girl to roll her onto her back. She rolled smoothly and reacted quickly. She quickly bent and shoved with both hands on Rain's legs, and jerked her leg out as hard as she could so that her knee was out of Rain's grip, leaving her with no leverage.

She bent her leg and twisted around until she could get to a sitting position. She grabbed onto her ankle with one hand to protect the leg, though she really hoped Rain was as submission focused as she was. In defending against her submission attempts, she was somewhat neglecting the other options.

Last edited by 1167 on Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl on Thu May 09, 2013 5:00 pm

"Whoa?" Rain said as she finds herself in another odd situation of what is going here.

ArcherGurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Fri May 10, 2013 5:44 am

Cassie sat up with her stuck leg, the one Rain held, in front of her and her other leg splayed to the side. She leaned down so that her chest was nearly touching her leg, raised up an arm, and clubbed her forearm down at Rain's head.

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl on Fri May 10, 2013 6:01 am

"Ow!" Rain said as she hitted with a forearm strike that knocks Rain down onto her back, facing up pn the mat.

Last edited by 11481 on Fri May 10, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

ArcherGurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Sun May 12, 2013 4:16 am

With her leg now free, Cassie sprung up to her feet and grabbed hold of Rain's ankle. She yanked on it to straighten out Rain's leg, and then jumped up and dropped a leg across the inside of Rain's knee.

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl on Sun May 12, 2013 5:37 am

Rain sits up as Cassie performs a legdrop onto the knee of her outstretched leg. Tsunami falls back down, facing up the mat.

ArcherGurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse on Wed May 15, 2013 5:36 am

Cassie wanted to keep the bigger girl on her back, so she held on to her ankle while she got to her feet. She threw herself into a front flip over Rain and took her leg with her, landing on her back next to her and forcefully stretching her leg in the process.

Bluemouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top