by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson - Page 3 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by TaliZorah Mon May 06, 2013 5:32 am

Shauna felt a slight tug on her hair and was certain more unpredictable pain was about occur. She opened her eyes just in time to see the bottom of Allison's boot before it clamped down on her neck. Once again unable to breath, Shauna's hands came up to grab onto Allison's boot tightly. It did little to relieve the pressure as the Brit then leaned her weight further onto her neck with her forearm and upper body. The girl's legs flailed on the ground wildly but everytime she tried to turn her head it only ripped at her held down hair. The Irish girl's face was cringing in pain as Allison spoke to her, unable to really understand what Allison had said.

When Allison finally lifted her heel up, Shauna gasped for air loudly and rolled to her stomach. The combination of pain and asphyxiation was so much for her to take. As she laid there face down, she began to interpret what the Brit really had said. At first, she didn't believe it. She had seen how hurt Allison had been from her relentless assault. Right? Anyone who was on the opposite side of a beating would obviously lie and say they let it happen as it that was a matter of pride. But the way she had maintained composure after such a beating. It was as if she had miraculously recovered from everything Shauna threw at her.

The Irish girl turned her head to look at Allison as the girl stepped away and demanded she get up. She really didn't like to be mocked like that. Her head was really hurting, but that wasn't about to stop her now. Not after how far she had come. Shauna, still breathing in and out at a moderate level, forced herself to her feet. You're a real bitch you know that? Now she was angry. There wasn't going to be any holding back for her. "Come on you British bitch!" she shouted, her very clear brogue accent coming through now that she was enraged. "COME ON!" she shouted again, her arms out to signal a clinch. If she really had been playing with her, then there'd be a different result from it this time. And she heavily doubted the girl had that much strength in her.

Last edited by 9943 on Mon May 06, 2013 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson - Page 3 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 06, 2013 5:55 am

Allison gazed impassively at Shauna while she got up and struggled to comprehend her situation. It made sense that she would go back to another clinch, to reassure herself that the first one was real. Allison gladly obliged her.

She knew that she could overpower this spunky Irish girl if she wanted, but that would be too obvious. She let the girl approach and put up her hands to accept her tie up, but the moment Shauna pushed Allison pulled. She turned to let the girl stumble forward and deftly slipped behind her for a tight waistlock. She lifted her up high, and then dropped down to one knee, bringing Shauna's tailbone down on her thigh.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon May 06, 2013 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon May 06, 2013 6:02 am

Shauna went into the feat of strength with a full head of steam. Whether Allison could see it or not didn't matter to her. She was furious. So much so that Allison's side step nearly caused the redhead to fall to the ground. She was caught by the Brit who lifted her right up and back down onto her lower back. "Ack!" she groaned in pain as she grabbed her tailbone and stumbled forward after the atomic drop. It all happened so fast that Shauna wasn't sure what to do after. She hated the idea that she looked like an idiot at that point.

But she wasn't about to give up. Especially with this many people watching. With a half turn, Shauna tried to kick her right leg back. Aiming at Allison's midsection, she hoped to catch the arrogant girl off guard.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 06, 2013 6:12 am

People with wounded pride always became very headstrong in the most unfortunate way. Shauna was tough, more so than she appeared, which thrilled Allison. She was also every bit as stupid as she looked, flinging herself blindly at Allison even after she showed herself to be a real opponent. But then, her pride was wounded.

Allison tucked her arm against her side to block the kick this time, and it still hurt. If nothing else, Shauna hit hard, though it didn't matter now. Allison wrapped her arm over Shauna's leg and threw a hard knee strike up into the girl's crotch.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon May 06, 2013 6:41 am

Shauna had a brief moment of panic when her leg was caught up against Allison's side. She took a single step to try and balance herself before it happened. "Ungh!" she groaned very painfully as Allison's knee crashed into her crotch very fiercely. The entire audience shared her pain by yelling "Ooooohh!" The impact had sent her slightly back but her knees buckled and she fell forward and to the feet of her opponent. Her hands had rushed to her crotch as if they could miraculously heal the damage that was just done. So swiftly, in fact, that they didn't shield her head as she collapsed face first to the mat with a thud.

In her time in the AFW, Shauna had felt a lot of pain. But this was beyond that. Her eyes were so watered that she might as well have been crying at that point. Despite how angry she was at Allison, the redhead stayed there literally on her knees as she tapped her head on the mat. That last hit was beyond cheap and no amount of pride or strength could have gotten Shauna to get up. She swore breathlessly in agony as the boos continued to rain down upon her opponent. But even the gullible Shauna knew those boos wouldn't do her any good.

Last edited by 9943 on Mon May 06, 2013 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Allison gazed down at her work and completely ignored the stern warnings from the referee. She felt a thrill at seeing her redheaded opponent helpless at her feet, and she moved very slowly and deliberately so as to savor the moment.

She bent to very gently take Shauna's head in her hands and guided it up until she could step over and trap it between her thighs. She crossed her feet and squeezed, her rock hard legs tightly constricting around Shauna's neck. She grabbed the back of the girl's sports bra and pulled on it to both keep her in place and to encourage her to get to her feet, though really Allison would've been equally satisfied if she stayed on her knees. With her free hand she softly stroked Shauna's back, as if comforting her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon May 06, 2013 3:40 pm

When the Brit's legs clamped around her neck, Shauna's cringed in pain. She couldn't breath. Again. Despite how much pain her crotch was in, all her instincts told her to try and get air. That was all that mattered. Her arms wrapped around Allison's legs and gripped down tightly. Somehow, Shauna managed to force her right knee up so her foot was on the ground. Then, with all her remaining strength, the girl tried to lift up and push forward in hopes Allison would lose her balance from this sudden shift.

It wasn't really a technical counter something or that looked graceful. The redhead was just trying to find a way to breath, regardless of what it took to do so. She wasn't about to be choked out by this British bitch.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Allison stumbled back several steps, and while Shauna was momentarily free Allison growled and retaliated by hammering the point of her elbow down into Shauna's back. She grabbed her roughly by the hair and yanked her head back into place between her legs and squeezed, and this time she slid her hand underneath Shauna's skirt to grab onto her bikini bottoms. She yanked back on them, forcing them to ride up and encouraging Shauna to get up so that at least her hips were in the air, even if her head was still stuck.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 am

Shauna breathed a sigh of relief when Allison let go of her neck. She held herself up with her hands as she breathed in and out heavily. This felt unreal. Allison wasn't just being a prideful bitch, she really had been holding back on all levels. Before Shauna could recover at all, the Brit dropped her elbow into her back. With another cry of pain, Shauna fell to the ground. The strength behind the blow made it feel like Allison had stabbed the redhead with a dagger. She groaned in discomfort as Allison dragged her back and trapped her neck between her legs once more.

The Irish girl was really in trouble at this point. She hadn't caught her breath and was once again having the life squeezed out of her by Allison's viselike grip. To make matters worse, the Brit pulled up on Shauna's bikini forcing the girl to try and lift her legs to alleviate the pain. Shauna tried desperately to pry Allison's legs off of her but to no success. The one benefit of being in such bad shape was that she didn't realize just how humiliating this pose was for her. She'd feel horrible watching the replay the next day but at this very moment she only cared about getting free. She squirmed left and right, hoping in some way to break free but at that point Allison was entirely in control.

Last edited by 9943 on Tue May 07, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 08, 2013 1:17 am

The calm smile Allison wore while Shauna suffered was unnerving enough to draw a fresh round of boos from the crowd. She continued to ignore them.

She bent down and wrapped first one arm around Shauna's waist, and then the other. She moved slowly, deliberately, like she enjoyed the feeling of every inch of Shauna's skin while she constricted herself around her. She spread her feet apart, bent her knees, and pulled the girl up into the air, turning her over until her back was draped over Allison's shoulder.

She walked to the middle of the ring with Shauna bent backwards over her. "Tell me what you'll do," Allison cooed. "Tell me how you're going to win." She bobbed sharply upwards to add a jolt of pain to Shauna's back. "Tell me that you hate me."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next