by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson - Page 2 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 05, 2013 7:58 pm

As Shauna's body collided with Allison's, the taller Brit fell to her knee in pain. The crowd was really getting into it and cheering her on. She always knew she was strong but she didn't know her own strength. Though there was a certain guilt since Shauna did say she would go easy on Allison (and knew she wasn't), it was better for both their sakes for the redhead to go fast and hard and win the match quickly. At least that way it doesn't drag on and cause even more pain than a lightning quick victory would. And Shauna already had Allison against the ropes. Now was not the time to slow down.

Shauna grabbed ahold of the top rope to her right with both hands and kicked at Allison's abdomen over and over again until the Brit fell to her butt in the corner. The kicks were hard, Shauna's brawler side really coming out now that the adrenaline was flowing.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson - Page 2 Empty Re: Shauna O'Connor vs Allison Watson

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 05, 2013 8:28 pm

The first kick surprised Allison. She was not expecting such violence from such a cute girl, and she blamed the Irish.

The kick slammed into her stomach, much harder than she was expecting. She fought the urge to block the two that followed, and by that point she was sitting on her butt against the turnbuckles, with her feet on the mat and her knees up in front of her. She held her midsection now in genuine pain, and covered her hateful glare with an embellished moan. She appeared outmatched, helpless, and even pathetic.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun May 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Shauna felt Allison's pain in her foot and knew the girl had to be hurting a lot by this point. It was Shauna's first taste of dominating in a match and she did enjoy being in control. But this didn't seem entirely fair. In her mind she clearly outmatched Allison. It wasn't that she disliked winning, not at all. She just loved winning a good fight. This was a beat down, not a fight. She didn't enjoy beating up weak people like this. It made her feel like a sadist.

With that new thought in her head, she decided this match needed to end. Shauna had already gotten her image fix, people would now know she's tough and a fighter. Allison wasn't even fighting back anymore, and could barely even defend herself. The sooner she pinned her, the sooner she wouldn't have to keep assaulting her. "Alright lass, let's finish this..." Shauna said in warning as she bent over to drag Allison to her feet by her arms. She pulled the apparently hurting Brit to the center of the ring. She needed to set the girl up for her finisher but didn't want to just do it out of the blue. She needed to set her up for it, and she knew the move to do it.

Shauna tucked Allison's head under her left shoulder and grabbed ahold of her top. In a display of strength, Shauna lifted Allison into the air in a vertical suplex. She held Allison in the air for a short few seconds just to show off before dropping to her back along with Allison to crash the girl onto her back and the mat.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun May 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Yes, let's.

Allison dutifully rose to her feet. She was like a ragdoll when Shauna tucked her head under her arm, but while her face was hidden she clenched her teeth and mentally cursed Shauna and her bastard Irish countrymen. She could take one more bump, she was nothing if not tough and she hardly needed every physical advantage to beat this dull-witted, bottom-feeding peasant.

Everything turned upside down and she hung in the air for a moment, and then she was falling. She crashed into the mat and the ring shook with the impact, and she jackknifed up in pain. Her face twisted and she reached behind her to hold her lower back while she kicked one foot against the mat.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon May 06, 2013 1:37 am

When her opponent offered no resistance whatsoever, Shauna accepted that this match was hers. She just needed to finish Allison off and look good while doing so. As the two crashed onto the mat, Allison bent herself in pain from the impact. Shauna jumped to her feet with a cheer and the audience roared in approval. Even though her opponent hadn't verbally accepted defeat, the way her body didn't resist anything showed Shauna that Allison had given up. The most she could do was put her out of her misery. The idea that this was going to make Shauna look unstoppable but her smile as she took a few steps back into the corner.

The Irish girl turned around and bent over to watch Allison's movements. She stomped her foot on the ground over and over again. "Get up Allison...get up..." she said loudly enough for the Brit girl to hear. She waited patiently for the girl to stumble to her feet. As Allison did so, Shauna would take a step forward to get running. Then, in a flying motion, Shauna would get airborne and kick out her right foot aimed directly at Allison's head to knock the remaining fight out of the British girl. She was so excited to get this first win that there was a smile on her face as she kicked into the air with great speed and ferocity. Her momentum would carry her weight into Allison and knock the girl out. Unless of course, that momentum missed and carried her into something else.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 06, 2013 1:54 am

Allison rolled over on her knees with her forehead resting on the mat. She could hear Shauna off in the corner, feeling like she was on top of the world, convinced that the match was hers for the taking. She took her time getting up to her feet, and kept watch on her opponent out of the corner of her eye.

Shauna rushed in and Allison took two quick steps back while she measured her. The kick came at her, she slipped her head just to the side of it and took a step, and threw her entire body into a precise, arcing right hook that slammed her first two knuckles directly into Shauna's throat.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon May 06, 2013 2:19 am

Shauna was so caught up in the glory of the moment that she didn't even see Allison dodge her finisher. All she felt was that piercing pain in her throat. The redhead dropped to her knees and both her hands crossed her neck as if she was choking. The girl struggled to breath, still relatively unaware of what had just happened. She must have botched the move without realizing it.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 06, 2013 2:25 am

While the crowd was still stuck figuring out what had just happened, Allison grabbed a handful of Shauna's red hair. She braced the sole of one thigh-high boot against the Irish girl's face and then violently stomped her head all the way down into the mat.

By now the boos had started. Allison wore a conceited smirk while she surveyed the arena. She loved the feeling of taking away a salivating crowd's triumphant moment, but that was nothing compared to what she would take from Shauna.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon May 06, 2013 3:48 am

Shauna, still gasping for air from that throat shot, hissed in pain when Allison grabbed ahold of her hair. She realized then the dodge was deliberate but she still hadn't realized she had been fooled. She just thought Allison got lucky. The redhead got one look in at the look on Allison's face before she felt her head get violently stomped to the ground. Her body struck the mat and shook from the impact. For a moment, she couldn't open her eyes. Her face hurt so much from that collision that she didn't know where she was.

That. Hurt. Shauna, still breathing heavily in and out, rolled to her back. Her hands were now holding onto her head instead of her neck. What the fuck?

Last edited by 9943 on Mon May 06, 2013 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 06, 2013 5:08 am

Allison planted a boot on Shauna's red hair as it splayed out on the mat and took a moment to regain her poise and straighten her clothes and hair. She tugged on a glove, smoothed down her vest, and adjusted her bikini bottoms over her hip. Then she looked down at the confused, suffering girl at her feet with a pleasant smile.

She stepped on Shauna's neck with her other foot and leaned down, putting a forearm on her knee to add weight to the girl's throat.

"Look at me," she said softly. "I want you to know, first, that I let you give me your very best. And look where it got you. This is your rightful place, and these next few minutes will be very unkind to you."

She ground her heel on Shauna's face like she was putting out a cigarette, and then walked away, arrogantly turning her back on the girl. She waved dismissively at the crowd while they booed, and they only got louder.

"Get up, Shauna... get up." She said and stomped her foot on the mat, blatantly mocking the girl.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next