» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Vi-v La Vie

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Vi-v La Vie - Page 5 Empty Re: Vi-v La Vie

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 08, 2013 4:18 am

"No reason!" Taylor said quickly. She raised her hands defensively. "I don't want kids, like, I'm not saying that, but like... I guess it's just something that... hm."

She put a hand on her hip and bent one knee so her hips tipped to the side. She looked up at the sky while she thought about it. "Well, I guess when you're in AFW, there's girls everywhere. As far as the eye can see, but they're not really girls. I mean, no offense or anything but they're all gay, which is super weird. It's like being the only sober one at a giant party where everyone's getting laid. But I mean... no one talks about girl stuff, ya know? No one talks about real stuff. I honestly can't remember one conversation I had with an AFW girl about like, life stuff and stuff.

"Now that I'm unemployed and married, I started thinking about that stuff. I feel like I've got to catch up on all that stuff that was out of mind when I was in AFW. It's still super weird that I'm married, when you think about it like that, but really I've just got Johnny, ya know. I don't want anyone else, and I wanted to make that promise, ya know? You can call it whatever you want. But like... what if he wants kids? What if he doesn't? Would I be a good mom?" She began to laugh at the ridiculousness of it. "It's fucking weird, man. Right? But I'm an adult and stuff, I'm a married woman, and I've got options. I guess... I'm just thinking about what I want to do, since I'm not doing anything right now."

She remembered the magazine, which she picked up from where it had fallen on the sidewalk when she died. She shook it at Angel. "This stuff doesn't count. No one works their ass off and feels alive when they get dolled up and pose for shit, or answer some dude's questions on TV. That shit is nothing. It's fun, though."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed May 08, 2013 5:15 am

"Oh geez," Angel frowned. "You got all serious on me! Way to totally kill the mood!"

She let out another sigh, a real one this time, taking in all of Taylor's words before answering her. "I guarantee you most of those girls aren't are super gay as they act. They're just playing it up for all the damn cameras around the place. Most of them probably think, y'know, they act all oversexed and super gay or whatever, they'll get more camera time and be more popular. No one wants to act 'real' when most of the audience doesn't care and just wants to see a bunch of hot girls fucking each others brains out in the ring." She tilted her head upwards, looking up towards the clouds. "Bunch of fake bitches. Makes it harder for those of us who are actually there to wrestle to get anywhere. God only knows how many damn interviewers I've had asking me when I was going to start doing hentai shit." She stared at the sky for a few seconds, going quiet, before muttering to herself softly. "The day they try to make me do that shit, is the day I walk out."

Suddenly, Angel remembered where she was at, shaking her head and looking back at Taylor. "Maybe it would have been a good idea to ask him about kids before getting married?" She asked, a gentle tone to her voice. "That sounds like the kind of thing you might need to know in a relationship." She nudged Taylor gently, meeting her eyes. "Maybe it might be a good idea to bring it up sometime? Talk to him about it and find out?"

She watched Taylor rattling the magazine around and gave a short shrug. "For you it doesn't count. Don't go assuming the same for everyone, chica. I bet you there's plenty of girls that feel alive when they do that shit." She then smiled, looking back upwards again. "But hey, you're right. It is fun to do."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu May 09, 2013 3:46 pm

"Goddamn right," Taylor said, and grabbed Angel's wrist and manually fist bumped her.

"Actually," she laughed. "So, in interviews and stuff, people always used to ask me about hentai matches, when are you going to do them and what do you think about this person and blah blah blah. A lot of it was around the match with Natalia. At first I didn't realize I was doing it, but my answer every time started out with 'mothafucker'. After a while it just became a thing. Cassie made a video of it, I think it's on youtube. She's like a computer genius or something, or maybe I'm just that retarded, but it's like three minutes of me suddenly looking pissed and saying 'mothafucker,' blah blah blah. It's funnier now than it was at the time."

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked it for time and texts. "Man, you're alright. I'm glad I ran into you. Listen, I've been thinking about doing like, a party and stuff, and maybe if you're lucky I'll invite you too. Now that I'm not required to spend all my time around assholes like you I've started missing it. I've got to run, though, I've got to go tackle Johnny."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri May 10, 2013 12:17 am

"You mothafucker," Angel jokingly answered back, pulling her own phone out of her pocket. "If I'm lucky enough to get an invitation, then maybe you'll be lucky enough for me to show up." She flashed Taylor a quick wink, mashing a few buttons on her phone, then turning the screen towards her.

"Here's my number. Gimme a call sometime and we'll hang out or something. God knows I could use an actual friend to spend time with away from work. You'd better call, too! Otherwise, I'll come track you down and then I really will kick your ass!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat May 11, 2013 6:35 pm

"Ha!" Taylor laughed. "Be my friend, or I'll kick your ass! Okay, okay, you win. Don't beat me up."

She read the number on Angel's phone and tapped away at hers to send her a text that read "u suck".

"I'm in Toyko all the time and stuff, so maybe I'll give you a ring and we can all go out. You don't, like, have beef with Akashi or Cassie, right? 'Cause they're pretty much always around, ya know. Anyway, I gotta run, see ya!"

Taylor turned with a wave and walked off, already tapping away at a text to Johnny.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat May 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Angel rolled her eyes at the text, tucking her phone back into her pocket. "I haven't talked to Akashi since our Summer Splash match, and I don't even know Cassie. I'll assume I haven't pissed either of them off yet."

She gave Taylor a wave and turned away, heading off to get lost in the Tokyo crowds once more, giving her a yell as she began to walk off. "Later, punk! Take it easy!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum