by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Vi-v La Vie

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vi-v La Vie - Page 4 Empty Re: Vi-v La Vie

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 06, 2013 5:48 am

Taylor breathed an exaggerated sigh of relief. "Oh, thank god. WRONG."

Taylor held up a hand to count the answers off on her fingers. "One is Johnny," she said, counting on her index finger. "And THAT'S IT. Chigusa, though? Man..." She thought about it. It sort of made sense. "I guess if I suddenly turned gay, Chigusa would be the way to go. Do not tell Akashi I said that. She'd kill me. Chigusa's changed, anyway, I dunno."

She laughed, and her eyes drifted off while she recalled a story. "Okay, so, there IS a naked picture of Chigusa and me, and I'm pretty sure it only exists on Johnny's phone. At least, I hope... Chigusa and me were training or whatever, when Johnny and I were first dating, and so when we got out of the shower..." She made a sound and a sweeping gesture like she was snatching a towel. "Dropped towels and took a little selfie all up close and personal with Chigusa. Sent it to Johnny. Ya know, bribing him into liking me by showing him what a sex-crazed pervert I am. And it worked! And I am a sex crazed pervert, but only with Johnny," she grinned. "Only Johnny."

She sobered up and looked seriously at Angel. "So, do you still want to make out, or..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 06, 2013 6:09 am

Angel sighed right back at Taylor, in an almost mocking sort of manner. "Wrooooong?" She asked, putting on a look of feigned shock. "I got the details of someone's sex life wrong, someone I barely know? Oh no, chica! Whatever will I do with myself now? My entire world is crushed!"

She waved a hand dismissively at Taylor, putting her smile back on. "Not like it matters though. I was still half right. A naked picture is close enough. And hell, I even got the right idol." She glanced back over at Taylor. "Chigusa, Tomomi, all the others...all those idols run together to me, so I think I should get credit for getting the right one, at least."

When Taylor looked at her with the serious expression, Angel could only look back with a grin. "Nah, I'm good. I already told you, you're not my type. Besides..." She cocked her hands up onto her hips, giving Taylor a sly smile. "I think I'm a bit out of your league, don't you?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 06, 2013 6:17 am

"We're definitely not in the same league, you got that right," Taylor laughed. "And another thing, you know being ranked number two doesn't mean anything. I mean, they just give those spots out to anybody. Like, I've got an AFW keychain somewhere at home, and you don't see me bragging about it. Name one girl that was ever over me in the rankings that deserved to be there!"

She bounced on the balls of her feet and put up her fists. She should've retired a long time ago if it meant that she'd get to have fun with people she used to want to kill. It was so much better.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 06, 2013 6:26 am

"Oh ho!" Angel laughed out, as Taylor's fists came up. Her own hands naturally shot up into the air, taking on a defensive stance of her own as she teased back at the girl. "Maybe where you used to be, down in the bottom half, those spots didn't mean anything. But up at the top, where I reigned? Only the best of us got to be up there."

She gave Taylor a wink, suddenly throwing a fist towards her in the form of a slow, playful punch. "One girl that was over you? That deserved to be there? Me, you brat. Who do you think, huh?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 07, 2013 5:53 am

Taylor laughed back. "Yeah, you reigned there alright. Angel, queen of the almost-but-not-quite-champ spots."

She put her hand on her hip and struck a sassy stance, with her feet spread and her head cocked to the side. "You? I don't-" Taylor rolled with Angel's play punch, throwing her head to the side just as slowly as if she'd just been clocked. She spun and staggered a step before flipping head over heels and landing sprawled on her back on the sidewalk.

After a moment of motionlessness, she opened one eye. "I'm dead," she explained.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 07, 2013 10:33 pm

"Yeeeah, I kind of gathered." Angel smirked down at Taylor. She took a short step forward, planting her hands on her hips, leaning down towards the girl as she lied there on the sidewalk. A few people gave the two women strange looks as they passed by, but most of them were polite enough to keep walking.

"So, since you're dead, that means I win, right?" She asked. "Or does that mean I still have to pin you?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 08, 2013 12:01 am

Taylor flopped limply onto her side, causing a passerby to dance awkwardly away to avoid stepping on her. Miraculously, even in death she managed to avoid a pinning predicament.

"Uh-uh."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed May 08, 2013 12:41 am

Angel gasped in a manner of feigned surprise as Taylor rolled onto her side. She flopped down onto the sidewalk beside her, into a sitting position, putting on a pouting expression in the process. "Kicking out from my infamous one-shot punch? Impossible!" She exclaimed, shaking her head back and forth. "At this rate, it'll be another loss for the almost queen!"

Once again, she went quiet, looking thoughtful for a moment before speaking up again. "You know what? How about we not call me any kind of queen, chica? Too many bitches in the company that call themselves that. The word doesn't have any meaning these days."

She reached out, lightly poking Taylor in the forehead as the girl lay before her. "We should get up and get out of the way, anyway. If you really want me to kick your ass, it'd probably be better not to do it on a crowded street."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed May 08, 2013 1:05 am

A fit of effervescent, giggling laughter bubbled out of Taylor, and she lifted her head. "Golden Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!" She said in a high, squeeky voice like air escaping a balloon.

Then she was limp again. "Totally dead."

She bit at Angel's finger and finally she sat up and was alive again. She looked at Angel like something had suddenly occurred to her, and she opened her mouth to speak but closed it immediately afterward. She stood up.

"Hey," she said, seemingly slightly uncomfortable. "Why is your hair white?" She asked, and then added as if the two were related. "And do you want to have kids?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed May 08, 2013 1:17 am

"Queeeeeeen of Brawl!" Angel squeaked back, raising her own voice. "The Northern Queeeeeeen! Other wannabe queeeeeens that I don't give enough of a shit to remember!" She let out a laugh of her own, jerking her finger away from Taylor just as the girl snapped at it.

She tilted her head towards Taylor, curious about her questions. "It's just naturally white. Always been that way." Then she shifted around a bit, looking slightly uncomfortable. "And...I don't know. I've never really put much thought into it. Why?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum