Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

Post by anegge Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:51 am

Valerie furrowed her brow. It seemed that Kagami was getting into this, but she wasn't going to hold back. "We'll see about that." announced Valerie as she dug her feet back into the cushion of her mattress and made a sudden hopping lunge at Kagami trying to immediately drop her on her back and pin her.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 2 GXChUKwValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 2 1BElGMIValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 am

Kagami had braced herself for Valerie's attack but Kagami's small frame wasn't able to resist the larger kawaii and Kagami soon found herself pinned beneath Valerie. Kagami immediately tried to buck Valerie off of her because he knew that the bunny was going to try and get some butt bounce revenge.

Kagami tried to use her arms to push Valerie off but she accidentally pushed her hands against Valerie's breasts in her desperate attempts to get free.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 2:50 am

Valerie grinned as she pinned the smaller kittygirl beneath her. She began to do a little bunny hop on her knees repetitively bouncing her butt against the girl's lower belly, her fake powder puff tail brushing right between the pinned girl's legs. She knew that with her weight her ample bottom would slowly wear Kagami down as she bore down on her.

As the smaller girl bucked she was only helping Valerie pound her harder, but then Kagami reached up and grabbed her chest causing Valerie to flush red as her eyes widened in shock and she ceased bouncing reaching up towards Kagami's wrists and trying to wrest them off of her top.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 2 GXChUKwValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 2 1BElGMIValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 2:59 am

Kagami felt Valerie's butts bounces stop and she let out a sigh of relief as her hands squeezed something rather soft. Kagami soon felt Valerie try to get her hands away from whatever she was squeezing and she immediately grabbed onto Valerie's top to try and prevent her hands from leaving Valerie's chest. Kagami's eyes were closed from the butt bounces so even as she gripped Valerie's top she had no idea what she was grabbing but all she knew was that whatever she was squeezing it was preventing Valerie from bouncing on her stomach.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 3:03 am

"Mmm, oh, let go." protested the paralyzed kawaii princess. She squirmed restlessly from Kagami's soft squeeze as the girl's fingers sunk softly into her breasts. Twisting side to side, her butt rocking atop kagami as her bunny tail dusted the girl's crotch. Now Kagami would easily be able to toss her off, if she chose to.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 3:06 am

Kagami felt Valerie's bunny tail rubbing against her crotch and she blushed. Kagami would however open her eyes to see what she was holding "Oh, i'm sorry." Kagami said with a deep blush as she let go of Valerie's breasts and pushed against the girls stomach to knock her off of her stomach. "I didn't mean to grab there." Kagami said as she would mount Valerie's stomach and begin to bounce on it while try to grab and Valerie's arms to pin them down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 3:13 am

"Ahh!" shrieked the bewildered champion as Kagami shoved her back. Valerie tumbled hard onto her back again inadvertently doing the splits. The cat scrambled atop her pinning her arms and began to hop on her midsection again. Valerie blushed deeper shutting her eyes and turning her head away. Kagami had totally reversed her and was once again dominating with a move that was supposed to be her own signature move. "Oh, stop," protested the squirming brunette. It was almost more embarrassing than getting groped, almost.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 3:15 am

"I'm not going to stop." Kagami said as she bounced on top of Valerie "I want to win and be champion." Kagami said before bouncing a little to high and coming down on top of Valerie's chest instead of her stomach. Kagami wouldn't notice at first but now she was bouncing on top of the larger kawaiis chest while she held the girls arms down. "I'm going to beat you and teach you that bunnies can't beat cats." Kagami said with a giggle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 3:22 am

Valerie's eyes shot back open as Kagami slid forward and began to squash her soft bust flattening her breasts with each bruising bounce. "Oh, ow, oh..." groaned Valerie. Now she knew Kagami really meant business. She put her bare feet down on the bed sheets and tried to buck Kagami off of her once, not knowing how she would escape this torture.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 3:25 am

As Kagami bounced on Valerie's chest she felt Valerie try to buck her off and Kagami was shot forward. Kagami however, landed on Valerie's face for a face sit. Kagami was kinda surprised by the feeling of Valerie's face beneath her crotch and she she wiggled her butt because of the odd feeling. "Oh, um, i'm sorry." Kagami would say as she would roll off of Valerie's face as she moved towards the other end of the bed to give the other kawaii a chance to recover after the embarrassing move Kagami just did.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next