Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym.

Post by Deus001 Fri May 03, 2013 9:09 am

"Right time to bring my insane moves to the fore." Ryan thought.

"Now's your chance kid!" Doctor Grange yelled out.

Julie's arm was quite hurt, Ryan could go for his overdose move which was the crippler crossface.
But something told Ryan that she would move out of it, her arm was injured true but the rest of her was not.

Ryan decided to put his power to use, hoping that Julie would not take it too personal.
The mental patient dashed up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Too bad this is in a ring and not on a date eh? I'm trying to focus here!" Ryan said in his mind.

"Take this! With my apologies Julie-chan!" as he went for a German suplex.

Ryan Knight AKA Mr Mental
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html

John "Mr Mental's Minder." Grange
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/john-mr-mental-s-minder-grange-t8340.html

Last edited by 11503 on Fri May 03, 2013 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym.

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon May 06, 2013 9:28 am

_ hey nooo... ugh....

crushed on the mat after a devastating suplex, Julie is stunned on the mat. According to the huge body of her opponent, julie know perfectly that she could not take this kind of punishement for long. That's why the young girl try to stand up quickly, even if she need some time for recovering. Grabbing the ropes, julie try to put herself on her feet, slowly as her legs continue to tremble....

_ I... continue...

if she could, julie try to run toward ryan, and send him a drop kick in his legs, trying to make him fall. But it is clear that after the suplex, it was ryan who could make the first strike.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 06, 2013 11:47 am

"She's got guts I'll give her that." Ryan thought.

"No quit in her eh? Just like you when you tried to take your own life?" the dementia Ryan said in thier mind.

"Shut it." Normal Ryan said back. Julie was heading right towards Ryan. "What no flowers?" Ryan said.

It looked like she was going for a sort of dropkick on Ryan. But it was clear that she'd just been winded so it was not 100% powered.
"Hey strap on a couple of wings and you got an angel. That's not the time to be making comparisons!" Ryan's mind was at it again.

Ryan decided to be a little teaseing to Julie. As she lept up for the kick Ryan was attemping to sidestep and then catch Julie princess carry style.
Of course Ryan was not focusing right now as his mind was acting up again, there was a good chance that Ryan would be hit feet first by Julie.

Elsewhere Ryan's Doctor was chatting happily with Aline, telling his stories about him and Ryan. "So then I thought that move might have broken Ryan's back and he just stands up and says "That was awesome!" not paying attention to Ryan's moves, clearly though the Doctor's playful attitude towards the women had stuck onto Ryan as the mental patient hoped to catch Julie into his arms, like a gentleman but that may annoy Julie.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon May 06, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon May 13, 2013 8:55 pm

_ really... oh that's so interesting... and you're really both a doctor and a wrestler ?

while Aline continue quietly her little talk with the charming doctor, Julie start to suffer badly against the boy. Caught into princess carry style, julie start to squirm violently, and try to get free, not really easy according to the height and strenght difference, even if the boy try to not hurt her too much.

_ hey ryan, let me go... I'll beat you...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 pm

"I was a wrestler first at college. At the same time I took up psychology. I've not been in the ring for over a decade but I keep myself at peak fitness. It's thanks to Ryan that I'm here actually. I've even been thinking of coming out of retirement, teach the kids a lesson about the old school you know what I mean?" John said with a laugh.

Meanwhile Ryan was training with Julie and chaught her into a princess carry.
He felt like the knight carrying the princess out, but he looked like a guy in an asylum uniform.

He then heard what Julie said to him and gave a sly grin.
"Okay." he then dropped Julie in the middle of the ring on her backside and then walked backward into a corner with a light cough.

Mr. Mental then saw his Doctor having a charming talk with Aline-san. He gave a small smile and shook his head, unaware of Julie's next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed May 29, 2013 8:43 am

_ gouhhh... you will pay me that... grrr

the difference of weight and height was too big for this match, even if julie try her best to beat ryan, the boy seems to have no injury and he just continue to play with her opponent lifting her and crushing her as he wish. This time, julie see that he turn and show his back, so the little wrestler start to run, and jumps in the last time, trying to put the boy into a sleeper hold

_ I got you ryan, so now... give up !!!

while julie roar in the ring, her aunt have a pleasant discuss, with a pleasant doctor

_ It was really nice to you to help this boy, but what you mean by old school ? you could show me one day maybe... hihihi

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 29, 2013 11:00 am

"Well madam I know that this place does a lot of....Shall I say adult matches. But those so called 'kids.' don't last 60 minutes or above like a real pro does. I'm sure you know what I mean Aline-san." John said, he was a real swinger when it came to the ladies, he made sure none of them was hurt when he was around. He was also hoping that he could get to know Aline a bit better, like adults.

Elsewhere Ryan was taken by surprize by Julie's heroic jump. The arms were wrapped around his neck quite tightly.
"Shit!" Ryan thought. His arms began flailing wildly as he tried to get to Julie, if her belly was close enough then Ryan would try and do what his Doctor would.

That was to try and tickle her tummy "Doctor always says that if there's no whip cream around then you tickle their belly." Ryan's mind said. "Pretty good Julie-chan. You know what you're doing, Aline-san must have thaught you good." he blurted out.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri May 31, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 am

julie continue to squeeze hard the neck of ryan, hoping that the boy lose conscious quickly. And then she feel that the boy start to caress her soft belly, trying to tickle her. When she see that julie's face become all red

_ ARE YOU KIDDING ME... THIS IS A WRESTLING MATCH, NOT A BABIES GAME....EAT THIS

furious after the attempt of ryan, julie send her legs on each side of the boy and try to squeeze his waist. Adding to her sleeper hold, an other submission hold
when she see that, Aline start to laugh... it's pretty funny to see this petite girl, trying to win this match against a taller opponent like this. Then she try to calm down and explain to the doctor

_ oh excuse me, it's just that ryan just doing a big mistake, you see, everyone underestimate my little julie, and especially two of my students, they like to tease her, so since she was a kid, they tickle her each time she want to fight... so now, she support very well this kind of treatment.... and about what you said, I understand, very well fufufu

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 am

Ryan began to groan inwardly "Doctor what the hell? You said that'd work on any girl." he said.

"Well it works on Erica." John said.

"Yeah but that's casue she's a sex crazy nymph. She gets horny from just about anything. Like a black hole so she is." Ryan let out as Julie was crushing his belly with her legs.

John sweatdropped and turned to Aline "Well he's right about that. Our dear Erica loves the bedroom and the sauna as well. Oh and we have always have room for another during our quality time. Don't expect my boy Ryan to be there though, he prefers the opera and classical music."

"Yes with each grain of sand a night I inherit the desert! The lady doth protest too much!" Ryan yelled out. During matches Ryan would sometimes break into poetic dialog.

"Julie-chan I know you are busy trying to choke the soul out of my vessel that I call a body. But I am not ready to have an out the body experience just yet." Ryan said as he fell to his knees in a dramatic style akin to the opera.

John heard a sound on his phone, it was from the app that gave him the local news.
"Dark savior protects us again. People around the area are reporting being saved from robbery and assaults from this vigilante. Police however do not condone this and are stepping up patrols in the area. An artist has created a description of what the dark savior looks like." John said aloud.

"Egad look at him!" John said to Aline as he handed the phone to her. The image looked like this.
https://2img.net/h/i176.photobucket.com/albums/w172/OrionDeGrey/AnimeGuy-1.jpg

Unknown to many the dark savior was closer to Aline, John and Julie than they thought. It was Ryan who was the savior.
He hid it rather well, by day he was this mild mannered and poetic young man. But at night he became this vengeful vigilante who brought fear to the hearts of evil-doers.

Ryan fell to his knees he hoped to tilt his body sideways, so that he could roll on to his back with Julie still on him.
"I feel as though the devil himself has zapped me of my will. I fear I'll have naught the power to fight on." Ryan said aloud in his poetic tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:32 am

with julie still on his back, ryan finally fall in the ring. Julie just can't believe that a man caught into a sleeper hold could peacefully talk like this. The little dynamite julie, feel anger grow up in her, she really want to kick the ass of this man, even if he was pretty cute. Blushing a little when she thinks at how ryan is in fact, julie let her furry goes crazy, while she squeeze even more the boy preventing him to breathe

_ shut up ryan !!! just fall KO, or submit, in any case your on my mercy

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next