by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym. Empty Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym.

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Standard match. Takes place in the gym ring later.

Ryan was doing what his Doctor called a slow run on one of the treadmills in the gym. He was going to have his first real match soon and he wanted to keep up his shape. "Ryan did you take your medication before this?" Doctor Grange asked as he put a hand on his black hair.

"Yes I did Doctor. I'm aware of what my condition could do to others." Ryan was of course talking about his case of dementia. Due to years of abuse at the hands of his Father and his suicide attempt Ryan had developed minor dementia, his Doctor was able to get him a spot on the roster of the AFW. Ryan's main dream was to become a wrestler all his teen life. He often took his medication before his workouts to keep him from cracking under the stress. All in all Ryan thought himself lucky, there were people much worse off than him.

He was also looking forward to meeting like minded people who loved this sport. Perhaps he could even get to know some of the women who fought here. Ryan was rather nice looking, what with his smooth as silk Brit voice and sunny blonde hair. Add to that his dancing blue eyes that were often covered with red contacts. Also a fact he kept hidden was that he still had his V card, his cherry if you will. Ryan choose to do so when he learned about this place. The AFW took in anyone, from convicts to assassins and in Ryan's case a recovering psyco. All in all one could call Ryan rather idealisitc, but he had attempted suicide and now wanted to turn his life around.
"I think I've got a right to." Ryan thought to himself as he pondered it all.

Ryan was rather big for his age too, being at 6 foot at 18 was rather rare in this place for a guy. The young Brit gave a mental sigh and kept working out on the treadmill. "Wonder if anyone would like a training match with me?" his mind thought.

Ryan Knight AKA Mr Mental
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html

Last edited by 11503 on Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym. Empty Re: Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym.

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:56 pm

next to ryan, there is a girl in the gym. She has 18 too, but contrary to the giant guy, julie was small, and pretty weak, but really stubborn. She try to lift some weight in the gym, and try to gain some muscle... not really easy. Despite all her effort, the weight, don't even move.... twice her own weight.... not really heavy for a boy... but for her, it was impossible. A little sad after her failure, julie check in the gym if she could find some fresh meat for a match. Turning her head, she see the boy... very cute, and he seems to be nice....

_ no...no... no... What I have in mind... julie-baka...

shaking her head, after blushing a little, she walk quietly towards the boy, and tease him gently

_ hi boy, I'm julie, and I want to know if you're of for a friendly sparring match with me... of course, if you're too afraid, you could continue your run... the escape is the best way for the coward... hihihi

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym. Empty Re: Ryan Knight and Julie Demarine. At the gym.

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:02 am

"I'm sorry who are you?" Ryan's Doctor asked her.

Ryan turned the treadmill off and looked at Julie with his dancing blue eyes. "I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Ryan Knight. Good to meet you ma chère!" Ryan asked in his polite tone.

Julie took a step back, interested that the boy knew a bit of French. She did a polite nod and said "That's a nice surname you have Ryan."

Ryan smiled "Yes indeed. You said you wanted to train with me?"

Julie grinned "Yes I do boy. Why don't we get into the ring and I'll show you my family's training?"

"Ryan are you sure you want this?" his Doctor asked him with concern.

Ryan turned and nodded "It ain't a full on match in front of a crowd so I don't mind. Julie-chan you're on, just let this knight get his gear on and he'll be right back."

Ryan lept into the change room, he came back out a little while later. His outfit was nothing but long white trousers and a white long shirt with "Greenwich asylum." on the back of it. He had permission from the asylum to alter his outfit a little. Ryan had a union jack put on the right arm and first aid cross on the other, to go with the fact that he's mental patient who's on the road to something better.

Both Ryan and Julie walked towards the ring. In truth Ryan's heart was in his neck, here he was about to grapple with this cute girl. Ryan then got up and opened the ropes for Julie. Hoping to make a nice first impression on the pretty girl.

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html

Last edited by 11503 on Wed May 01, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 pm

_ hum... thank you ryan... you're very... very friendly... a true gentleman in fact.... oh and let me introduce you my aunt Aline.

slowly julie enter in the ring with the help of ryan, stretching a little and taking her cute dark hair into a ponytail, she is ready for the match. She is a little nervous, but at least she will have a real match, and it's a good thing for her. Outside the ring, Aline shake her hand and say hello to the young boy. She stay outside the ring but next to the corner of julie, she want to check if her dear julie improve some of her skills. The young girl prepare herself for the fight, until she hear the bells, and advance slowly toward ryan

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Ryan kept a calm and polite face outside. But inside he was having a bit of a panic. He and Julie kept circling the other to try and get the drop on the other.

"Oh no. That's Aline-san, I watched her matches when I was young and she's a pro. I'll bet my medication that Julie-chan has been trained by her.
Damm that's put me at a disavantage in terms of wrestling abilty. But I've got the power edge, guess I'll need to use it. But she's real cute and I don't want her to hate me. I could act and use mind games on her? Nah then my Doctor would go nuts himself. Damm it." Ryan thought to himself.

"Okay put them up." Ryan said with a confidant tone to hide his true feelings.

The two were going to begin a test of power. As soon as they locked up Ryan thought "Oh no again her hands are soft. Like velvet or something. No Ryan focus! But they feel smooth and...And I need to focus!"

Shaking his head he began to put pressure on his hands to test what Julie would do. Ryan's Doctor walked to Aline-san and said "They're like kids at the park. My name is John Grange, former wrestler and Ryan's Doctor. Nice to meet you Aline-san." he offered a hand to shake.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:39 pm

_ Nice to meet you too, doctor john.... and I guess you're right, these two are just kids

while Aline shake an hand and continue to speak with the doctor of ryan, julie try to fight, and try to win. But against the giant boy, it's not really easy. Despite all the effort of julie, she was caught in a test of strenght. The cute little girl's face turn into red as she try to push the boy with all her might. During a second, julie see that ryan is in trouble, maybe the boy has no experience in mixed fight, and be embarrassed to fight a girl... Julie try to focuse on the match, while she slowly being pushed against a corner. she just say

_ be serious... ryan... I'm a wrestler too... And... I can't let you win my first.... mixed match

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:00 am

As Julie was pushed into the corner she suddenly let go of Ryan's hands. The mental patient stumbled and went head first into the turnbuckle.
As a reflex he checked his nose for blood, it he ever began bleeding there was a high chance his dementia would kick in. If it did....Then may heaven help those who are in the ring with Ryan.

Ryan then felt Julie's smooth arms wrap around his neck. Most likely she was going for a sleeper hold on Ryan. She was wrapping her legs around Ryan's belly as well. If she did this later on in the match when Ryan was getting tired it might have worked better.
But Ryan was only injured once in this match. "Her arms are soft. Not now pervy Ryan. But I wanna be held in them, this is not the time!" Ryan argued in his mind.

He gave a smile and said "Oh you wanted a piggy back ride eh? Well sure ma chère!" Ryan then stood up and began to mock the hold by marching around the ring with Julie trying to hang onto him.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:10 am

_ hey.... noo... stop this, stop this,... no I say you to stop !!

for julie it become very hard to stay on the back of ryan, as the strong boy manage to stand up easily, and walk just like if she is not here and does not be trying to put him in a sleeper hold. it was very humiliating for the girl, but julie does not want to give up, she prefer to die, so she always grabs the neck of ryan with one hand, but with the other she start a furious barrage of punch into his face, until he stop this

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Ryan felt the fists nail him hard on the head as he walked around the ring. He was used to this sort of thing, when he was young his Father would often hit him. Most often he used his fists, sometimes an empty beer bottle or even a stick. Still he worried about getting his nose broken. If that happened his dementia could kick in. Ryan often referred to it as something else, he called it "Warrior mode or the big bad Knight."

"Can't let that kick in. If I did then there's no way in hell that this girl would ever speak to me again. Man I hate this." hs thought.

Ryan's Doctor seemed to be reading his mind when he said "Come on now Ryan. Remember what I showed you." Ryan's Doctor was a former wrestler himself who gave Ryan basic training in how to fight. Granted it had been many years since he last walked into a ring. But Doctor John has been thinking of entering the ring once again after seeing Ryan put his heart and soul into this sport.

The mental patient nodded. "When in a hold you have to force your foe to let go of you." he thought.

"Easy to say it than do it. Alright let's see if this fish will bite." Ryan's mind said.
He then began to tug on the arm that was holding his neck in the hope of getting back to an even square.

If he could just get her off him then Ryan perhaps could do a move of his own. "Heh she better watch out, she's not the only one in the ring who can do submissions." Ryan thought.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri May 03, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 am

_ not bad ryan... but don't forget it... the match is not over...

with an incredible strenght, but not really surprising according to his height, ryan manage to get free. Pushing julie out of his back, the young girl could feel a sharp pain in her arm. Massaging her a little, julie is distracted for enough time, so if ryan try to put the girl in a submission hold, she cannot react quickly enough probably

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next