by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An athlete discharge from the hospital

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An athlete discharge from the hospital - Page 9 Empty Re: An athlete discharge from the hospital

Post by Cy_Man Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Tatsuki keeps smiling with the stupid dopey look on her face as she follows Ayumi out of the restaurant. "Yes lets! I must always work out once I eat." The athlete walks side by side with Ayumi to the park and halfway there Tatsuki rolls forward and gets back in her handstand and walks on her hands to the park as the young athlete giggles.

Back to top Go down

An athlete discharge from the hospital - Page 9 Empty Re: An athlete discharge from the hospital

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Ayumi smiled when Tatsuki got back in her handstand. "Hmm, looks like that protein gave you an extra boost. Just don't do it too long on a full stomach or you're gonna be sick for sure."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon May 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Tatsuki keeps walking on her hands in her handstand with Ayumi as she warns the girl to not do this too long or she'll get sick. "Don't worry Ayumi-san! I did this all the time back home when I was younger with a full stomach and got used it, I did get sick when I first started to do it and even threw up but I am perfectly fine now." The athlete then bounces on one hand repeatedly while moving forward before pushing hard into the ground enough to send Tatsuki in the air as she lands perfectly on her feet then spins around to face Ayumi with her hands behind her back while walking backwards. "But thank you for the concern Ayumi-san, it shows you truly do care." She says with a smile as Tatsuki spins back around back forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 07, 2013 2:42 am

Ayumi was quite impressed that Tatsuki got used to it at a young age. As Tatsuki flipped back up, Ayumi replied, "You're welcome, Tatsuki." As they continued walking, they noticed some birds whistling by and a couple of joggers were passing by.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed May 08, 2013 1:09 am

Tatsuki keeps walking with Ayumi as she starts to hum "Be Somewhere" again as the wind blows through her hair, she looks around enjoying the scenery of the area as she listens to the whistling birds and starts to hum along with them and looks at the joggers who pass by. "I love Japan, I am so happy to finally come to my roots." She says in Japanese before saying her next statement in clear British to talk to herself. "If I hadn't got into wrestling, I would probably would not to have been able to here, and meet everyone in the AFW, including you Ayumi." Tatsuki takes a quick look at Ayumi with a smile and then looks up at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 08, 2013 3:26 am

Ayumi can agree with Tatsuki to finally be at the home of their roots. She then overheard her talking to herself about if she hadn't gotten into wrestling. She then responded, "I was glad to meet you too, Tatsuki."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed May 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Tatsuki's head shot down and looks at Ayumi with a "What?" expression and blinks a few times as she cannot believe that Ayumi understood her when she tried to talk to herself in British and resumes speaking in Japanese again. "You understand British Ayumi-san??"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Ayumi nodded and replied, "I sure do. A few of my friends who fight are British. It's very interesting when you meet people of different nationalities here."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Tatsuki listens to Ayumi who explains to her that her friends are British and that its very interesting to meet others from different nations. "Oh I see, and yeah it is very interesting indeed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Ayumi would grab a small pebble and threw it to make it skip across the lake. "What about you? Do you have any friends from different nations?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next