by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An athlete discharge from the hospital

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An athlete discharge from the hospital - Page 7 Empty Re: An athlete discharge from the hospital

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:23 am

"Huh?" Tatsuki raised an eyebrow with a serious and concerned expression when Ayumi said something about Talia and now became curious. "What about Talia? She IS gone from the AFW isn't she?" Tatsuki looked into Talia's past matches and status well since she was very beautiful, cute and sexy in her wrestling attire which made Tatsuki who is bisexual somewhat attracted to her, although due to the explicit contain from her first match with Killer King after she lost the match was never back on TV nor even on the internet or the DVDs was the match available, so Tatsuki never seen that match. But she WAS indeed curious at Ayumi bringing this up.

Last edited by 11297 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

An athlete discharge from the hospital - Page 7 Empty Re: An athlete discharge from the hospital

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:34 am

Ayumi slowly shook her head as she replied, "No...Talia is....ugh, maybe I'll tell you later. Anyway, she's fine for now." Taking some more fries in her mouth as she added, "Anyway, I suppose I should tell you my story huh?"

Last edited by 971 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:52 am

Tatsuki shrugs a bit when Ayumi decided not to talk about Talia and will tell so later. "Alright then Ayumi-san." Tatsuki was really interested and had somewhat of a disappointed expression but when Ayumi offered to tell her story the athlete's curious expression returned but with a happy look. "Oh yeah please do tell Ayumi-san!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:58 am

Finishing her burger, Ayumi would chew and swallow before speaking. "Well, although I was a strong and tough girl ever since I was little, but I believe that though I look like it, I'm not a bully. I've seen other boys who took advantage on other little kids, so I was always there to stand up for them. I was somewhat like a guardian angel for them. Heh, even in high school, I shocked the entire high school student body when I managed to take down as beat up the quarterback when he was picking on another guy who wasn't as strong as he was."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:04 am

Tatsuki listens to Ayumi's story as her eyes widen and her mouth opening with excitement after hearing how she stands up against bullies and helps those in need like a Guardian Angel. "That is very noble and good of you Ayumi-san! Protecting those who are in need of it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:12 am

Ayumi smiled as she saw how impressed Tatsuki was, "Thanks. From that time on, I was called "The Stonewall" because I seemed to be unshakeable and can stand my ground without others getting to me. Then I decided to expand a little further and try my hand in fighting in the ring."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Tatsuki kept her excited expression while continuing to listen to Ayumi who tells that she was called StoneWall from then on for being unshakeable and can stand her ground and decided to take her skills in the ring. "That is really amazing Ayumi-san. You really are a great person." Tatsuki looks up to those who would stand up to protect someone who couldn't themselves against bullies or thugs so now she looks up to Ayumi but while still thinking of her as a friend mostly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:11 pm

"Thank you, Tatsuki," said Ayumi as she took a few more fries and are them before sipping a little of her coke. "And the way I fight is sort of a mix between streetfighting, wrestling, and sumo. However, I'm pretty acrobatics self so that gives me a bit of an edge."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Tatsuki just sits back and waits for Ayumi to be finished with her food as she keeps listening to her as she describes her own fighting style which sounds familiar. "Sounds just like GreatForce-san's fighting style." Tatsuki said as she compared Ayumi's fighting style. "I guess that is why you are her disciple."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:46 pm

"Indeed!" Ayumi giggled with a nod. "When I first had a sumo match with Greatforce, she beat me fair and square. Then she offered to train me to become better, so I accepted and I became a lot stronger and faster than before." She finished her fries before taking another sip as she added, "Say, you want us to spar a little later?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next