Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 13 Registered, 1 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, d_ultsch, Harrier, ja15ke, JohnnyFlash, k0hryuu, LadyX, Link-mon, Miglico, PrizewellStar12, shanecawf, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for debut match for new jobber Lilly Maringly

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:37 pm by shanecawf

Spoiler:

Lilly is looking for matches so she can earn enough money to get out of the AFW. She doesn't care how big her opponent is or how strong they are, She's willing to take a massive beating if it means she can earn anything towards her get out fund.
Please have fun with her and don't be afraid to give her hell!

(Please no tension males) Lilly has one condition to this. She will not fight a male. Only females.

Link to her profile below
[url=http://www.afwrpg.com/t16448-lilly-maringly#453493]…

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

i am sorry

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:51 am by xalex

Hey guys

I won't talk much about it just wanted to put it out here

I need to step back from are dramatically because of stress in the uni and some problems of mine

I will keep working on the ppv matches I am in and maybe one or two more but to the rest I need to say sorry

Thanks for understanding

Comments: 5

An athlete discharge from the hospital

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An athlete discharge from the hospital

Post by CybeastGregarX on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:59 am

After Tatsuki finishes her quick show she leans her lower body backwards and then pushes on the ground to launch herself up and land on her feet, and then she watches Ayumi do an even better performance as she watches with excitement. "Ahhhhh.... That was amazing!" The athlete says as she is majorly impressed with Ayumi's athletic ability, of course Tatsuki can do better but quickly frowns. "I'd love to do something even more amazing to beat that, but the doctors said I cannot do mayor acrobatics and have to take it easy." She says as she sighs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:13 pm

"Thank you, thank you," said Ayumi as she finished with her acrobatics and bowed her head. Then she heard Tatsuki mention that she couldn't do much acrobatics when she just got out of the hospital. "Well, it's best to just rest for now before you get back to it. I'm sure you're good at it."

Ayumi led Tatsuki into the burger joint and they opened the door to led the fresh smell of food kick in.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CybeastGregarX on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:21 am

Tatsuki kept frowning until Ayumi said that she should rest up for it is best and then nods in agreement and loses the frown, then Ayumi thinks that Tatsuki is good at it to which Tatsuki just cannot resist commenting on that. "Good at it? I'm am last years champion of the Ultimate Athlete Tournament, AND I train practically 85% of my free time so I can keep improving my skills!" Tatsuki says as she lightly taps her chest twice with her fist as she and Ayumi continue walking to the burger place.

As the two enter the burger joint and get a whiff of the smell of food, the athlete lets out a happy sigh. "Ahhh~ That smells so good~" Tatsuki then fast walks ahead of Ayumi before she can say something to her as Tatsuki looks at the menu for what she would like to eat. "Now then, what to order?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:29 am

Ayumi chuckled as she said, "That's very impressive being a champion. Plus with all that extra practice in your free time, it gives you a good edge." She allowed Tatsuki to go ahead and start picking from the menu. "Choose whatever you wish. Don't be shy and I can buy."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CybeastGregarX on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:05 am

Tatsuki has her eyes glued on the menu having a hard time to decide what she wants. "Mouu so hard to decide, everything looks so good." o3o Its not until like 5 minutes later that Tatsuki decides on a burger that has yakisoba noodles on it with optional side toppings. "I'd like that burger Ayumi-san."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:24 am

Tatsuki pointed out the burger she wanted and Ayumi would nod and say, "Alright, that one it is. I'll place our order right away." When it was their turn in line, she would order the two burgers, two medium fries, and two cokes. She would pay the cashier before they took their seats.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CybeastGregarX on Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Tatsuki stayed with Ayumi in the line when she placed the order for their food with a big happy and dopey grin on her face as she and Ayumi go to the seats they have chosen to wait for their food as Tatsuki puts her hands on her cheeks with her elbows on the table as she hums her entrance music "Be Somewhere" by Buzy with her eyes closed.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Ayumi would get some napkins and extra ketchup first before getting to her seat. She would sit down and notice Tatsuki humming. It might be a bit rude to ask but... "Uhh, Tatsuki? What are you humming?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CybeastGregarX on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Tatsuki kept on humming her entrance while Ayumi left to get napkins and more ketchup. When Ayumi came back and asked what Tatsuki was humming she stopped humming and opens her eyes. "Oh, I'm humming [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P39qXW3IUP8:bgem6fr9]"Be Somewhere"[/url:bgem6fr9], a song by Buzy. Its also my entrance music."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 pm

"Does the song fit you in any way?" Ayumi asked in curiosity. Sometimes, entrance music has to tie in with the fighter's style and personality.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top