by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Makin' a Splash!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Makin' a Splash! - Page 2 Empty Re: Makin' a Splash!

Post by Tatyina Wed May 01, 2013 12:04 am

Akashi groaned at Katya's words. The Russian may have had a point about the tag team thing, but she was definitely wrong about the rest of it. "I'll HAVE a tag team partner by Summer Splash!" Akashi said, pounding her fist into the match. "I'm not concerned about getting Taylor-san here. I'm concerned about whether or not our competition will show up!"

Akashi clenched her teeth and glared at Katya. "What? Are you going to cash in MY contract? It doesn't work like that. Why don't you get in line and work your way to the top like everyone else!" She threw the bunnies a look. "Even the usagi have had matches. If we all lived if your ridiculous world, Adrian Kytes would be the Friction champ, just because she SAID she was!" Akashi threw her hands up. "Hell! What's the point of even having a match. I'll just declare myself the Tag Team Champ right here and now! Who's going to stop me!?"

Akashi furrowed her brow. "I'd say move aside and let the big kids talk..." She then looked at the Bunnies. "But clearly I'm the only adult here!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 01, 2013 6:14 am

"Haven't you heard?" Bandit Bun Bun said giggling.. "Thats how you get made tag team champions here."

"She's right... Eclipse... oh or rather, [s:39r4x0xj]Eclipse[/s:39r4x0xj] strike though.. didn't have a match to become tag champs.. The man, who happens to be a woman, just came out to the ring and declared them the champions. Just like when the Kitty Katt's were made the first tag champions ages ago." Wascal Wabbit shuffled the belt up her shoulder.

"So to say that we are the tag champions after having a match with the tag champeens and walking out with the belts...? Yeah, its looking more real then previous champions if you ask me."

Spotlight
characters:
Makin' a Splash! - Page 2 ELZuoMvMakin' a Splash! - Page 2 OG5hnuaMakin' a Splash! - Page 2 Cg3CzYmMakin' a Splash! - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri May 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Katya had been stroking her chin thoughtfully as the Bunnies and the sumo traded insults. She smiled at Leah’️s trouble-stirring, and when the Bunnies finished their speech, Katya spoke up straight away, nodding in agreement.

“Yeah, absolutely, historical precedent and all that,” Katya concurred with a vague wave of her hand. A glint in her eyes suggested that she could well have ulterior motives for agreeing here, but the petite brunette carried on.

“You’️ve got the tag belts, so that probably makes you the champions,” she told the bunnies. “Which makes everyone else - Eclipse, us, Akashi - the contenders, right?”

“Uh, what?” Oksana whispered with a quizzical eyebrow.

“Just run with this, trust me,” Katya hissed out of the corner of her mouth, before turning back to address the onlookers.

“So… we still need to find the number one contenders. And sad old Akashi here doesn’️t have a team, so that means that the next official tag match needs to be… us against Eclipse!!” Katya beamed, hoping that a cute smile would paper over the deliberate gaps in her logic.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Akashi was almost dumbfounded by what she was hearing. The Bunnies, the Russians, all pretending like SHE was the crazy one for pointing out how things ACTUALLY were. They were sucking everyone else into their little fantasy land as well. She lifted up her microphone but found it hard to speak.

"Y-You aren't SERIOUS, are you!?" Akashi said, nearly stupefied. She was only semi-aware of the dubious nature in which Eclipse had become the champs. However, she also knew that there were some shenanigans involved that were beyond Eclipse's control initially as well. She also knew that the idols had performed stellar in every subsequent title defense. "So, if I come in there and lay down and let you pin me, then there's a possibility that I could become champs?" Akashi groaned into the microphone.

"The worst part about this is I don't see Eclipse or Lukretia-san even interested in coming down and reigning in this madness!" Akasi threw up her hands. "Fine. Whatever." She pointed at Katya. "Go ahead and face Eclipse. I WANT to see them kick your asses. And then, I'll do it myself." Akashi then turned to the Love Bunnies. "And when Eclipse is finished with them, I'll give myself a ringside seat when they kick YOUR asses and hand them the titles PERSONALLY so you can't pull this crap anymore. THEN, Taylor-san and I are going to kick Eclipse's ass and become the tag team champions!"

Akashi threw down her microphone. She'd had enough with this BS and knew the next stop was the GM's office. She had a few words for the German domme, that was for sure.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Neither Chigusa nor Megumi had any idea of what was going on at the AFW. Megumi wasn't even in town, as she was off on another one of her trips to some other fighting league to test her skills. Chigusa had just come into the AFW building after a long day at the studio to pick a few things up from her private room when she got word from a very excited and flustered Tomomi as to what was going on. It was rather amusing to hear how several different tag teams were all squabbling about who was champion and who deserved the belts, given how much drama the tag team belts had whipped up. Chigusa had to put a stop to this quickly before she got saddled with another messy PR situation. And she had a serious bone to pick with the Love Bunnies, who had managed to hide the belts so well even Drake couldn't find it (though that was more because he wasn't looking).

Chigusa headed straight for the AFW arena. She wasn't dressed to fight at all, still wearing fashionable street clothes instead of any kind of costume or training gear. She hoped things wouldn't get so bad she had to use force. If she had been wearing proper shoes she would've ran straight into the arena, but because of those annoying heels she settled for a brisk walk. She hoped things didn't get out of hand before she got there.

As she walked in Akashi had just thrown down her microphone and was about to storm off. Chigusa quickly raised her hand. "Wait!" she shouted, hoping her voice carried over the speakers. She tried to run but stumbled, gnashing her teeth in frustration before kicking off her heels and dashing down the ramp towards the ring.

"Sorry I'm so late," Chigusa said to Akashi, "After I heard what was going on I got here as fast as I could." She looked around at what was going on. The Love Bunnies were inside the ring with a pair of girls Chigusa didn't recognize. She frowned, looking first at Akashi, then at Katya and Oksana, and then at the Bunnies. She bent down and picked up the microphone, stepping up onto the ring apron and sliding inside the ring.

"Okay, first things first," Chigusa said, "Don't go starting a fight without the champs being here!" She glared at each one of them in turn. "Secondly... You asshole rabbits, give me back my belt!" Chigusa was completely focused on Mara and Leah, not even giving Katya and Oksana any attention.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Wascal Wabbit grinned as Chigusa showed up and without Megumi "Oh look who it is... someone else pretending to have a tag partner... Hey, your imaginary friends could really hit it off together." She said indicating that Akashi as she was leaving.

"But there's really no need to worry.. They almost started things without the champs, but luckily we were in the building so we came out so that the champs are involved in proceedings.

Oh yah! you haven't seen us sporting off the belts yet as the new tag team champs have you...?"
Wascal Wabbit tapped Bandit Bun Bun on the shoulder "Come on Bun Bun, turn around and show off the gold."

"Ok!" Bun Bun said that then turned around so show off the gold front of the belt (seems she had put it on backwards).

"Oh yeah... There it is..." Wascal Wabbit said, looking down at Bun Bun's belt "That's the stuff.. isn't that pretty..? That ass... Oh and the belt as well.. Shake a bunny tail." Wascal Wabbit said, playfully swatting Bun Bun on the bun buns... The pink haired bunny giggled and gave her butt a cute little wiggle, shaking the belt teasingly.

Spotlight
characters:
Makin' a Splash! - Page 2 ELZuoMvMakin' a Splash! - Page 2 OG5hnuaMakin' a Splash! - Page 2 Cg3CzYmMakin' a Splash! - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun May 12, 2013 3:10 pm

“Sure is getting crowded in here,” Oksana noted dryly as yet another girl entered the ring, the Russians watching the chaos unfold from their corner. Katya was stroking her chin, impatiently waiting for a chance to talk, annoyed that they seemed to be being ignored again.

“Akashi had to call in a friend, huh?” she goaded as the sumo met the newcomer outside the ring. “Typical, the usual little girls’️ club trying to fix everything for their little circle of friends…” Katya sighed.

“This is getting pathetic… Akashi has no team, Chigusa has no belt… Hey, Chigusa, I don’️t think that asking nicely is going to get you anywhere…” Katya laughed as she tried to get the idol‘s attention. She looked over to the Bunnies, and seemed to lose her train of thought as the belt (and that ass) was waved teasingly for everyone.

“Ohooiet, they are annoying…” Katya muttered in Russian to her partner, shaking her head.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 13, 2013 2:27 am

Akashi was definitely ready to end the party when she heard Eclipse's music. "About time..." She muttered to herself. But with her mic spiked on the ground some distance away from her, all she could do was watch and listen for now. But what she saw gave her little solace for the situation that was unfolding.

Megumi was gone and Chigusa was dressed in street clothes. Akashi was as well, but she hadn't expected a melee to ensue and somehow, this powder keg of egos hadn't exploded into violence just yet.

But Chigusa's words left Akashi a little disappointed and it seemed like the inmates weren't going to listen to the warden's words concerning the asylum. Akashi shuffled back and picked up her microphone.

'Why don't you take your dog and go chase cars out in the parking lot then, Katya-chan." Akashi growled once she had the microphone. She then turned and looked at Chigusa. "I thought you would come down here and sort this out, Chigusa-san. This is serious business. Where is Megumi-san? Everyone is coming down here and doing as they please."

She flashed a hand to Bun Bun. "That one can't even put the belt on right! I bet the smaller one helped dress her today and this is what you're allowing to have happen to your belts?! Megumi-san doesn't even have the decency to hang around during filming. I'd say that your actions have almost convinced me that the Usagi twins should be the champs as they claim! It is disgraceful!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Chigusa shook her head at the display the bunnies were making. She heard someone calling out her voice, turning around to find the two Russians Katya and Oksana. She didn't recognize them, looking at them curiously for a second. "Who are you?" she asked in complete confusion. She didn't understand why two complete nobodies were even in this discussion, and she wore her confusion on her face. But another person called her out, and she had to deal with that first. She quickly turned to Akashi.

"Megumi's in Thailand right now," Chigusa said, "Participating in some kind of fighting event. She'll be back soon." Truth was Chigusa didn't know when or if Megumi was going to come back. The girl did this often, disappearing on trips for "training" or to "test herself". Chigusa had gotten a few videos of Megumi's exploits, which were mostly highly sexualized fights in rather seedy establishments. If Megumi thought she could test herself that way, then that was her business. Chigusa could handle this alone.

"Look, I didn't want to deal with this because I'm not a child," Chigusa said, "Those belts mean nothing. They're just a shiny toy. I'm still champion because there hasn't been any tag team that has beaten us fairly for those titles. If someone here thinks they can beat Megumi and I, then by all means come and challenge us!" She pointed at the Love Bunnies. "Those two know they can't beat us in a fair fight, so they do stupid things to distract people and make themselves seem relevant. Nobody has taken them seriously since they lost to the Kitty Kats." She turned to Katya and Oksana. "Again, who are you? If two complete nobodies think they're good enough for the title, then by all means come and fight us! We'll turn you into bloody smears." She then turned to Akashi.

"I respect you Akashi-dono, but don't think Taylor will be enough for you to win," she said, "I've fought with you and fought against Taylor, and I can say safely that while you two will put up the best fight, you're nowhere near good enough to beat us. You two don't have the same connection Megumi and I have. I welcome your challenge of course. Beating Akashi still means quite a lot in this league!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Akashi listened to everything that Chigusa had said. She knew that if she didn't step forward to say her peace, then she might never get to. "I'll leave this nonsense for you, the bunnies and Katya-chan and her lap dog to sort out. Your words have given me a lot to consider, Chigusa-san."

Akashi lowered her head and began to slowly walk up the entrance ramp. "The truest thing you have said this evening, Chigusa-san, is that Taylor-san and I don't have the same connection as you and Megumi-san. Taylor-san and I don't have a connection anything like yours and Megumi-san. I just hope that get a chance to to see how those bonds match up. We'll see if you can make it through this circus first though. Good luck."

Akashi turned and bowed to the rest of those in the arena before disappearing out into the backstage area.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next