by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Night with Ice Cream(Kelly and Coco)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Night with Ice Cream(Kelly and Coco) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Night with Ice Cream(Kelly and Coco)

Post by Harrier Wed May 22, 2013 6:59 pm

"Pst. Pillows don't growl. At least I don't know any pillow that does growl."
Kelly added to the growls of Coco, meeting her bucking with counter movements to keep her down while she was in a thinking process to make her dominance of the former acrobat look casual. Maybe there were pillows that could growl?

Then she finally had an idea. As she was already here, why not ask Coco herself?
"Ok, end of the pillow phase. In these training sessions with other girls what did you do most of the time? In a ring only or on the bed only?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A Night with Ice Cream(Kelly and Coco) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Night with Ice Cream(Kelly and Coco)

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Coco wanted to giggle at Kelly's comments, but since the girl treated her as a pillow, she restrained herself. There wasn't any pillow that could giggle too, right? Her captor ended the pillow phase quickly, though, giving her permission to make any sound again. Coco rolled her eyes as she's remembering her "training session", before she grinned at Kelly.

"Uhm~ Most of the time... They put me into soft holds and ask me to free myself from it. But! A lot of them would then start to uhm... touch me in all sort of places. I think you know what I mean~" she stuck out her tongue a bit. "And it happened... uh, in various place... The ring, the bed, the bathing place..."

The former acrobat's face blushed deeper and deeper as she described her training to Kelly. It wasn't embarrassment, more like excitement. All those stuffs were downright awkward for Coco at the first time, especially since she barely knew wrestling move back then. She got used to it eventually, in a way. How could she not when she spent her days like that for a few years?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 24, 2013 6:13 pm

"...Hm..."
That were quiet a lot of places that Coco had already seen from what she was saying, so the Canadian was not any wiser about a good location to make it a night that Coco would use as a measure for future matches and outcomes like this. Not that Kelly was any good while showing someone how to wrestle from a professional point of view as she barely knew how to wrestle by herself.

"We'll just have to try finding something exciting for me then as I heard no new places."
She said to cloak her real intention while unwrapping her legs from her guest, attempting to pull her up at the wrists to lead her to the shower with the former acrobats hands behind her back.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 6:58 pm

"Sure!" Coco nodded with a smile before Kelly unwrapped her legs from her own and pulled her up.

She let the girl led her to wherever she went and they eventually reached the bathroom. Coco's excitement only grew bigger. This could be a lot of fun. Her mind already guessing what kind of activities they're going to have together, though she would only mention the obvious.

"Oh~ Are we taking a shower?" she would ask with a rather innocent expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 26, 2013 10:41 am

"Oh, are we a wiseass now? Go ahead, I'll take that all into consideration for your immediate future..."
Kelly had been a little astounded about the comment of Coco and her hit the nail on the head answer, but was and stayed in a good mood. But taking all into consideration, the list of what they could do in a bathroom were quite limited.

If she needed something regarding interior design, it was a nice bath with a big shower. This one had funny ducks on the tiles to avoid falling and most important, some plastic yet still sturdy walls and a ventilation system to keep the walls from collecting fog or steam and gave a good look in the mirror.
"Were there!"
She would gently shove Coco into the shower and push a button on the floor with a foot to unleash her usual, well tempered shower water while pressing the former acrobat against the plastic wall with a good view in the mirror.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 11:02 am

Coco giggled at Kelly's comment before she was pushed into the shower place. She's wondering what did the girl do when Kelly pressed something on the floor with her foot, which turned out to be the shower switch. The warm water that sprayed her body afterwards made her purred in delight.

"You have a funny bathroom~" she said to her. "Never see a shower button in floor before, ehe~"

Then there's the mirror too. Maybe Kelly liked to look at herself in the mirror as she's showering. That seemed kind of fun, actually. She didn't resist as her captor pressed her against the wall. The former acrobat was now looking at her naked self on the wall, being showered from above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 26, 2013 8:25 pm

The face of the Canadian brightened up. Finally someone who also found at least amusement in her bathroom so that she was content tp press herself deeper into Coco while she was watching and talking with her through the mirror.

"I also think it's awesome! I was always fumbling around with the shower and her temperature. Then I made a trip to Europe for AFW and guess what I found there? A bathroom where the toilets functioned with a button on the floor! So I found the good temperature and grabbed one of the service guys and asked him to fix the shower so that the temperature would always be like this with such a device."
However, Kelly had not the slightest idea how it worked. And it was not that important for her as long as it worked.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:35 pm

"Ah! That must be lovely... Going abroad..." Coco said in excitement before letting out a soft moan as Kelly pressed herself further.

She was alway wondering how it was outside Japan. It's unfortunate that the circus she's a part in never did any world tour. Of course she knew that it's expensive and stuffs. Perhaps one day she could have a trip on her own once she earned some fortune from this wrestling job. That seemed like a long way, but who knew? Maybe she could even be involved on a trip herself, which mean she could go abroad for free. At least she hoped that that's how it'd work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 28, 2013 8:30 pm

"Ah, you'll be abroad in no time. As Wrestler, you'll be more moving around as a wave in the ocean. And you probably don't crash at the beach as an extra bonus..."
Although Kelly could not really be sure about that while answering the former acrobat while looking at her through the mirror and her hands snaked around the waist of Coco and moved her hands slowly up and down on her stomach.

Strange enough while thinking about what she said in general, what did she know where Coco might jump into the ocean and get washed at the beach like a wave or not? Luckily that was soon to much to think about and made her little head hurt...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 9:24 pm

"Really?" Coco turned her head around to look at Kelly with the expression of an excited child.

The thought of going abroad made the former acrobat almost jumped happily. It's not like the trip would happen tomorrow or anytime soon. She was new after all, and barely made a name for herself. Coco wasn't thinking about all of that, though. She's happy enough with the possibility of going abroad one day. The rubbing hand of Kelly did distract her from thinking too much about it.

"Wee~ I can hardly wait for it too happen~" she giggled happily.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue May 28, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next