Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Berial, Iron Soldier, ja15ke, killcarrion, KillerV, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, RadiantKarna332, veritech892

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Apologies in advance!

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:49 am by acuya

Just dropping in to apologize in advance - for the next week or two, I'm going to be a bit sporadic with my posts. I'm doing a little Uber to make some extra money for some personal things in my life, and that'll take up some time that was previously used for writing.

I will get to everyone I owe a post for, it'll just take a bit longer than you're probably used to from me. So just bear with me and things will return to normalcy.

Also, sorry about the delay with the battle royale. That's all …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Back to leave again^^"

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:08 pm by xalex

hey guys just a short heads up... my finals are finally done... no plan how they went^^"

but i only got this weekend "free" meaning that this week a lot of shit is going down and it will go on for some time meaning i have no plan how much time i have for roleplays and this page^^"

i just wanted to say sorry for anyone i leave hanging

Comments: 2

Looking to revive

Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:06 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello I apologize for my long absence from here, real life issues have been kicking my ass but I feel like I can return on here so if anyone is interested in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai feel free to get in touch. And if you are one of the people I was having a match with before my lengthy hiatus and wish to resume that match also feel more than welcomed to get in touch with me as well.

Comments: 7

Ro vs Cecilia Falls Count Anywhere Match (Even the sea!)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ro vs Cecilia Falls Count Anywhere Match (Even the sea!)

Post by beangraff on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:08 pm

The claw hold was one of Ro’s default ways to get someone to back off. And, it seemed to be working. The move was more about pain than damage, and right now Ro was pouring it on. She squeezed and squeezed, hoping Cecilia would take this as her cue to retreat. Unfortunately, Ro wasn’t getting off that easy.

Just as Cecilia started to roll away, she also slammed a punch right between Ro’s tits.
“GAGH!” Ro let out, rolling away herself. The two fighters both retreated from each other. Ro rolled towards the ramp, rubbing at her hurt tits as she tried to get up to her two feet.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:14 am

After having slammed her fist right into Ro's chest and gotten the girl to back off with her clawhold, both of them had the chance to roll away from each other. Getting away and creating some distance was really not what Cecilia wanted to do, as she had been looking towards dealing more damage to the redhead...though given the hits she had landed in the last few minutes she had sort of done that.

Still getting up to her feet as it was now, the blond would bring her hands up and get ready to fight again, taking a deep breath as she got in the zone once more and focused on beating her sexy redheaded rival. " There's plenty where that came from Red."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:37 am

“Well…I’ve got more stuff too!” Ro was a little dazed, and it showed in her talk. “Uuuummmmm…..but it’s…..over here!” Ro suddenly declared. Instead of attacking Cecilia, she suddenly bolted in the other direction, trying to hope the barrier that separated her from the audience. The audience members, smartly, evacuated the front row steal chairs…which was what Ro wanted, and she made a grab to pick one up.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:43 pm

With Ro's silly little talk and soon the girl darting away, Cecilia would push herself up to her feet and chase after her rival " Get back here Red!" . Jumping over the barricades and trying move up towards Ro who now brandished the steel chair. When she saw her hold that chair, the blond beauty would attempt to raise her foot up in an attempt to drive her foot right into the chair with a powerful big boot. Trying to drive the chair up against Ro with the powerful charging big boot for a mighty attack, as she'd try and start out the more hardcore portion of this falls count anywhere match.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top