by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Welcome Back Sarah Gatt (for Cirno)

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome Back Sarah Gatt (for Cirno) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome Back Sarah Gatt (for Cirno)

Post by Darius Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Sarah was a mess, not able to move, having taken quite the beating and then quite the fucking. Sarah was aware that there was a cell phone nearby. It wasn't her's; she knew that the sisters had stolen her's. But still, it may be her only help of rescue. She needed help, someone to get her out of here, before someone undesirable came along to take further advantage of the fallen Queen of Brawl. Sarah winced, raising her arm to try and grab the phone that lay only a few feet away, but a fierce pain stabbed through her side all the sudden, and with a low cry Sarah's arm would drop to the floor. Her eyes started to close, and her vision started to go black....

Then all the sudden Sarah wasn't alone, and felt herself getting lifted up off the cold ground. Sarah opened her eyes halfway, but could not make out whoever it was through her blurry vision. There was quite a bit of shouting coming from whoever it was, and Sarah couldn't help but feel her voice was somewhat familiar. But that voice was getting farther and farther away as the pain began to overtake Sarah. THe Queen of Brawl rested her head against the bosom of whoever her rescuer was, and her eyes closed shut, Sarah falling unconscious as she was carried off to God knows where.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back Sarah Gatt (for Cirno) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome Back Sarah Gatt (for Cirno)

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:13 am

Akashi carried Sarah in her arms and hurried down the halls with as much expediency as she could manage from a fast, shoeless walk. She felt Sarah nestle into her bosom and looked down. She furrowed her brow. "Damn you..." She growled out. "You almost look fucking peaceful like that! I swear, you're more trouble than you're worth, baka!" She softly chastised Sarah as she rushed her quickly tot he infirmary.

When she arrived, the staff took Sarah from Akashi and whisked her away to one of the beds they had. They efficiently patched and bandaged up the red head while Akashi fretted and paced outside int he lobby. She couldn't even sit still. She knew Sarah was going to be fine, but to actually SEE her like that made her worry quite a bit. After a fair amount of time, the attendants came in and told Akashi that Sarah was all patched up. Her condition was stable but it didn't seem like the girl didn't have any serious injuries.

Akashi sighed in relief and then went to the room they had Sarah in. She sat next to the girl and waited patiently for her to wake up. She just hoped it wouldn't be hours, but she was determined to wait as long as it took. She had to scold Sarah thoroughly, after all!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Sarah was very much unresponsive as she was carried through the AFW by a still unknown person. If it weren't for the bruises and blood on her face she almost would look peaceful.

Once they reached the infirmary Sarah was immediately handed off to the doctors who were surprised to find out it was Sarah Gatt they were treating. After all, this was a woman who usually sent them patients. Never the less, they were professionals, and started treating her right away. The first thing they discovered was that some of her ribs had been fractured, no doubt from the numerous kicks she had received. They wrapped Sarah's waist up right away, then set about cleaning Sarah up of her blood and bruises, and her still wet pussy. The whole process would take about an hour and when they were done they donned Sarah in a hospital gown and lay her out to rest on one of the hospital beds.

Sarah would lay there quietly when she and her rescuer were left alone, covered in bandages but looking peaceful to the world, sleeping soundly considering her ordeal. The minutes would tick by with only Sarah's steady breathing being heard in the room, until a sudden groan would come from the sleeping Queen of Brawl. "Ughgh....." Sarah would groan as her eyes began to flutter open until they focused onto unfamiliar surroundings. She was in what appeared to be a white room, fairly clean, and what appeared to be medical equipment strewn about the room. Very confused, Sarah started to sit up. "What the fu - Ugggh!!" Sarah suddenly winced as pain suddenly split through her side, the familiar feeling of fractured ribs. She immediately slumped back down to the bed, not aware that she wasn't alone.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Akashi sat and patiently watched Sarah as she rested. As Akashi waited she started to slump in her chair and begin to slowly drift off to sleep. She was quietly snoring when she head Sarah grunt and her eyes shot open and she shot forward with a gasp. She turned and looked at Sarah as she grunted in pain, winced and slumped back tot he bed.

Akashi stood up and leaned over, she pressed her hand up against Sarah's shoulder and shook her head. "Don't sit up, Sarah-san. They said your ribs were fractured." Akashi looked at her with a face full of concern as she stared into Sarah's eyes, pleading for her to silently ease up and rest. "Sarah-san...."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:39 am

The pain in her side immediately made Sarah fall back to the bed again. She was suddenly very aware that she was in hospital gown, and bandages on certain places of her body. Suddenly it all came rushing back to Sarah, and what had happened to get her here. The ambush, the Russian sisters, the vicious beating and the humiliating acts that came afterward. Sarah must have passed out when it was all over, and now she found herself here, the AFW infirmary she was guessing. But how she got here she didn't know.

Sarah then felt a hand on her shoulder and realized she wasn't alone. She looked up to see someone she had not seen in quite some time. One of the only people Sarah considered to be a rival to her. Someone who seemed to get into Sarah's life no matter how hard Sarah tried to keep her out. Akashi Tanikaze. "Fatass?" Sarah mumbled, addressing Akashi in her own affectionate fashion, blinking tiredly up knowledge up at the sumo, still wincing in pain from her ribs. "What - ughhh - what are you doing here?" Sarah obviously had no recollection of Akashi carrying her here.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:00 am

Akashi smiled a little brighter when Sarah called her Fatass. "H-Hai..." She said softly and turned her head, feeling like she might cry, even though Sarah was saying something mean. She lowered her head, letting her eyes slide down the Sarah's gown covered form.

"I found you. I brought you here right away. You've been here for about two hours..." Akashi said. She Sarah-san..." Akashi said solemnly. "I'm glad you're ok. I was worried. I wish you hadn't gotten hurt...."

Akashi then narrowed her eyes. "So I could beat you up myself!" She shouted suddenly. She pointed at Sarah. "Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!" She said and thrust her finger with each word. "You go away without even saying a word! You were the fucking champion and you just LEFT! And then you're gone forever and just come back without even saying anything! Without one, FUCKING word! I thought you were dead in an alley!" Akashi huffed as she chastised Sarah. "And then..." Akashi's fists clenched tightly. "You have the nerve to get beaten and fucked and left in the hallway for me to find!? Y-You're the worst! The absolute worst, Sarah-san!' Akashi growled. "You make it really easy to not give a shit about you! UGH!"

Akashi flopped into the chair and glared at Sarah. "hate you..." She muttered and pouted. "You probably won't even say thank you..." She added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:40 am

As Sarah's consciousness started to fully come back to her she came to realize that Akashi was in the infirmary with her, standing just by her bedside. Sarah had not seen the sumo since leaving the AFW on her cross-country road trip, and wasn't sure why she was here now, though before she had passed out she did recall someone carrying her down the AFW halls. Someone with pillow-like breasts. When Akashi explained that it was her who carried Sarah here the Queen of Brawl was all too inclined too believe her. "Well, that was.......decent of you," was all Sarah could think to say at that moment, not knowing what else to say.

Then something happened that Sarah was pretty alarmed by. Akashi actually started yelling at her! Sarah cringed from the finger that was repeatedly thrust in her face as the sumo listed all the things she was upset about. Her sudden leaving the AFW, her ditching her championship title, even finding her beaten and naked in the hall. Sarah couldn't get a word in if she wanted to, and could only lay there in stunned silence as Akashi tore into her. When the sumo finished up Sarah blinked a few times, apparently speechless, which was probably a first for the brawler.

"Gee, Akashi," Sarah started off slowly, frowning as she spoke. "I'm really sorry that my subsequent beating and raping was such an inconvenience to you. You're right, it was very selfish of me." Sarah chuckled a little, which would incidentally cause more pain to arch from her ribs, causing her to stop and wince in pain. "Jesus, give me a break. If you haven't noticed, I've kinda gone through my own shit recently...." Sarah tenderly touched the side that kept flaring up and once again winced. "What do you care anyway? You're probably loving this...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:19 am

Akashi threw her hands up when Sarah spoke. "Maybe because I'm a decent, fucking, person!" She shouted back. She was in no moodto listen tot he brawler now and by the time Sarah was done, Akashi was champing at the bit to get back into the conversation. "Fuck you!" She said as she looked at Sarah. "Selfish bitch!" She added. 'There's always 'something going on' with you, Sarah-san! But you don't give a fuck! You're the Queen of Fucking Brawl, Sarah Gatt! You MAKE messes, you don't clean them up! Well, you know who DOES clean messes up? ME! I DO! I clean up YOUR messes! And, you know, I don't even ask for anything in return!"

Akashi was on the edge of her seat, panting as she eyed Sarah. "I'm NOT loving this... I HATE this... I hate everything ABOUT this, Sarah-san. Because..." Akashi lowered her head as tears dripped from her cheeks. "For some stupid reason, I care about you..." Akashi dug her fingers into the chair.

"I don't know how many times I'll have to drag you out of the shit you get yourself into before I get it through my thick head that it's just... not worth it..."

Akashi stood up and turned her back to Sarah. "I'm glad you're alright, Sarah-san. It's.. nice to have you back... I guess... I'll be seeing you around..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:36 am

Sarah seemed to really be pushing Akashi's buttons at the moment, something the brawler had been trying to find a way to do for years. It was a little annoying that the sumo was reacting to it now. Sarah was a little taken aback at how Akashi was reacting, unable to get a word in edgewise as the sumo continued to tear into her. About how Sarah was a screw up, how she was always made messes of things, and how Akashi was always the one who pulled Sarah out of the fire. Sarah wasn't sure about that last one but everything else wasn't new. Sarah imagined this is what having a mother must feel like.

When Akashi turned to leave Sarah rolled her eyes. She had forgotten the ridiculous drama of this place. "Sit the fuck down," Sarah said in a commanding tone of voice. Regardless of whether Akashi stayed standing or actually did sit down Sarah's tone would next take on a more civil tone. "So how have you been?" Sarah asked, completely changing the pace of the conversation.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:15 am

Akashi stopped when Sarah barked at her. She grinned widely and scrubbed he tears. No matter how tough Sara claimed to be, there still seemed to be things that even she couldn't just be grumpy over.

Se turned around and pouted at Sarah, trying to hide her grin as she eased back into the chair. She raised an eyebrow at Sarah and then grinned. "Wellll..." She lifted up her hand. She ticked off her points by pressing her index finger against the fingers on her other hand.

"My girlfriend/fiancee stopped returning my calls. I had a huge fight with my best friend that ended up with us beating the shit out of each other. Then she retired, leaving me with out a tag team partner and a nice, fat tag team title contract. Oh yeah, and my other friend picked up and left without even saying goodbye. And this other bitch gave up her career when she was at the height of it." Akashi smiled at Sarah. "The Friction title is still up in the air but I guess Lukretia-san will sort things out eventually. I'm more concerned about trying to get a match for Summer Splash. Not a lot of meat on the bones these days."

Akashi let out a sigh. "Well, I have a new roommate at least." She said and shrugged. "Things haven't been too bad, all things considered. How about you, Sarah-san? Why'd you even come back here anyway?" Akashi's tone changed. It became soft and solemn. "I mean... why did you even leave in the first place?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next