by Iron Soldier Today at 6:51 pm

» Grace Allen vs Maria Tempesta
by Iron Soldier Today at 6:39 pm

» Dave Blake vs Ryo Kamiya: Tension 24/7 Title Match
by SleeperAgent94 Today at 6:34 pm

» Head Bangers
by Iron Soldier Today at 6:24 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

Battleofomega4, Harrier, Iron Soldier, kerflubble, Liesmith, Miss_Blackbelt88, Old_Man_Tai, RadiantKarna332, Vcom7418, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mentor: Looking for a Helping Hand

Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Sylvie

Hey AFW,

My girl Suki Mizushima is about to finish her first match. Suki's learning that she's not the strongest girl at the AFW--not by a long shot. In fact, she's below-average, and if her sister Kaida watches these matches at all, she will see Suki destroyed, in humiliating fashion...repeatedly.  

Pobre chica! Frankly, Suki is headed into dark, lonely spaces I'm not quite ready for her descend into yet, so I'm looking for a mentor who can catch Miss Mizushima before she falls too far. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

open for rps and matches

Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:00 pm by kiranar

It has been a while since I posted to offer my characters for matches or Rps. Any of the characters are available the matches I will mainly stick to non hentai for now message me if with your ideas.

Comments: 0

"Mr Mental" Ryan Knight promo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Mr Mental" Ryan Knight promo.

Post by Deus001 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:50 pm

The crowd saw on the titantron a chair that was being filmed on a handheld camera.
Just then a young man sat down in front of the camera. His blood red eyes went off the camera to ask "Is this thing on?"

His Doctor said yes and the young man said to the camera "Good evening. I'm sorry to disrupt this show, but we have not been introduced." he said in a smooth British accent. "For those who wish to know who I am my name is Ryan Knight."

"For those who do not know what insanity is. It's the state of mental illness. Many people would think that those who have this are unwell, not like that of the normal people who reside among this great crowd."

Ryan then grinned "I however am of the view that this is not so. Rather my insanity, known as dementia gives me a benefit. I know what these people do in that squared arena. Draining the spirt of one's rival. Well dementia gives me an alter ego, one that taps into immense power.
In fact I often avoid tapping into this form, not for my own safety but for that of my foe."

He went on with "I suppose you wonder why I have taken this time? To inform people of my being and to deliver a warning. Those who are evil in that ring, those who take great glea in dealing pain. I tell you now, you think pain is good to deal out hmm?" all the while his blood colored eyes never blinked.

Ryan then stood up and took the camera into his hands. "Well let me correct you. Those people are the ones who should not be dealing pain. Rather they should taste the pain that they inflict, after all thier victims suffer it all the time. Like me, I was a victim once. My whole life was being killed from the day I was born. At last it looked to end. However I was pulled from that brink by my kind Doctor, now I am here to live my dream."

He then yelped as he dropped the camera. His head was held in his hands and the camera landed sideways as his Doctor handed him a pill. Ryan quickly took it. The camera then cut to him sitting down again with him saying "I'm sorry you had to witness that. Let's just say my other side wanted out. But not just yet, but when I enter that ring......Well the evil ones better fear. Yes fear, for them I am a demon.
My name...is Ryan Knight. Enjoy the rest of the show."

With that the camera cut off when the letters "R.K" in the middle of the screen.....

"Ryan Knight AKA Mr Mental"
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top