Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 16 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, acuya, anime_hentaifighter, Daaharu, Gator_Tooth, KillerV, Liesmith, Lobo, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, peek6, RadiantKarna332, TiefBlau, Vcom7418, veritech892

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Friction Debut Match - Izumi Hartmann

Thu May 25, 2017 10:48 pm by Kamoi

Hi everyone!

My first Character here, Izumi Hartmann Is looking for her debut match, preferrably a Standard match.
Just PM me~

Comments: 0

Where I've Been, & Likely to Be Gone Awhile

Thu May 25, 2017 5:53 am by Lunchador

Hullo, all-

First of all, apologies to everyone that I've had threads going on with for some time now. For the last couple of months I've been completely out of touch, left a lot of folks hanging, and I apologize for that. Had a lot going on personally, lately. My partner's been very ill, requiring almost all of my immediate attention. Additionally, we're getting forced out of our apartment- we're on a month-by-month lease, and the landlord is expiring that in order to renovate the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Rosters offering

Thu May 25, 2017 12:51 am by KillerV

So I decide to get rid bunch of rosters, so heres these two I dont want to get rid of.....

http://www.afwrpg.com/t5720-valerie-von-vulpes
http://www.afwrpg.com/t11988-shay-midori-hikage

So the rest anyone can have, just let me know, PM ME, first come first serve, but be fair, could at least just have one so others could claim

Might edit later if I forget something.

Comments: 0

"Mr Mental" Ryan Knight promo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Mr Mental" Ryan Knight promo.

Post by Deus001 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:50 pm

The crowd saw on the titantron a chair that was being filmed on a handheld camera.
Just then a young man sat down in front of the camera. His blood red eyes went off the camera to ask "Is this thing on?"

His Doctor said yes and the young man said to the camera "Good evening. I'm sorry to disrupt this show, but we have not been introduced." he said in a smooth British accent. "For those who wish to know who I am my name is Ryan Knight."

"For those who do not know what insanity is. It's the state of mental illness. Many people would think that those who have this are unwell, not like that of the normal people who reside among this great crowd."

Ryan then grinned "I however am of the view that this is not so. Rather my insanity, known as dementia gives me a benefit. I know what these people do in that squared arena. Draining the spirt of one's rival. Well dementia gives me an alter ego, one that taps into immense power.
In fact I often avoid tapping into this form, not for my own safety but for that of my foe."

He went on with "I suppose you wonder why I have taken this time? To inform people of my being and to deliver a warning. Those who are evil in that ring, those who take great glea in dealing pain. I tell you now, you think pain is good to deal out hmm?" all the while his blood colored eyes never blinked.

Ryan then stood up and took the camera into his hands. "Well let me correct you. Those people are the ones who should not be dealing pain. Rather they should taste the pain that they inflict, after all thier victims suffer it all the time. Like me, I was a victim once. My whole life was being killed from the day I was born. At last it looked to end. However I was pulled from that brink by my kind Doctor, now I am here to live my dream."

He then yelped as he dropped the camera. His head was held in his hands and the camera landed sideways as his Doctor handed him a pill. Ryan quickly took it. The camera then cut to him sitting down again with him saying "I'm sorry you had to witness that. Let's just say my other side wanted out. But not just yet, but when I enter that ring......Well the evil ones better fear. Yes fear, for them I am a demon.
My name...is Ryan Knight. Enjoy the rest of the show."

With that the camera cut off when the letters "R.K" in the middle of the screen.....

"Ryan Knight AKA Mr Mental"
http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/ryan-knight-mr-mental-t8230.html

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Solaire of the AFW.
Deus001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top