by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Heather vs Joy.

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Heather vs Joy. - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather vs Joy.

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Joy couldn't help but giggle a little as she pinned Heather in the corner "Now just calm down so i can finish my examination." Joy said before she felt Heather's hands on her breasts. "Oh my, you are a naughty patient aren't you?" Joy said before she was forced away from Heather causing her to leave the thermometer in Heather's mouth.

"That wasn't nice. I was just getting to the good part." Joy said with a pout on her face "I guess i am just going to have to try again." Joy said with a smile as she had something more devious in mind that just using her thermometer on Heather.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Finally pushing Joy away, Heather quickly pulled the thermometer out of her mouth, falling onto her hands and knees as she breathed in and out heavily. Her heart was racing as she felt a tingling sensation in her sex, her body quite a bit hot from how long she was tasting t hat aphrodisiac coated thermometer.

She tried her best to refocus herself, shaking her head as she blinked a couple times, hearing Joy's words. "F-forget it..not..gonna let you do anything else." Heather let out, using the ropes to help herself to her feet as she continued to try and calm her body down.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Joy just looked at Heather as the girl tried to calm herself down "Well, i'm sorry but it is the doctors orders. So, just relax and let me take control." Joy said as she reached down towards her thigh again to grab a needle. Joy would then walk up to Heather while trying to hide the needle in her hand. "Now just calm down and i promise i will be gentle." Joy said as she would shoot her hand forward to jab the needle into Heather before releasing its contents.

Joy would smile as the needle was filled with even more aphrodisiac and this one was more powerful than what was on the thermometer. "Now, just relax and let the drug take effect." Joy would say as she would lean in to kiss Heather on the lips while emptying the liquid in the needle into Heather's bloodstream.

Last edited by 407 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 pm

"..Like hell I'd let you." Heather let out, gritting her teeth as she tried to defend herself. She was going to lash out at Joy before the girl suddenly pulled out that needle, jabbing it into her. Heather froze up, her eyes widened as she looked down at the needle and then back at Joy. "W-w-what is that????"

Her complaints and worries were silenced by Joy's kiss as she emptied the liquid into her bloodstream. Heather fought the kiss at first before she felt the affects of the aphrodisiac, her heart suddenly racing faster than ever as her body heated up dramatically, her body incredibly aroused as she moaned out deeply into Joy's kiss, her eyes watering a bit from the sudden jolt of the aphrodisiac, feeling as if it was taking over her body as her crotch began to get quite damp, her legs wobbling as she would go to fall if Joy didn't keepher up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Joy kissed Heather while pushing the girl back into the corner. So, as Heather's legs gave out Joy easily kept Heather on her feet by pressing her into the turnbuckle. After a few seconds joy would take the needle out of Heather while breaking her kiss "There we go. Don't you feel all better now." Joy said with a devious smile as she knew exactly how Heather felt.

Joy would drape Heather's arms over the ropes before backing away from the over aroused girl "Hmmm, you look really hot. I guess we had better get you out of those confining clothes of yours." Joy said as she would move back towards Heather to begin to strip the girl again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Heather kept moaning out in the kiss as Joy would keep her up and against the corner, taking the needle out and finally breaking the kiss. Heather would drool just a little with her mouth hung open as she breathed in and out heavily. "G-god...wh-what..the hell...did you put in me??" Heather let out, her body going wild as she gulped, trying to fight her arousal, but it was no use at all.

With her arms draped over the ropes, she would just groan out as Joy started to strip her, Heather just allowing her as she was too busy focusing on trying to control herself. "F-fuck..a-aahn...d-damnit..this...th-this is ridiculous."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Joy would start by removing Heather's shirt followed immediately by her bra "Oh, it was nothing special just something i like to give all my patients." Joy said as she leaned in and licked Heather's cheek. Joy then knelt down in front of Heather to begin to strip off her pants and panties. "Now that you are out of all those clothes. I think it is time for me to begin my work." Joy said as she reached into Heather's pants pocket to grab the lollipop she gave her earlier.

"Now don't forget to moan as it lets me know i am doing a good job." Joy said before licking the lollipop and sticking it in Heather's exposed pussy. "Don't worry i will make sure you get to taste this lollipop when i am done." Joy said with a devious smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:03 pm

"I-I'm..n-not your damn patient.." Heather let out as she would shiver out a little as the girl completely stripped her, licking her cheek before pulling out the lollipop that Heather had put in her pants pocket. Heather grit her teeth, her sex already dripping wet from how aroused she was as she bit her lip.

She would see Joy lick t hat lollipop before she stuck it into her exposed sex, causing Heather's eyes to widen as she would let out a deep moan, her bodyu arching just from that as it was screaming out for more.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Joy would pull the lollipop out of Heather's pussy and give it a lick before pressing it against Heather's clit and rubbing it around the girls sensitive spot. "You taste delicious by the way." Joy said before she would press the lollipop into Heather's pussy again but this time she would twirl it around and pull it in and out of the girls damp pussy.

"That is right let out those moans for me my dear patient." Joy said as she would lean in and kiss Heather's clit to arouse the girl even more.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm

"Gaaah sh-shut up!.." Heather let out at Joy's words, gritting her teeth as she pulled it out, just driving her even more wild, wanting it back in badly, luckily having her do so seconds after, feeling her twirl it around and pull it in and out of her sex.

"H-haah...aahn...D-damn!!!" Heather moaned out loudly at what Joy was doing, her body just filling with pleasure as she shuddered at Joy's kiss on her clit, Heather just seconds away from bursting.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next