by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Best way to Recovery (For Lunar)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Best way to Recovery (For Lunar) - Page 5 Empty Re: Best way to Recovery (For Lunar)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:56 pm

As if the licking wasn't enough, feeling Cecilia blow softly into her sex and shake her a bit from left to right, Heather fell under Cecilia's control completely. Her struggles had pretty much stopped fully as she just groaned and moaned upside down in her grasp, feeling quite dizzy from the whole situation. She would let out a long moan, her head spinning as she started leaking, her juices starting to escape from her sex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Best way to Recovery (For Lunar) - Page 5 Empty Re: Best way to Recovery (For Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Cecilia couldn't help but grin a bit as she looked down at the beautiful Heather and soon couldn't help but lean down and kiss Heather's sex softly before she would start to suckle at Heather's sex, drinking in a bit of Heather's juices as she would let out a purr against the lovely girl's crotch. Her arms would start to hug the girl's waist tightly as she kept moving her back left and right, swinging her around a bit more to keep Heather under her thrall. " You really do need to learn your place...don't you ? I'll show you here and next time I meet you in the ring, sweet little flower ~" Cecilia teased as she would soon again try to slip her tongue into Heather's sex and start to spin and twirl it around inside the girl's sex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Heather bit her lip as Cecilia licked up her juices, blushing as deep as possible as she shook her head. Hearing her next words, Heather clicked her tongue, shaking her head. "O-our next match..I-I'll beat you just the same." She let out, though as she felt Cecilia stick her tongue into her sex again, she couldn't take it. She would fully burst, her juices flowing out from her sex as she reached her climax.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Cecilia grit her teeth at little as she heard what Heather said and then slipped her tongue into Heather's sex, as she then felt the girl's juices burst out and the lovely Heather cum right up against her lips, making the Hardcore Queen let out a little giggle, and as she would soon slip her tongue out a bit of Heather's sex and kiss the girl's sex, before she would give a gentle bite to get Heather's situation for a second. " Prove it! You can talk all you want....but if you are that confident, then Let's do it as a Falls count anywhere match then...little flower." Cecilia let out as she would soon start to move down and lay Heather's back down against the tile floor and climb up to seat herself on top of Heather's chest, pressing her weight down against Heather's smaller breasts.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Heather let out a long sigh after her orgasm subsided. She heard Cecilia giggle a little before kissing her sex and giving her that gentle bite. Finally she felt herself being laid down by the girl as she said what she did. "Gh..F-falls count anywhere?..F-fine.." She let out, nodding her head as Cecilia sat on top of her chest, pushing her weight down on her breasts, making it quite hard for her to breathe.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Cecilia would grin as she looked down on the girl's face and couldn't help but let out a little chuckle for a few second as she would reach down and cup Heather's chin. " Good good ~ I'm gonna enjoy kicking your ass." Cecilia let out with a little grin on her face as she would then gently tap her palm against Heather's cheek before she'd start and move up off of Heather and reach down to pick the girl up to her feet and try and move Heather underneath the water of the showers to let Heather get to clean herself a bit, as she would do the same, placing herself close against Heather and shower along with the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:14 pm

"Mnh..you aren't going to, you can count on that." Heather let out before Cecilia would tap her palm against her cheek. She let her pick her up and would clean herself up with the water, letting out a long sigh as her face was red from how close Cecilia was. "Y-you know I should kick your ass for what you just did..I-I mean I-I am with Natasha now a-and all. B-but I'll save it for the ring.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Cecilia let out a soft little giggle as she heard what Heather said and noticed that blush on Heather's face, she would simply hug Heather a bit from behind and let then lean in to have her chin rest against Heather's shoulder. " Pffft ~ Good luck with that. And besides, it doesn't work for you to say that when I know you love it. " Cecilia teased a bit as she would then move one of her hands up to ruffle up Heather's hair quiet wildly, after which she would simply shake her head a bit and pull away from Heather.

" Relax will you, You only got like a little while to gloat before you have to go back to being all emo about loosing to me." Cecilia said teasingly as she would give Heather's butt a quick spank. After which Heather would attempt to finish of cleaning herself up, before leaving to go into her locker room.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:37 pm

"ah..nh.." Heather just blushed a little deeper at Cecilia's hug and her words, feeling her ruffle her hair up wildly before stepping away. "J-just wait. G-get your fun in now because out there in the ring I'm totally going to beat you again."

She heard her next words before jumping and yelping out from that spank, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists. "E-emo!? Th-that's not going to happen this time! I-I beat you twice and I can do it again so just wait!!" She let out as Cecilia would go into the locker room, Heather letting out a long sigh and continuing to bathe under the shower water. "Haah...another week of being sore after this one.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5