Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 11 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

BloodstalkerZ, Gator_Tooth, Liesmith, Lobo, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, SleeperAgent94, starvalentine, Teesta, Winner3, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Apologies to those I have threads with.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:11 pm by Iron Soldier

The last few of weeks have been difficult Irl, and left me with neither the time nor the mental energy to Roleplay. 

That said, things appear to have eased up and I should be all caught up by tomorrow. Looking forward to continuing with my current RP partners and meeting new ones going forward.

Comments: 6

Holy not dead moly.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:17 am by Fluffy Tail

Not sure how long it's been but it's fair to say I have not been back here in a long time.

To cut a long story short after a trip to the docs office I found out my life was in serious potential danger and I ended up disappearing for a long time. But after treatment was successful and I ended up not being dead I decided to come back. Big sorry if I left anybody dead in the water but my main focus was getting better. Hope there is not too many hard feelings as now that I am better I want to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Two matches need for two new characters

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:04 pm by LunarOcean

Hey there, looking for two matches for each of two of my new characters Laurukka and Tatsuta. Both will be submission/hentai/knockout and will likely feature quite a bit of submissions and lewd. I had one for Laurukka but it's DOA right now and I figure I might as well get another up. Laurukka is very tall but for a heavyweight has a more technical, cunning style as opposed to raw power while Tatsuta is kind of like Linh and Jiayi although she's more face-leaning as a whole and practical.

My …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tasha Veith vs Zasashi

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tasha Veith vs Zasashi

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:49 am

Tasha stood in her corner, already prepared for her opponent. She had no idea who she was, just that her name was Zasashi. She started to do a little warm up, adjusting her bustier and her thong for a moment as she awaited her opponent to arrive.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tasha Veith vs Zasashi

Post by Cirno on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:31 am

Wind started to pick up, a little soft at first but it started to get stronger. Suddenly the lights went out completely, the gust of wind being heard, afterwards the wind stopping completely and all was silent for a while. The lights were turned back on, showing a girl standing ontop of the opposite turnbuckle with her arms crossed. She had white short hair, red eyes, a black halter top, black skirt, black knee stockings and blacks fingerless gloves. The woman was known as Zasashi though looking different then her fans knew her.

Zasashi stared down at her opponent, watching her silently while jumping off the turnbuckle, staying at the corner and waiting for the match to start.

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 am

Tasha looked at Zasashi amused, and applauded the entrance. "Nice hun, very flashy." She complimented. "I assume you're Zasashi?" She asked, standing in her all too famliar leather dominatrix outfit.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:50 am

Zasashi kept her arms crossed against her chest, staring at Tasha without replying at her. Zasashi took notice on the unusual outfit, looking up and down Tasha's entire body, tilting her head so she could stare at the referee, nodding at her for the match to begin. It didn't seem like Zasashi was going to give Tasha any word to answer her question.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:52 am

"Hmm... silent type, huh? I understand." She nods, moving into a grappling stance. Suddenly the bell rang, and Tasha moved towards Zasashi slowly, ready to see what she could do.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:53 am

Zasashi narrowed her eyes when she noticed Tasha's stance, figuring out that the woman might be a grappler. She took only two steps forward crouching down before she'd suddenly sprint towards Tasha, hoping her speed was fast enough to perform a solid clothesline.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Tasha was slightly taken aback by her speed, but she braced herself, ready to catch her arm with one of her own and end up throwing her over her and onto her back!

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Zasashi turned her head to look at Tasha when her arm was captured but was soon flipped onto her back, gritting her teeth and not let any sound come from her, trying to roll away and get back up.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Tasha didn't try to go after her. Not yet. She stayed where she was and allowed her opponent to get up before moving towards her to try and grab her.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Zasashi placed her hands upon the mat during the roll, forcing herself to perform a handstand and then falling a bit sideways to plant one of her feet upon the mat during the fall, quickly standing up and facing Tasha. She stared at the woman quietly, watching her move in and then being grabbed, making her blink but quickly moved her hands down to Tasha's legs, trying to falling forward while at the same time pulling on her legs to make her fall back.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top