by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 4 Empty Re: Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Seriana Wed May 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Feeling Claire suddenly stop pressing forward, Sora couldn't help but fall forwards with her feet lifting her up off the ground already, allowing Claire to pull hard. "AHHHHHH!!!" Sora would scream out as Claire lifted her off the ground, dangling her in the air, her feet just an inch off the mat but enough for Sora's panties to dig deeply into her butt and her crotch.

It was agony for Sora as she screamed in pain. She could feel the tears forming in her eyes as the panties rode all the way up her butt in an amazing display. In the pain of it all, Sora would lose her grip on Claire's panties, letting off the schoolgirl. In a desperate attempt, Sora would place her hands on Claire's shoulders, and use them to swing her legs up and try to wrap them around Claire's waist to stop the girl from using gravity to deeply punish her. If she couldn't however, Sora knew she couldn't last much longer like this.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 4 Empty Re: Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Thu May 02, 2013 4:36 am

It was a move that Claire had used to great effect in her last sumo panties match, and, with Sora seeming to be in a vulnerable position anyway, the little schoolgirl decided to try it once again. Judging by Sora’️s pained cry, the lift seemed to do its job perfectly, and Claire would try to bounce her opponent up and down a little just to increase the pressure on her.

“H-heh…if it hurts too bad, you can submit, Sora…” she suggested.

Rather than giving up, however, Sora would start to take some steps to relieve her pain, putting her hands on her shoulders and swinging her legs up around Claire’️s waist, preventing the schoolgirl from being able to effectively continue the wedgie torture. “Guhh…come on…” Claire groaned, doing her best to continue to pull on Sora’️s panties despite the new position.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri May 03, 2013 7:15 am

“Ahh-hhh-hhaaa!” Sora would let out as Claire bounced her up and down by the waistband of her panties, before Sora could wrap her legs around Claire to get herself out of the hanging wedgie. Sora’️s pink, flower covered panties were firmly stuck up her butt at this stage, highly stretched, although being able to swing her legs around Claire’️s waist at least stopped the schoolgirl hanging her in the air by them.

“Nooo~....I’️m...not going to quit!” Sora would let out with a grimace, her eyes closed as she hung onto Claire for dear life, clamped onto her tightly.

She could feel Claire’️s hands pulling at her panties once more, the feeling uncomfortable but not as bad as before. “Ghh” she’️d let out, as she scrambled to once again grab a hold of Claire’️s panties. Letting go of Claire with one hand, she’️d reach around the girl’️s back and try to grab Claire’️s panties where the leg holes connected with the waistband, and give them a firm pull upwards.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2013 8:39 am

Claire had figured that Sora was not going to give up. She had been hoping that Sora would soldier through the pain. It was a good match, but she didn’️t feel like she had done quite enough to earn the victory yet. In a few minutes, though, she planned to have the other girl down for the count.

“Well, just say when,” the schoolgirl would say, doing her best to keep wedgieing Sora, despite the girl’️s legs being wrapped around her midsection.

When Sora restarted her wedgie, Claire yelped and jumped a bit, beginning to find it difficult to stay standing with the extra weight of her opponent destabilizing her. “Rrrr…you’️ll h-have to do better than that!” she groaned.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 am

While pulling Claire’️s panties further up, feeling the other girl jump up and stagger would scare Sora for a second, worried that the other girl would topple and slam her back to the mat. Fortunately, Claire kept her balance, and allowed Sora to gain a firm grip, and start pulling once more.

“MMf!” she’️d let out as Claire kept pulling, though her efforts were hampered by the awkward position Sora had now put herself in.

“Oh yeah? Well, how’️s this!” she’️d ask in response to Claire’️s taunting, as with a mighty pull, Sora would try to pull Claire’️s panties right up her back and grab hold of them with her other hand, still wrapped around Claire’️s neck in an attempt to create an almighty wedgie.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2013 8:54 am

Claire had thought that she still had the advantage over Sora, but, when the girl managed to give her sky blue panties a forceful pull and bring them all the way up to the level of her neck, the schoolgirl just couldn’️t stay in this position any more. “Aaaaauggh!” she screamed, letting go of her opponent’️s panties so that Sora would hopefully fall to the mat, though her legs would still be clamped tight around Claire’️s waist.

“Mmmmph…” Claire would grunt, as she would try to press herself down on top of Sora, using her arms to try to free herself from the terrible grip of the girl’️s nice, toned legs. She couldn’️t really wedgie Sora in this position, but was hoping to get a bit of a breather while, at the same time, continuing to assert her dominance over the other girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Fri May 03, 2013 9:03 am

“Ha!” Sora would laugh out, hearing Claire’️s screams, finally getting her to feel what she had been dealing with all match! “You can give if you want Claire!” she’️d say in a mocking tone, imitating what she had said to her just earlier.

Suddenly though, feeling Claire let go of her panties was enough to destabilise Sora as she was left perched vicariously on Claire, just able to hold on. “H-hey, what are you...ahh!” the pink pantied girl said as Claire fell forward onto the mat, crushing Sora underneath her, causing the girl to let out an “Urrh!” as she let go of Claire’️s panties from the shock of the fall. “G-get off!” she’️d let out as Claire began pushing at her legs, trying to squeeze her legs underneath Claire and push her off from being on top of her.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2013 11:30 pm

“N-no way! I’️m winning!” Claire yelled, doing her best to crush Sora beneath her. Of course, being of similar small size to her opponent, the schoolgirl was not really able to hold Sora down for long, and it was only a matter of seconds before she felt the other girl’️s cool soles pressed against her belly, throwing her backwards.

Claire would get quickly to her feet before trying to pick the terrible wedgie which she had just received. Sora had been fighting from an inferior position the whole match, and yet Claire didn’️t really feel like she had been dominating it. She felt pretty good about her ability to win, but knew that there was still a ways to go before she could properly claim that victory. Her small chest rising and falling slowly with each breath, she would wait for Sora to get to her feet before continuing their battle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Sat May 04, 2013 7:07 am

Pushing her knees underneath Claire, Sora would be able to throw the girl off of her. It only hit Sora afterwards that she probably could have trapped the girl between her legs and pulled her panties up while she was stuck there. “Gah, damn it...” she let out softly in frustration as she rolled onto her front, pushing herself back up to her feet.

Reaching around and readjusting her panties, pulling out the wedgie Claire had helped create, Sora would look up at Claire as she waited. “Here we are again, hey?” she’️d let out with a little sigh. This was dragging on much longer than Sora had originally wanted. Too bad I’️m facing someone decent... she thought to herself.

Going at Claire head on hadn’️t really been working, so Sora decided to try something new. Approaching Claire slowly from the front, making it look like she was preparing to lock up with her once more, Sora would duck left and try to get behind Claire before she’️d notice and try to get a grip on the girl’️s sky blue panties once more.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 7:51 am

As Sora got to her feet, Claire would hold on a moment, letting the other girl pick her wedgie and get ready before they locked up again. In a match like this, which could easily lead to misunderstandings and hurt feelings, the schoolgirl thought it was important to preserve some sense of honor, and not go after her opponent without showing just a little bit of mercy. She hoped that Sora would extend the same courtesy to her, if the situation were to arise.

“I guess so,” Claire sighed, realizing that this would be the third time this match that they were restarting from an even position. “How’️s that wedgie rash going? Bet it’️s pretty red right about now…” she would add, trying to taunt her opponent just a little and make her doubt her ability to go on.

When Sora began to walk towards her, Claire would advance as well, thinking that Sora wanted another head-to-head lock-up. Without warning, however, the girl would dart around her and grab onto Claire’️s panties from behind, pulling them painfully upwards and making the schoolgirl scream. “Aaaaaaahh! N-n-no!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next