by ScyldScefing Today at 8:05 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Today at 7:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 Empty Re: Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Seriana Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:53 am

Sora would let out a squeal as she made a desperate play for the ropes, the crowd cheering and whistling at her humiliation, and Claire’️s early dominance. Sora had been taken completely by surprise as to how uncomfortable and how humiliating the feeling of being wedgied in such a way would be. She’️d been in hentai situations before, and while she had never properly adapted, she’️d gotten used to it. This however was something entirely different.

Diving onto the second rope, she could feel Claire keeping a firm hold on her panties, chasing after her and stretching out her panties. Sora could feel herself trembling as her ass was completely on show, her panties disappearing right into her butt crack while being pulled up tightly . “Ahhh!” she’️d yell out, in a desperate attempt to try and turn away from Claire and move towards the turnbuckle. She was going to try desperately to force her to lose her grip on her panties. If she couldn’️t win in a sumo style like the match anticipated, she’️d have to try and find a way to turn it into a true wrestling match. However, until she could escape, she felt like she was completely at the mercy of the dark haired schoolgirl!

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair - Page 2 Empty Re: Sumo Panties Match: Sora Mizumi vs. Claire St. Clair

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Claire grunted in frustration as Sora continued to try to pull away from her. She was, frankly, a little surprised by her own dominance so far in this match. She was not the sort of girl to get out to a big lead like this—but her experience in this sort of match had so far gotten the better of her opponent.

At last, however, she was not able to hold onto Sora’️s cute pink panties any longer, and let them go, allowing the other girl to reach the ropes. Claire took a moment to take a deep breath and pull her own panties out of her butt crack. She would wait for Sora to turn back towards her before rushing forward and trying to slam her body into her foe’️s.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 am

Pulling away desperately as Claire held on to her panties, Sora would finally be able to break free of Claire's grasp, her panties snapping against her back as her schoolgirl opponent let go.

Unlike Claire though, Sora felt suddenly she had no time to reajust, her panties still comically stuck halfway around her back, her butt on display as they wedged up. Turning suddenly, Sora would prepare herself as Claire started her charge towards her. At the last moment, Sora would move suddenly, trying to drop Claire in a drop toe hold to trip her opponent up and leave her on her front, vulnerable for Sora to make her move on her opponent's light blue panties.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:32 am

Claire’️s eyes widened as Sora moved out of the way and tripped her up. “Wha—?” the schoolgirl squeaked, as she stumbled into the ropes.

She would bounce off of the ropes and fall face-first into the mat, momentarily stunned. In retrospect, she should have known that her brief period of dominance to start out the match was too good to last. Now, as Claire rubbed her head, trying to clear her mind and get back in the game, her bottom was thrust vulnerably upwards, her sky blue panties just waiting to be yanked up her butt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:37 am

Tripping Claire up, Sora would grin as her opponent fell face first onto the ropes, then onto the mat itself. Finally Sora had an opening she could go for.

Sora would fall onto her knees, on top of Claire's legs, shouting out "Now I've got you hun!" as she prepared herself. Her hands would reach around the leg holes of Claire's cute light blue, cloud covered panties. With a hoist, Sora would try to pull them firmly up Claire's round butt, making them look more like a thong than actual panties. Leaning forward from there, Sora would grab a hold of the waistband and begin pulling upwards, like Claire had done to her earlier. As she leaned forward, Sora's own butt was further exposed from her panties, still stuck from how high Claire had pulled them earlier. It was uncomfortable, but less so now she didn't have the small schoolgirl pulling them up.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Claire squealed as she felt Sora grab onto her panties and begin to slowly, excruciatingly pull them up, giving her butt crack a good flossing. “W-w-whaaaa!” she whined, pounding her fists on the mat and trying desperately to wiggle herself free from beneath her opponent. “L-let go!”

It was difficult trying to crawl away from Sora with the girl on Claire’️s legs, but the schoolgirl would do her best, trying to twist herself onto her back so that Sora could not hang onto her panties. If she couldn’️t, however, this match was beginning to look worse and worse for her as her rear end got more and more sore.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 01, 2013 2:12 am

Pulling Claire’️s panties tightly up her ass, Sora giggled at Claire’️s crying and squirming, desperately trying to escape. “Sorry Claire, but if this is what we’️re supposed to DO!” she’️d cry out as she gave another firm pull up of her panties.

As Claire began turning though, Sora would grunt, trying to keep a firm hold on Claire’️s panties, twisting them as the schoolgirl turned over onto her back underneath her. As she got fully onto her back, Sora was unable to keep a hold of them, and let go, hearing them snap back against Claire’️s back as the schoolgirl was now left prone underneath her.

Realising she had to act fast, would now reach down and grab a hold of the front of Claire’️s panties. “That won’️t save you!” she’️d let out as she now tried to pull them up at the front, making it even more uncomfortable for Claire.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 01, 2013 2:31 am

Tears were beginning to form in the corners of Claire’️s eyes by the time she finally managed to turn herself around onto her back, saving her rear end from any further abuse. “I-I know!” Claire squealed, when Sora reiterated that this was what they were supposed to do.

Thinking she had bought herself a momentary respite, Claire’️s face went pale as she saw Sora reach down towards the front of her panties. “N-no! Sora, don’️t do that!” Claire pleaded, grabbing onto her foe’️s hands, but she was powerless to stop Sora from giving her a painful frontal wedgie. “Noooooo!”

As her hands fought to pry Sora’️s from her underwear, Claire would desperately try to fight back, wiggling her legs around and trying to hook her feet through the leg holes of Sora’️s panties. It was a long shot, but, if Claire could manage to do it, she would thrust her feet upwards as hard as she could, trying to give Sora yet another wedgie.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriana Wed May 01, 2013 2:39 am

Pulling up on Claire’️s panties at the front as the kawaii schoolgirl yelled and protested was slightly fun for Sora...not that she really got off on that sort of thing, but it was funny enough to watch. Seeing her squirming, powerless to fight back as the fabric of her sky blue panties were pulled further and further up.

Seeing Claire wiggle her legs from out from under Sora, and feeling Claire’️s feet working up her legs, Sora would look down at her opponent questioningly. “Wha-what are you doing?” she’️d ask as Claire’️s feet managed to hook their way round the back of Sora. With her panties still pulled high up her back, Claire would be able to pull off her dramatic plan, hooking them through the leg holes and by kicking up, pulling Sora’️s panties deep up her butt once more. “AHhhhH!” Sora would yell out, her eyes going wide as she realised what Claire was planning too late. With Claire’️s legs wrapped around her, Sora found herself trapped, unable to squirm free, only able to just keep a hold of Claire’️s panties, pulling them up still, as Claire put on a show for the crowd with Sora’️s exposed ass, and her pink panties disappearing more and more up her butt.

Seriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 01, 2013 2:59 am

Even though she would manage to work her feet inside of the leg holes of Sora’️s adorable pink panties and worsen her wedgie, Claire still felt like she was in a really bad spot. Rather than being the one who was trapping Sora, Claire felt like she was still trapped by her opponent, as her sky blue panties dug into her sensitive womanhood.

“Mmmphh…ggh…” she blabbered, trying to hold herself together and fight off the tears that were threatening to stream down her face. “H-hey…Sora…this can’️t be comfortable for you…and I’️ll a-admit that it’️s not comfortable for me, either…so, uh…do you want to call this even and break? Give us both a chance to g-get back on our f-feet?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next