Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

beangraff, k0hryuu, kerflubble, killcarrion, LARIATO, Maxy, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:18 pm by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An irratated Dragon (Open RP)

Post by CybeastGregarX on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:37 pm

"No she has no problem, but its not just the Boston Crab but all submission involving the legs plus the Camel Clutch. She "likes" it." Sam explains minorly and gives Mona and slight hint about Xiùlán getting turned on by leg submissions and the Camel Clutch, and then looks back at Mona who wants a match with Sam and is interested in how she fights. "A fair warning, I consider myself neutral but the way I fight will label me as a heel. I fight dirty as people said back at the underground fighting league I was in."

CybeastGregarX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:46 pm

Mona nodded as she replied to both sayings, "I see, well I've faced worse and I can handle if you're gonna play dirty. Should we do it on our current training outfits or our actual outfits?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CybeastGregarX on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Sam raises an eyebrow at Mona's statement "Oh? Here and now?" She asks as Mona also asks if they should do it while in their training outfits or their actualy outfits. "How about we wear these instead?" Sam says as she takes off her tank top and her shorts showing she has a black and green one piece gym swimsuit underneath and also takes off the bandages and replaces them with white wristbands.

CybeastGregarX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:05 pm

Mona was surprise that Sam was wearing one-piece swimsuit under her outfit. She would blush and say, "Uhh, sure, but I only have a bra and panties underneath my clothes. Should I go change?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CybeastGregarX on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Sam smirks and chuckles at Mona. "Bra and panties or a Gym swimsuit. You pick." Sam says as she also goes to her back by a bench to replace her black short boots with white wrestling boots. "Either way, we both will look sexy for this match." Sam finishes as she keeps smirking at Mona.

CybeastGregarX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:20 pm

"Okay then," Mona nervously said as she got to the locker and quickly changed into her aquamarine swimsuit. She still had her pink shoes on as she met up with Sam. "Okay, Sam, your call. How do you want us to fight?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CybeastGregarX on Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:38 pm

"Standard match, no penalties so illegal moves are allowed, win via pinfall or submit. And for a fun twist. Hentai tactics are allowed." Sam announced the set up for the match with a smirk as she starts to make her way towards the gyms ring. "Lets go now missy." Sam says as she playfully spanks Mona's ass as she walks by her.

CybeastGregarX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Mona listened to Sam's rules and gulped a little when she heard that hentai tactics are allowed. "Uhh, okay. I guess I can handle that. EEP!" She would yelp as she was playfully spanked. She rubbed her rear and chuckled as she followed Sam to the ring.

As soon as they both got there, Mona decided to remove her shoes since she was comfortable fighting barefoot before.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CybeastGregarX on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Sam isn't one to go with hentai matches or tactics but Mona just looks so cute and sexy that she wanted to make an exception this time and also decides to add one more rule for the hell of it. "Oh! One more way to win. Via orgasm, but its optional." Sam says as she adds the last optional way to win as she climbs up and enters the gym's wrestling arena with a smirk, eager to fight.

CybeastGregarX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Mona hears the other option to win and it felt uncomfortable to her, but she nodded as she said, "Okay, I'm good with that." She would climb onto the ropes and could feel the cold mat on her feet. She remembered being used to it before she wore her sneakers, but it didnt matter to her now.

Mona was ready for the match and wanted to see what Sam's got.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An irritated Dragon: Sam Volkov vs Mona Duncan

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top