» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:41 am

Natalia was not going to go very far when she was down upon the mat and Sharaiya being free from the sexual curse of Natalia's hold. She felt the sweat drops running down her large breasts as her hands were quick to snatch at Natalia's shoulders to hold her down onto her back, just before she could roll away! She would stabilize herself on her knees before she towered over Natalia's face, loooking down at Natalia with her view inverted. " Since you enjoy my breasts so much.. Why don't I give you something I haven't given anyone else? "

With a playful wink, she would lower herself down onto her tummy so she could lay above Natalia's head but with her large bust all over the Dream's face! That was not all, she aimed to drag her hands down Natalia's shoulders and to her wrists to pin them down to the mat while her lips would brush over Natalia's breast before gently stroking her tongue over each of them!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Natalia tried to push her body up and sit but before she could go anywhere, Sharaiya's hands where on her shoulders forcing her to lay on her back. The blue-eyed cutie looked up to see Sharaiya's impressive breasts right above her she knee what was going to happen and squirmed trying to get free, but Sharaiya held her down and pinned her firmly.

"uhhh.. no no! Mpfgggghhhh!" was all Natalia managed to say before her cute face was covered with Sharaiya's sweaty tits. Natalia tried to bring her hands up, but Sharaiya was a step ahead of her and quickly pinned her wrists. Natalia tried to turn her head to the side but no matter where she moved it, Sharaiya's tits had engulfed her. Desperate, The Dream began to kick her feet, trying not to fall for the delicious scent and the overwhelming sensation of having Sharaiya's tits on her face, but then the Lunatic Princess began to lick Natalia's tits and The Dream felt like melting.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:01 am

Sharaiya wasn't out to completely smothered the Dream out on this hold. She rather wanted to toy with the woman and have her at her mercy! She licked her lips, getting very close to Natalia's tits and soon enough managing to wrap her lips around Natalia's right nipple and gently suckled upon it. Even now Sharaiya was very tender with the Dream, taking good care of the woman's nipple while she made sure Natalia's wrists were restrained upon the mat. She didn't fear the legs since they could not reach her, not with the way she had Natalia.

She mad sure that Natalia's face was buried underneath her overheated chest, sweat dripping down her breasts and soon covering Natalia's face, making sure the heat that radiated from within her cleavage would affect Natalia. She would release the nipple, giving it a few soft licks before turning her attention to the other nipple. " This is the first time I did this to another woman, Natalia.. " She smirked, soon her lips hovering over the other nipple. " Only someone as sexy and powerful as you.. Should experience it.. " She would tenderly grind her chest into Natalia's face, making sure her nose would press against the skin in between her breasts, slowly smothering the dream.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:08 pm

"Mpggghhhh moghhhhh!" Natalia moaned furiously as Sharaiya continued humiliating her, making it even worse by mocking her with her praised while holding her down in such dominating position. The Dream waved her arms and arched her body, pushing her hips up, trying to form a bridge to buck Sharaiya off, but the Lunatic Princess had her perfectly captured and Natalia soon began to lose steam, unable to breathe under Sharaiya's tits and having her own tits being played with.

Sharaiya's lips in her sensitive nipples felt so delicious that Natalia had a hard time fighting against the sensation and soon succumbed to it. She stopped struggling and simply lay there on her back while Sharaiya continued dominating her and licking her tits. The Dream relaxed trying to save her breath to avoid passing out while she tried to gather the will to fight back. Right now she was enjoying Sharaiya's treatment too much to mount an offensive. The warm and wet orbs of the Lunatic Princess felt so good all over her face, the scent filling her brain was intoxicating, and the lips of the Russian girl on her hard rick nipples were driving her crazy. Natalia even considered tapping out, but then she remembered the rules of the match and that her title was in the line, so she took a deep breathe out of Sharaiya's tits and focused on staying awake and gathering back her strenght.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:30 am

With The Dream getting a face full of Sharaiya's warm, moist breasts, Sharaiya was free to worship Natalia's breasts her own way. She was teasing that tasty skin with the warm, wet muscle that had extended from her mouth, carefully sliding around the nipples before she had taken the time to suckle each of them thoroughly. She wanted to leave Natalia wanting for more, to corrupt her competitive side and to let her submissive side take control and when Natalia began to relax, she knew that she might have triggered that.

She didn't want to smother Natalia out though, so after thoroughly rubbing her breasts in figure eight patterns over Natalia's face, making sure that the sweat from her tits would be transferred to the woman, she would reluctantly lift herself up and off Natalia, giving each nipple one last lick before she would rise back up onto her feet and grasp Natalia by the shoulders, trying to force her up and towards the nearest turnbuckle.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Natalia laid down on the mats, moaning and purring without fighting or even resisting Sharaiya's attacks, to the point she even arched her back a bit to push her tits up and offer the Russian princess a better access to her orbs and hard rock nipples. The pleasure Sharaiya was giving her with the licking and rubbing was driving Natalia crazy, and although her body showed no struggle at all inside her head Natalia was fighting a hard battle between her desire to win and the lust submission provoked in her. She had no doubt that giving herself to Sharaiya would bring her unbridled pleasure but also an unbearable humiliation.

Natalia gasped as Sharaiya lifted herself up and she could finally breathe freely again; her whole body was soaked in sweat, especially her cute face with Sharaiya's sweat, and she felt like she had melted. The Russian princess had little trouble lifting Natalia and carrying her to the corner. All The Dream could do was groan cutely as she tried to recover her fighting spirit.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:37 pm

She had gained a small but almost decisive momentum over Natalia, something Sharaiya really needed after that camel clutch kiss the woman had forced upon her. Now it was time to make it even more erotic and to give the fans what they paid for. In all honesty, the fans were not even in her mind to begin with, it was all Natalia she was focusing on. After guiding Natalia to and against the turnbuckle, she would gently usher the woman down onto her butt, deciding to make use of the turnbuckle to really show off some dominance.

She would step out of her own multi blue volume bikini bottom and balled it up in her fast. It had gotten a little moist from what Natalia had done to her earlier and she was going to use it as an advantage. She would try to slip her legs over Natalia's shoulders and use the ropes for support, setting the woman up for a bronco buster but instead of bouncing, she would try to shove her bikini bottom into Natalia's mouth and then press her pussy hard against Natalia's lips to make sure she couldn't not spit them out!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Natalia was still stunned and couldn't put up much resistance as the sexy Russian fighter dragged her and dumped her body on the corner. The blue-eyed cutie tried to push away, but Sharaiya was relentless and soon had Natalia trapped against the turnbuckles, sitting down. Natalia panted heavily and looked up only to see Sharaiya take off her thing and then shove it on her mouth.

"Mmmmmmpppghhhhhhh!!!" The Dream protested, eyes wide open in shock and with her lovely face blushing bright red like a tomato. It was way too humiliating for Natalia, who could very well taste Sharaiya's sex in the thing now stuffed in her mouth. And to make matters worse, Sharaiya climbed up on her shoulders and began to rub her sex all over Natalia's cute face.

Natalia kept whining and kicking her feet on the canvas desperately, feeling so humiliated and aroused at the same time. The fans were going crazy and that only helped to fuel Natalia's embarrassment and desire for revenge. She tried to move her head to the side, but now she was trapped between Sharaiya's warm sweaty thighs and there was no escape from the Russian girl's sex. The taste of Sharaiya deep in her mouth and the scent of the Russian beauty's pussy filling her nostrils, had Natalia too dazed and distracted to be able to mount a counter offensive.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:38 am

Sharaiya knew that she couldn't allow Natalia to rest for even a second, making sure Natalia was gagged and having Sharaiya's crotch in her face. The Russian princess brought her hands up to the top ropes, gently gripping them for some stability just so she can start squeezing her thighs against the sides of her opponent's face. " Like it down there..? I bet you'd like it better if you could taste my pussy rather than my thong, hmm? " She asked, knowing full to well that the Dream could not answer her back in the state the Lunatic Princess had put her in.

Once half a minute had passed, she would no longer squeeze against Natalia's head but rather grind her sex all over the woman's face, wasting no time to mark Natalia with her moistness, while at the same time forcing Natalia to breathe only Sharaiya's scent, licking her lips and releasing a soft moan as it was turning the woman on quite a bit. She brought one hand from the top ropes so she could grasp the back of Natalia's head, forcing the woman's face deeper against her crotch, wanting to smother her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Natalia began to grow weaker and weaker as Sharaiya continued to dominate her physically and sexually. The Dream's cute face was now smeared with Sharaiya's juices and she couldn't breathe anything but the Lunatic Princess sweet scent. The lack of air and the humiliation had Natalia too dazed to resist, and she felt like she was about to pass out any second now.

But then Sharaiya stopped squeezing with her legs and Natalia had a split second to catch a breath as the Lunatic Princess repositioned herself and once again started to smother her fully. Natalia realized that now Sharaiya was really trying to put her out and, although she was still weak, not having Sharaiya's legs crushing her cute head gave her some mobility. This was her last chance to escape before Sharaiya out her out for good, so The Dream gathered all the strength she had left and pushed forward, reaching with her hands for Sharaiya's tits to push them up and to the side, trying to drop the Lunatic Princess down on her back.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next