by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Cirno Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:43 am

With this kind of position Sharaiya's legs were being rendered useless, this was something that the Russian Princess could not allow to happen, gritting her teeth in annoyance while she brought her hand towards the ropes. Even though Natalia's ass did feel nice as it bounced upon her back, it was mixed with the feeling of pain, hurting both her legs and her lower back. Fortunately, she managed to reach the ropes and grasped it tightly, waiting for Natalia to release her and remove herself from the Lunatic princess' body but not before the parting gift spank to her butt.

Sharaiya would start to collect herself and make her way back upon her feet, knowing that the hold had taken quite a bit of strength from her legs but still able to use them, she just needed to be careful now before Natalia had another submission hold like that at her disposal.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Natalia stood up after releasing Sharaiya and took a few steps back to let the sexy Russian wrestler recover and to make sure Sharaiya couldn't ambush her. "Come on, Shari-chan.... Get up... I want to play with you some more..." Natalia teased as she jumped from one leg to the other, and as soon as Sharaiya got back to her feet Natalia charged to her ready to lock up with the Lunatic Princess again. Natalia was pretty confident that if she kept close to Sharaiya and didn't let the Lunatic Princess play her game she would end up taming her.

Natalia would try to lock up with Sharaiya and drag the Lunatic Princess out and away from the ropes. And then raise her right knee aiming to strike Sharaiya's belly to drive some of the air and the fight out of her.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:01 am

After getting back onto her feet by mainly using the ropes since her legs still provided minor difficulty thanks to Natalia's hold, she knew she had to pay the woman back for the pain she had brought her. Sure she wasn't out to actually hurt the sexy thing that was the Dream, but she was going to make her an example as to why you should never underestimate the Lunatic Princess! Just looking into the woman's eyes, she knew that the Dream had now build up a wall of confidence thanks to that sexy submission holds, know that she had to break it down before it expanded into a momentum. She took note of the woman's arms, the position they were put in and she knew that the Dream wanted to lock up with her and build up that advantage.

Currently Sharaiya could not provide solid ground for herself if she locked up with her, so she had to use something that was out of the ordinary in her kit of submission holds and other attacks she often performed in matches. She remembered something, the attack she could not only fend off Natalia with, but also something she would hope would greatly humiliate the Dream and crumble that confidence of hers into mere dust! She waited until Natalia was close, her speed not really being in top shape without a short amount of time to let them recover. When the lock up was about to get settled, Sharaiya would suddenly dash in low and past Natalia, hoping to surprise the Dream with her sudden change of action to get past and behind Natalia. That was not all though, she needed an even bigger distraction to keep Natalia from turning around in time and she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

Within arms reach, she would suddenly swipe downwards with her hand as she passed the Dream's body, her target being simple yet effective against many wrestlers. She was going to stroke her fingertips between the waistband and the soft skin of the Dream, hooking her fingertips around the material so she could yank it down and allow it to fall down to the woman's ankles the moment she would turn and face Natalia's back. This was a risky move but this was not the end of her assault! Should she be able to get this far, she would quickly bring her arms underneath and beyond the woman's armpits, bringing her own hands to the back of Natalia's head to lock her into a full nelson so she would not be able to use her hands to pull her bikini bottoms back up. Sharaiya would expose Natalia's bare pussy to the ground for all to see!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:41 pm

Natalia rushed to Sharaiya, wanting to trap the sexy Russian fighter against the corner but the Lunatic Princess was too fast and slipped out before Natalia could reach her and nail her with her knee. Natalia was left standing there not sure what was happening or where Sharaiya had gone until she felt the lunatic princess hands on the sides of her thong pulling it down. Natalia gasped shocked blushing bright red as she found herself with her thong at her ankles. Natalia wasn't new to being naked in front of an audience, but her stripping had been so unexpected, sudden and unceremonious that she couldn't help but feel humiliated. She tried to reach for her panties but Sharaiya was in everything and before Natalia could do anything had The Dream already locked up in a full nelson.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:56 am

Her little decoy had lured her target to the right place, and now Sharaiya was moving in for the kill. Her arms snaked underneath Natalia's armpits, a certain amount of elegance accompanied the way she brought her own arms up, soon reaching their final destination. Her hands found each other, her right hand pressed it's palm against the back of Natalia's head, soon her left hand followed in it's wake. It took only one more second before she tensed her arms and solidified the lock, making sure that Natalia's own arms would not be able to go down, nor even able to slip free while Sharaiya showed her the power of perfection, the full nelson hold. A Risky combination move from the Russian Princess that paid of solely by abusing the momentum the beautiful Dream was using against her. She knew that Natalia was powerful and after that submission hold she knew she would not be able to stand her ground in a lock up like that. With this, Sharaiya will pick Natalia apart and show the woman that Sharaiya is far from any other opponent.

A hentai match could be fought by many ways. There were the brutes that only thought about erotic moves, heck most of them just go straight for the pussy and hardly make it a match to begin with. There are more types, but only one type could define the way Sharaiya performed matches like these. The Sensual type. The shade of crimson that appeared upon those perfect cheeks, the stain of red which confirmed the flustered state she had put the Dream in, it was enough for the Lunatic Princess to take another step to a more advanced approach. She brought her head forward, making sure Natalia could not interfere in this hold,, and would focus solely on every word that Sharaiya was about to whisper. Sharaiya tilted her head to the side, eyelids starting to drop until they shaded over half her pupils, a more erotic, drunk like look her face so that if Natalia would look at her from the corner of her eyes, she would be greeted by that expression. The Lunatic Princess parted her lips only slightly, inhaling a new, colder amount of fresh oxygen through her nose and transferred it to her mouth, exhaling it in a long yet soft blow right into Natalia's ear!

Now it was time for a more vocal seduction, deciding to use a more sultry tone of voice to try and keep Natalia from struggling against her hold, leaning just a bit closer so she could maintain a whisper, the crowd's roar of approval of having the Dream caught and exposed like this, did mess around with the volume control but Sharaiya was sure that Natalia would be focused, addicted to the voice Sharaiya was going to use on her. " Natalia.. " She first whispered out, just trying to gain the woman's attention rather than resistance. " Won't you worship the princess? " She decided to release a soft moan right afterwards, just looking to humiliate and entice the woman into surrendering. " I long to feel your tongue roaming over my legs.. If you do a good job.. I will reward you.. "

The Lunatic Princess was no fool. She knew Natalia was not the holder of the Hentai Championship Belt out of a simple victory. This woman had the body of the goddess, and she knew how to use both body and voice to have opponent submit out of free will. They had a spar once, a long time ago where Natalia had been the victor, but she did more than just bask in the glory of victory, she did something no woman had ever done to Sharaiya back in the day. She face sat her and afterwards, compared bodies. Though the results were similar, it left Sharaiya with a needs, needs that returned when she stepped into the ring with Natalia. The more she thought about it, the more sure she had become. By the end of this match, Sharaiya would satisfy those needs, whether she would win or lose, it mattered very little. It was the satisfaction she was after. Even if Natalia was not going to submit to her in this hold alone, she had something else planned. A backup that would Sharaiya was going to use to bring a huge amount of humiliation to the Dream..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Natalia moaned and whined in Shariaya's hold. She squirmed and flailed her arms trying to get free, but soon realized that the Lunatic Princess had locked the hold perfectly and she simply wasn't going to get out of this by force alone. The sensation of helplessness and the humiliation of having her bottoms dropped and her most intimate parts fully exposed to the approving crowd, kept Natalia blushing bright red and in a uncomfortable state of arousal. Natalia knew very well what Sharaiya was trying to do, but that didn't helped her one bit to stop the Russian beauty from doing it.

The Dream shivered as she felt Shariaya's blowing air on her neck, the Lunatic Princess words made Natalia's nipples and pussy tingle. Ever since their first encounter in the gym Natalia had developed a bit of a crush on the sexy Sharaiya and now the Russian cutie was taking advantage of it. Natalia made another attempt to free herself, groaning with the effort but once again Sharaiya contained her and kept her locked firmly in the nelson.

Natalia panted heavily, her body already shining with sweat, as she endured the hold, shaking her head to try to recover some of her senses. She could already feel her arms and mind numbing from the hold and the teasing and knew she had to get out of this quickly, before the Princess decided to move to some other more damaging hold. Natalia knew very well how dangerous someone as powerful and sexy and Sharaiya was and, although it sounded almost tempting, she didn't wanted to know what the Lunatic Princess would do to her if she was left completely helpless. Natalia stretched her arms up to reach the back of Sharaiya's head and grab it. "Sorry, Shari-chan... but you will have to wait." she said before dropping down to her knees, trying to flip Sharaiaya over herself and take her down.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:58 am

Like a fly caught in a web. That was the only way she saw the Dream currently. Her fingers curled and pressed against the back of Natalia's head, preventing her from getting free and making sure that Full Nelson was quite tight. Sure, she did not want to hurt the Dream more than she needed to, but right now Natalia was going to be reminded that Sharaiya was more than just about looks. Still, she added a little eroticism to it as well, purposely rubbing her breasts gently against the woman's back, wanting to keep her detained in her clutches.

Her voice was soft, almost reassuring towards the dream, opting the choice of surrendering to the Lunatic Princess above everything else. But that was not what the Dream was going to do, eventually managing to grab the back of her head with great surprise from the Princess before the Dream dropped down onto her knees and brought Sharaiya off her feet, throwing over her beautiful opponent and down onto her own back. She had not expected Natalia to find a way out of her hold with such originality!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Natalia's escape attempt worked to perfection. The blue-eyed beauty dropped to her knees and brought Sharaiya down with style, making the Lunatic Princess flip and land hard on the mats in front of her. Although Natalia had managed to escape the hold pretty quickly she could still feel the effects of Shariaya's textbook maneuver; her shoulders and neck felt numb... and she kind of missed feeling Sharaiya's breasts pressed against her back.

Natalia rolled her shoulder and rubbed her neck with one hand as she remained on her knees, watching Sharaiya's gorgeous body in front of her. The Lunatic Princess sure knew how to work a hold and a body. Natalia watched her panties still hanging from her ankles and decided to remove them completely, grabbing them with one hand as she decided what to do next. With her arms still sore from Sharaiya's hold Natalia decided to use her legs instead to get some payback on the Lunatic Princess. She reached for Sharaiya's luscious hair to lift it up a little and slide herself under Shariaya's head, letting it rest over her navel as she tried to wrap one leg around the Princess' head and then hook that legs foot with her other leg, attempting to trap in a lovely figure four headlock.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Careful was the word Sharaiya was looking for after that unique defense mechanic that Natalia had issued on her. Now the Lunatic Princess on her back, gazing up at the ceiling lights that marked this place from every bit of darkness, allowing the crowd full view of the ring and it's inhabitants. The time to consider what had gone wrong was not something Sharaiya should be spending time on, nor should she be thinking about how Natalia had done that. A pair of fingers clutched her by the hair and her head was tilted up, enough for a pair of legs to start snaked around her head like a duo of menacing pythons.

This would go wrong for Sharaiya, would could only lift a hand up before those legs settled in their new positions and began to lock her in a figure four headlock. This was a move that Sharaiya did enjoy using on others, but this was the first time that she was one experiencing it for a change. Her second hand came up, clutching Natalia by the leg and would seek to try and remove it from her head. The Lunatic Princess had to budge out of this quick before Natalia would began to squeezing her head any harder, knowing that falling prey to this hold for too long would give her a serious headache for the rest of the match.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Natalia's long luscious legs wrapped around Sharaiya's sexy head with grace and swiftness. This was a move Natalia had practiced so much that it just flowed naturally for her. The blue-eyed cutie loved the feeling of her opponent's head trapped between her thighs and she quickly began to squeeze, purring as she leaned back and rested on her shoulders, to fully enjoy the sensation and to be able to put as much pressure as she could on her opponent's head.

"Thought you could defeat so easily, uh Shari-chan?" Natalia teased as she worked the hold. "I'll show you why I am the champ..." The Dream said proudly with a smile, but she soon felt Sharaiya's hands on her legs trying to break free. "No no, SHari-chan... stay there..." Natalia said tightening the hold, trying to keep the Lunatic Princess trapped as she rocked her body from side to side, doing everything she could to stop Sharaiya from escaping.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next