by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Sharaiya's planned worked out, having the sexy Dream pinned against the turnbuckle, sandwiched between it and Sharaiya's own hot body felt quite satisfying. She pressed herself a bit harder into Natalia, making sure their breasts mashed up nice and snuggly together while Sharaiya pressed her forehead against Natalia's so she could stare into the girl's beautiful eyes. " I'm sorry Natalia, will this make it better? " With that, she closed the distance between their lips and gave the Dream a firm kiss right on the lips!

This was off course a distraction, she wanted to collect Natalia's wrists so she could pull the girl's arms behind her back and then wrap her own arms around Natalia's body to trap those arms there. She wanted a very close bear hug with Natalia while she was kissing her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 Empty Re: Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Natalia tried to push herself out of the corner as soon as she was trapped in it but it was impossible with Sharaiya pressing against her. "ughhh.. " The Dream groaned almost purring as she felt the curvaceous body of her opponent sandwiching her against the turnbuckles. Their breasts mashed together, mushrooming and pushing each others to the side, battling for what little room Sharaiya left between their chest. This and the closeness of their faces made Natalia's nipples harden even more than before, and they started to poke against Sharaiya's breasts. Natalia struggled in the corner, rolling her shoulders to make her perky super firm breasts push against Sharaiya's own pair, trying to push the Lunatic Princess orbs upwards, to tickle the undersides of that magnificent pair with her hard rock nipples.

"Mmmmm...." Natalia moaned softly as Sharaiya kissed her, immediately kissing back, bringing out her playful tongue to see if Sharaiya was up for a tongue duel, but the Russian girl seemed to have other plans. "Ahhh nooo..." Natalia moaned with her lips still pressed firmly against Sharaiya's as she felt how the Princess trapped her arms and her body in a immobilizing bearhug. "why are you so mean, Shari-chan?" The Dream whined as she felt how Sharaiya squeezed her voluptuous figure, closer and closer, making it feel like they were melting together.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:49 pm

The almost adorable behavior from Natalia amused the Lunatic Princess greatly, who was now positioning herself to lift the Dream. " Th th th. " Came from Sharaiya while she shook her head from side to side in sync with the sounds. " You really have to behave more like a lady, Natalia.. Besides.. " With that, she tightened the hug, not only for the sole purpose of keeping the Dream trapped against her, but also to start pulling back to bring Natalia from her feet. She was now aiming for something extra, which was to parade Natalia around the ring like a prize, a toy that Sharaiya was now squeezing silly. " This is more than a match for me.. I need you to acknowledge that I am the dominant one of us... "

After walking a full circle around the canvas with Natalia, she would make her way to the center of the ring. " You will look at me as a true princess, one who you will love and worship.. But most importantly.. Will always submit to! " With that, she would try to really intensify her bear hug, trying to lift the Dream up higher and show her what a Russian bear hug was like!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Natalia brought her hands up and pushed against Sharaiya's shoulders. She wasn't sure what the sexy Russian princess wanted to do but she knew it couldn't be good. Unfortunately for The Dream, it felt good. Natalia couldn't help but purr delighted as she felt Sharaiya's embrace, their bodies coming together leaving no room for daylight between them as their breasts mashed, mushroomed and pushed against each other firmly. Then Natalia felt a jolt of pain and she couldn't help but yelp. Sharaiya's arms closed around the small of her waist and pulled her out of the ropes. "GAWD..NO!" Natalia moaned, grimacing cutely in a state of aroused agony as Sharaiya applied the bear-hug.

"Ughhh...ughhh...ahhh... stop..." Natalia said between huffs and puffs as Sharaiya showed off her power. The Dream was mightily impressed by Sharaiya's strenght; the Lunatic Princess seemed to be able to carry her around so easily. Natalia felt completely helpless, pretty much like a kitty being carried by the back of her neck. She pushed on Sharaiya's arms, kicking her feet on the air going nowhere, blushing bright red in shame as she was paraded around like a trophy while being mercilessly crushed at the same time. Having to hear the crowd in awe of Sharaiya's strength and the Lunatic Princess' taunts made her feel so embarrassed and humiliated.

Finally Shariaya stopped parading but only to really put the pressure around Natalia's slim waist. "AAAAAAAAAAAUGGHHHHHHHHHHH!" Natalia howled in agony, arching her curvaceous body as she squirmed between Sharaiya's arms that felt like steel trying to cut her in half, but despite the pain and humiliation, Natalia was not done yet. "Keep....dreaming...." Natalia managed to said through the pain, her lovely face twisted into a mask of pure agony, as she raised her hands and then clapped at Sharaiya's ears, trying to disorient the sexy Russian to get free.

Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 QiougD6Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 TTlOMaFSay My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Say My Name Title Match! Sharaiya vs Natalia - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:02 pm

Sharaiya was in control, that was all she really wanted at the time being. Natalia was caught in her arms, lifted up like some sort of prize that Sharaiya was aiming for, to humiliate the beautiful Dream, her body mashed up nice and tight against Natalia's and just showing the crowd that the Lunatic Princess was more than just a pretty face. Off course, she should not become over confident just because she was carrying a momentum towards victory. Natalia was one of those girls that not only had the beauty, but also skill that was often brought out when either having an advantage or in a pinch, similar to Sharaiya.

Still, she could not let this opportunity slip by, just toying with the beautiful woman while her grin widened, glaring up at Natalia with an almost primal stare. " Those sounds are almost addicting, I want to hear more of them! " She wanted to tighten the pressure of that bear hug but Natalia was not giving her that chance, her ears getting clapped and rewarding the Dream with the release of the bear hug, Sharaiya quickly trying to stumble backwards and clutch her ears to try and soothe the high pitched ringing sound that went wild in them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:36 pm

"How does it sounds now, Shari-chan?" Natalia teased as she stumbled back, still hurting and panting after the bearhug that had left her not only winded and sweaty but also flustered and aroused. Natalia staggered back some more until she was leaning on the ropes, panting heavily as she recovered her breathe and senses, but seeing that her opponent was stunned Natalia knew that this was the time to strike.

"Now it is my turn!" She said as she pushed herself back to the ropes, stretching them to use them to propel herself forward and come rushing at Sharaiya as fast as she could, lowering her body and squaring her shoulders aiming to ram one shoulder in the Russian girl's belly hoping to take her down hard to the mats with a tackle.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:19 am

Sharaiya should have kept those arms in check when she had the woman in her bearhug, but since she was so set upon showing off Natalia like she had won a stuffed animal, she paid the price. The ringing was not stopping and Natalia's words were exactly helping or that matter, looking up just in time to see Natalia coming right at her but Sharaiya could not defend herself like this, the high pitched sound keeping her of balance and Natalia sealed her fate when she rammed right into her stomach, sending the Lunatic Princess from her feet and down onto her back, gasping for air since that blow had knocked the air straight from her lungs!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Natalia smiled and took a deep breathe now that she could. Having taken the Lunatic princess down now she could step back and try to recover a bit. So far Sharaiya had been dealing the punishment and Natalia was surely feeling the effects of the sexy Russian girl domination. But Natalia knew she had to keep on the pressure before Sharaiya recovered, so despite still being hurting, panting and soaked in sweat, Natalia moved towards the downed Princess.

"Time for some payback, Shari-chan..." Natalia said as she grabbed Shariaya's legs by the ankles and pulled them up, trying to lock them under her armpits, to then start to roll Sharaiya onto her belly and step over her to trap her in a nice Boston crab.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:23 pm

The expert Dream had dismantled Sharaiya's momentum, who was now catching her breath after she was brought down onto the mat. Sharaiya did not gain enough time to catch her breath and get back onto her feet, the dream was already upon her and her legs were captured. Sharaiya had even little time to prepare for what happened next, rolled oer and caught in a boston crab, something that made Sharaiya wonder if Natalia still knew that Sharaiya had powerful legs, perhaps too powerful to left untouched.

Still, she was not about to let the dream have free reign over them, trying to force her way forward and towards the nearest ropes, trying to grasp onto the lower set to see if she could break the hold before the Dream would start doing damage to her legs.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:57 pm

Natalia knew very well how strong Sharaiya's legs were. Probably just as strong as her sister's Shanari legs, but that only made Natalia want to tame them even more. Natalia used all her strength and her weight to bend Sharaiya in the Boston crab, trying to really put the pain on the girl's lower back and legs to start weakening the core of this tough fighter. "Mmmmm...Shari-chan... you look real hot all bent over like that..." Natalia teased, turning her head around to look at her victim over her shoulder.

Noticing that SHaraiya was heading for the ropes, Natalia tried to hurt the Russian princess more by bouncing her perfect perky ass on the Lunatic Princess' back. "Come on Shari-chan... stay with me... why you want to reach the ropes?" Natalia teased trying to hold Sharaiya as much as she could on the hold, but the girl soon reached the ropes and Natalia had no option but to let her go... but not before giving the Princess a hard spank.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next