Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, dragonswill, Harrier, Lobo, Person, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheRacker, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Out of Town Early November

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:13 pm by HighFly

Heya everyone, I will be out of town from November 2nd to November 8th on a trip. I won't be able to post at all as far as I know during this time, so if I don't respond to a thread that would be the reason. I will miss you guys but the trip is a vacation, not at all work related lol. Sorry for the delays but when I get back I will be on way more to get things caught up!

Comments: 0

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Wub Wub

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wub Wub

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:08 am

Name: Regina Wub
Wrestling name: Wub Wub
Born: in: America
weight: 142lbs
height: 5,9
eye color: red
hair color: blue
Entrance music: [url=][Dubstep] : Rusty - Earthquake (Wub Wub Remix)[/url:vf8hbit4] "Remixed by yours truly!"
Alinement: Face

Regina is a high action kind of person at first glance with her using the words Dude and rad. But inside she is a civilized person how speaks like any other person. She has a passion for music with her being a music composer her self, If any one dis's her with it she will get pissed and all hell with break loose making her enter a unstoppable rage lashing out at the person. Regina try's to keep a positive attitude most of the time and over is a very nice person

Likes: Music, remixes, pizza, wub wub remixes, My Little Pony
Dislikes: Bronys, Haters, Justin Beaver, any pop star.

History: "Well dude I was born in the state of Washington in the working class, my parents were kind to me but were in debut already so I learned one thing... Work I never went to school and I never learned anything past the level of grade 5, thanks to my parents teaching me. Over time are debut grew more and more debut until a friend gave me a computer for my birthday complete with a music program I found out I had a natural talent for making music and I sold my songs online at her house. With the money I earned I used it to enroll me in Mauy Thai classes and Tiquondo classes just for fun due to how much money I made I got my parents debut down to $2000 and I would set my self up for a new career for the AFW later in life... Cause Fighting was my thing more than music!"

All images belong to their respectful owners
Wresting Attire:

Training attire:

Casual wear

Sparing with Apple Jack

Combat Info

Style: Tiquondo, Mauy Thai
Type: Offence
Strategy: Over power her opponent with brute force
Strength: Her speed and power make her a deadly foe combined with the fact the she can adopt easily to other strategy's
Weakness: Often she doesn't pay attention allowing her self to be easily countered by others

Stat Spread
End **** 4/5
Strength ***** 5/5
Def * 1/5
Speed **** 4/5
tech *** 3/5

AFW record

Last edited by 10269 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 6 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brigitte Z sumo

Post by mikenike684 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:07 pm