by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Deal with the Domme

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deal with the Domme - Page 2 Empty Re: Deal with the Domme

Post by hamish1024 Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:15 pm

“No, no, I’️m happy to do this on your turf, it’️ll be great,” Katya grinned. “I might bring along some toys that I’️ve been dying to use on this traitorous bitch, in fact I bought them especially. But we can explore that after the match!” she said, clasping her hands together eagerly.

“Okay, I’️ll go and pay off some people to make this match happen. Then I’️ll come back here and wait for you to return from the ring, yeah?”

The Russian wondered if she should tell Suyou that her plan for luring Sabre out also included setting up what used to be the cave girl’️s favourite match type - mud wrestling. But Katya wasn’️t sure how the blonde would react to getting messy, and since she also sensed that the other girl was holding back a little, decided not to tell. She couldn’️t risk derailing the plan, so Suyou would just have to cope with some mud when she got to the arena. It was no big deal.

Katya placed an affectionate hand on Suyou’️s arm, and stretched up on her tiptoes to plant a farewell kiss on the blonde’️s cheek.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:43 am

Suyou was going to explain to Katya that she already had plenty of tools and toys that were perfect for subjecting women to humiliating tortures, but then thought that maybe the Russian had something she didn't have, so she held her tongue. Either way, the blond was quite excited over the events that would soon occur. Once again Suyou would be conquering Sabre, and it would be quite easy for the blond bombshell knew the cavegirl's weakness. That stupid mask of her's that once removed would reduce the proud and powerful Sabre to the weak and pitiful Diane. Suyou could hardly wait to get her hands on her again.

Suyou would blink when Katya placed her hand on her shoulder, and would receive a quick kiss on her cheek from Katya. Suyou smiled, and would place her hand upon Katya's head. "Well, aren't you adorable," Suyou giggled. "I hope this is the beginning of a long a fruitful partnership..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Katya couldn’️t help but smile as Suyou patted her head, choosing to find it playfully cute, rather than condescending. Though in truth she found she quite liked any kind of affection from the sexy blonde amazon. She started to hope that, in between all the fun they’️d have at Diane’️s expense, they could have some fun together, too. It sure was going to be an exciting evening!

“Oh, I treat my friends very well,” she purred. “This will be very long and very fruitful… well, except maybe for Diane!” she cackled.

“I’️ll see you here later,” she waved as she stepped back towards the door. “I’️ll set her up, you knock her down. But don’️t beat her too senseless in the ring, we want to make her last all evening,” she giggled with malicious glee. As she took her leave of Suyou she was rubbing her hands together in anticipation.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2