by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rough times and old friends~

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rough times and old friends~ - Page 4 Empty Re: Rough times and old friends~

Post by XSirenX Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1u42prpz]Ashlen raised an eyebrow in confusion when she heard Yoko's response. "Uhh, your folks permit you for that?" Then she saw Boota becoming scared and jumped into his bowl of scraps. But she would giggle as she responded, "Of course, lad, come here. Let me give you a kiss."

Seeing Boota shoot out for a yummy kiss from Ashlen, Yoko had never really told her of her gun collection, and didn't want to scare her if she did tell. "Well...its just for sport n all, ya know, keep my focus and determination in good condition, its not like I use it on people~" she said, patting Ashlen on the shoulder with a caring look, figuring, that her rifle by the fridge...with her pink scarf around it, wouldn't cause any panic.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Rough times and old friends~ - Page 4 CxD01fY
Rough times and old friends~ - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Ashlen gave Boota a little nose to nose kiss as she heard Yoko's response. "I see, but I suppose that sometimes you use it for self defense?" She gently stoked her fingers across Boota's fur as she also kissed his cheek.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun May 12, 2013 12:41 am

[quote="Dynamo44":234ua5rw]Ashlen gave Boota a little nose to nose kiss as she heard Yoko's response. "I see, but I suppose that sometimes you use it for self defense?" She gently stoked her fingers across Boota's fur as she also kissed his cheek.

Stretching a little on the couch, Yoko nodded, not wanting to state the obvious, "self defence always, killing people with buck shots would just....would just not be me..." she said, watching Ashlen and Boota snuggle as the little rodent would blush up, on its furry cheeks as Ash kissed tenderly. Turning her red head of hair to the window, to admire what the weather was like for the day, sunny, but with the odd cloud knocking about the sky, perfect for a little race down to the gym once she got dressed.

"Say Ash, I'm just gonna get dressed and cleaned up, look after Boots will you?" she said, giving Ashlen a ruffle of her hair before getting to her feet woozy, but the shower could wait for after the spar session, wandering over to her room as she pressed along the warm carpet with her bare, cold feet.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 12, 2013 2:32 am

"Aye, it won't." Ashlen replied in agreement of using guns. "I for one wouldn't even touch a dagger if it means being the murderer myself."

Then when Yoko was going for a shower, Ashlen responded, "Alright, I'll look after Boota." She would look at him and say, "Now listen, my furry little lad, me and Yoko will be training at the gym to sharpen our fighting skills. You behave and be on watch while we are gone, alright? I'll bring you some food if you behave."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":34mxuewe]"Aye, it won't." Ashlen replied in agreement of using guns. "I for one wouldn't even touch a dagger if it means being the murderer myself."

Then when Yoko was going for a shower, Ashlen responded, "Alright, I'll look after Boota." She would look at him and say, "Now listen, my furry little lad, me and Yoko will be training at the gym to sharpen our fighting skills. You behave and be on watch while we are gone, alright? I'll bring you some food if you behave."

As Ashlen said this, the little rodent frowned...Boots went everywhere with his Yoko, and watching her and his favourite Irish girl, fight, in a sweaty gym, was too good to pass up at all. Making him just shake his head as he dived onto her shoulder, not wanting to leave them both! "if he's mewwing at ya Ash, he can come right?" Yoko said tilting her head out of the doorway of her room, smiling, as she stripped off her evening wear robes, to feel the warm water of a hot shower as she dipped her toe's in. Wondering if Ash wanted to join her, but just blushed at the looks, it would get between them both having a shower together. "She's your friend Yoko! not lover or partner..." Yoko thought, blushing a little as she stepped fully into the shower, feeling the warm radiance of the water, wash away her worries...and soreness of her back just the little...

Last edited by 11215 on Tue May 14, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Ashlen turned to see Yoko when she mentioned that Boota wants to come along. "Are you sure? I mean, we don't want him to cause any trouble." She turned back to Boota and asked, "If you come with us, do you promise you'll behave?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed May 15, 2013 2:42 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":2oujzks4]Ashlen turned to see Yoko when she mentioned that Boota wants to come along. "Are you sure? I mean, we don't want him to cause any trouble." She turned back to Boota and asked, "If you come with us, do you promise you'll behave?"

Turning down the shower the slightest, hearing Ash ask her something amongst the buzz, Yoko leaned out her head of long wet red hair to hear her out. "Hmhm he's your boyfriend Ash, anyway, he adores watching you fight lucky charm..." Yoko giggled, continuing to rub the soap into her hair, turning up the shower heat again to rinse it away. As elsewhere, Boota shook his hair as he lightly purred on her shoulder, licking at Ash's neck, to show that he would follow her rules...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Ashlen thought about it and smiled in responding, "Aye, that's right." She felt Boota lightly purr on her shoulder and lick her neck in showing his commitment to obedience. "Okay, Boota, you can come with us." She lightly pet his fur and stroked her finger down his back to make him comfortable.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat May 18, 2013 8:41 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":doslgxl8]Ashlen thought about it and smiled in responding, "Aye, that's right." She felt Boota lightly purr on her shoulder and lick her neck in showing his commitment to obedience. "Okay, Boota, you can come with us." She lightly pet his fur and stroked her finger down his back to make him comfortable.

After a hour had passed, Yoko rinsed herself down and slipped into her casual attire, Flame patterned bra, her leather black shorts, along with the rest of her stuff, giving out a relaxed sigh as she looked to Ashlen. Smiling to see Boota and Ash being friends, "you ready you two? me and Ash have a little score to settle..." Yoko said, patting Ash's back as she got her things, wondering if she wanted a little run down to the gym...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Ashlen smiled when Yoko got out in her attire as was ready to go. Looking back to Boota, she said, "You heard her, ol' boy. Better get a move on!" She handed Boota to Yoko before washing her hands and getting herself ready to go. "Alright, to the gym!"

When Ashlen opened the door, she wanted Yoko to go through first so that she can lock it once cleared.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next