by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rough times and old friends~

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rough times and old friends~ Empty Rough times and old friends~

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Rough times and old friends~ Starspv.jpg
Rough times and old friends~ 20ApartmentBuildingsinAoto.jpg
(Date/time: Sunday, 3:00 PM.)
(Location: Apartment complex 2-B, Yoko's place.)
(Story so far: Yoko, hasn't really been having a good streak of luck lately, her landlord, money issue's, and crazy matches, all causing a little hell at heart. Until someone familiar out of blue comes knocking.~)

Sunday, the presumed "day of rest" only felt like the only day off for Yoko not to worry about anything, Saturday was another long shift at the Chibi Neko, a place, filled with foreign tourists, wrestlers, and most perverts this side of the city. Still, she didn't mind the busy bustle of what people did, in and out on with they're lives, living them to whatever extent they wanted...while she donned her maid outfit around in a place she felt, nice to work in, but with a price to pay in terms of perks.Though yesterday's working day was rough as it had been, Yoko's participation in AFW matches had been FAR from normal...facing off against off against the Hardcore Queen in a drunken brawl? getting thrown around by Killer King? dealing with a handful of cute, yet deadly wrestlers? all this, wasn't the setting Yoko previsioned for her wrestling career, but she didn't whine too much about it...a sore and nearly fractured back, proved more of a annoyance, than being angry with anyone or everyone.

Sleeping in her makeshift bed, Yoko rubbed her eyes as she rolled over getting away from that hard spot of the bed, which rubbed against her sore back. Much so, 2 hours ago she found herself stumbling home from the bar fight, slumping into bed, to rest out her sore body, completely, if bed rest was the best bet after a knockout from Cecilia. But cringing a little, as the alarm clock aside her bed, flickered onto her face, 6:00 AM...early, but Yoko had no intention of getting up early at all today. "2.....AM already? oh for crying out loud..." she said to herself, sighing tiredly as she smacked it away, her pet Boota, lightly blinking as the creature gave her a morning kiss to her bruised cheek...

Rolling herself to the other side as her undone red hair, swayed in its long array, tired, yet...she kinda felt hungry after a wild night of work, and that fight. Boota on the other hand, thought differently, scuttling across the covers of her bed as he jumped onto the inside window ledge, gripping his teeth to open the blinds as a faint ray, of sunlight passed into the room. Shining onto Yoko's sleeping face, opening her big yellow eye's to boredly frown at Boota's cute trick. "Alright fine, breakfast it is, but no more snacking for the day ok?" she said, getting up as she tapped Boota on his wet nose, now awake since Boota won the bet of waking her up. Heading on over to the fridge, to have a look what would be suitable to eat for both her and her eager, but hungry pet.

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Rough times and old friends~ CxD01fY
Rough times and old friends~ Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Rough times and old friends~ Empty Re: Rough times and old friends~

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Meanwhile, a pretty red-haired girl wearing a green cardigan, a white shirt with a four-leafed clover logo, a green skirt with black leggings, and green sneakers came skipping by. Her name was Ashlen Bayne aka Jackpot, and she was off to her friend Yoko. Smiling, she knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:02 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1m6zpz30]Meanwhile, a pretty red-haired girl wearing a green cardigan, a white shirt with a four-leafed clover logo, a green skirt with black leggings, and green sneakers came skipping by. Her name was Ashlen Bayne aka Jackpot, and she was off to her friend Yoko. Smiling, she knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Sh shoot!!!" Yoko said, as the knock on the door startled her from being so loud in the early hours of the morning, making her drop a bowl of wrapped up fruit slices, on her left foot, yelping a little as she jumped up in pain while Boota just dived into his won breakfast. "Snooze lose!" Boota said in a little squeak, nomming on a apple slice as he gave Yoko a confused look, seeing if she was ok...but more of who would be at the door? 6:00 AM sharp, the person knocking BETTER have a good reason, little Boota thought. As for Yoko, after the throbbing stopped in her bare foot, she got up with a huff heading towards the door...rubbing her eyes, her hair, thick and long as it swayed down to her hips, decorated with a tired glum look on her face as she took a deep breath....and exhaled, the worst was over, so how could this weekend get any more torturing for her?

"Who is it?" she asked, in a mumble, opening her apartment front door as sunlight gushed in, blinding her as she cringed a little, not knowing who was standing there for the moment being.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 am

When Yoko opened the door, Ashlen would smile and say, "Hehey, Yoko! How're you today?" As always, she spoke in her fluent Irish accent as she added, "Is that furry darlin' of yours here too?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:00 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1zirb1u3]When Yoko opened the door, Ashlen would smile and say, "Hehey, Yoko! How're you today?" As always, she spoke in her fluent Irish accent as she added, "Is that furry darlin' of yours here too?"

"J Jackpot? I mean...oh god, I mean, Ashlen!" Yoko said, blinking a little at the jumpy girl in her doorway, her former opponent and best friend from a former match they had, now standing at Yoko's door on a early Sunday morning. Its not like Yoko was annoyed or anything, but more so tired...and quite hungry. Boota being his usual self as he heard that woman's voice, a slurry relaxing, but upbeat Irish accent, slotting himself in between Yoko's two smooth breasts sitting there looking up at Ashlen, cheesily grinning at her with a apple slice in his mouth. "Piwu!" Boota squeaked, happily looking up at Ash as Yoko, shook her head blushing with a slight smile at him...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Ashlen would hug Yoko as she said, "Sorry to wake you up so early in the day, lass, but I couldn't help meself." She also looked down to see Boota and said, "Good to see you too, Boota, how's my favorite furball today?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:56 am

[quote="Dynamo44":3bc5523k]Ashlen would hug Yoko as she said, "Sorry to wake you up so early in the day, lass, but I couldn't help meself." She also looked down to see Boota and said, "Good to see you too, Boota, how's my favorite furball today?"

"Oh its fine real....auffh!!!...ly..." Yoko groaned slightly, wide eyed, stretching her back out only to feel that burn of pain soak in, the night before along with a day of work, wasn't the best way to cure such a injury. Boota on the other hand, shooting out of Yoko's jugs, to glomp that face of Ashlen's, for a little critter his size, he sure did love the smell Ash gave off...and the kisses too. "Piwuuuuupot! stwill...hungrwy!" he yelped with his little tail waggling, licking at the Irish cuteys cheeks while Yoko let Ashlen come in, closing the door, to give out a big yawn of a restless night. It was nice to see her best friend and her pet get along, but now not having to worry of interruptions to her breakfast time...since Boota had scoffed most of the apple slices.

"Boota you....ah, n nevermind, anyway Ashlen, how's things been for ya so far girl?" Yoko said with a smile looking back at Ash over her shoulder, walking barefooted over to check the cupboards, for two mugs now that Ashlen had come over to visit. Wondering if Ashlen, was more of a Herbal tea person, or plain old boring coffee drinker? Yoko shook her head, after the weeks she had been here, odd matches and one crankcase of a landlord were a serious headache to get rid of.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:06 am

Ashlen giggled when Boota started licking her in the face. "Aww, you must like to east a lot do ya, lad? Don't worry, methinks that Yoko has something for us three." Walking to Yoko who was getting some mugs, she would say, "Tea for me, thanks."

She then saw Yoko's impression and it looked like she had a rough day yesterday. "Are you alright, lass?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:03 pm

[quote="Dynamo44":1vxr27yb]Ashlen giggled when Boota started licking her in the face. "Aww, you must like to east a lot do ya, lad? Don't worry, methinks that Yoko has something for us three." Walking to Yoko who was getting some mugs, she would say, "Tea for me, thanks."

She then saw Yoko's impression and it looked like she had a rough day yesterday. "Are you alright, lass?"

"Huh? o oh, I'm good.....just....a really rough week among most things...met the Hardcore queen, fought the Killer King yada yada..." Yoko giggled slightly, bringing down two mugs to make some tea for them both, Boota, a little saucer of milk since she treated him like her cat. Straining her back more, but not wanting to be at her worst in front of Ash...Yoko was a strong girl, but the week she had was more than enough. "Aghh, damn...b back..." Yoko moaned, sightly with still the red raw back beneath her nightwear clothes, but not much while she turned to Ash smiling, Boota's little gut rumbling still, snugged on Ashlen's shoulder. "You been feeling fine Jackpot? I mean...Ash, sorry" she said, not feeling 100% woke up...yawning as she rubbed the top of her head waiting for the kettle to boil.

Slumping herself down on her couch with a relaxed sigh, to feel softness on her body once more...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Ashlen nodded in hearing Yoko's explanation. "I see, must've been faced with some tough fighters huh?" She thanked her frien for the tea and would blow and sip it in delight. "Yeah, I've been feelin good. I recently evened my score so now I'm 1-1. You can call me whatever you like. Do you need any help, Yoko?" Ashlen could see that she was still tired and she probably wanted to rest more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next