Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

So much for being friends. (for Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So much for being friends. (for Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: So much for being friends. (for Daaharu)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:26 am

Being reminded that she lost in front of an entire crowd only brought more and more shame to Tsukasa as she looked down at the floor in a humiliated and flustered state. However much her pride was hurt, Tsukasa wasn't going to back down from Claire. "I would never apologize to a bitch who couldn't beat me without cheap moves! All you ever did was copy me through out the entire match!" Tsukasa shouted as she relayed 'her' version of the match as she started to walk towards Claire in a not so friendly way.

Back to top Go down

So much for being friends. (for Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: So much for being friends. (for Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:56 am

“I did plenty more than just copy you, bitch,” Claire snorted when Tsukasa made her ridiculous claim. “And don’️t you think it would just make you look worse if I did? If that were true, then you would’️ve lost horribly at your own game—been outmuscled, outstrategized, and outmatched despite the fact that we used the exact same moves. No, it’️ll hurt your pride less to just own up to the fact that I’️m better than you.”

Seeing Tsukasa walking towards her, Claire would stand her ground, her arms still crossed over her little kawaii chest. She even took a step or two forward to meet her foe in the center of the aisle. “You can’️t intimidate me, Tsukasa,” she hissed, staring into the girl’️s eyes. “We both know that I can beat you up.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:14 am

The words of Claire cut deep as Tsukasa's face flared with anger and embarrassment as Claire's words held truth. Despite being around for quite a while, Tsukasa's wrestling ability hasn't improved much as it should have. With nothing to say back with after that brutal retort, Tsukasa knew that the only way to prove Claire wrong and 'redeem' herself was not with words, but with actions.

Without saying anything as the two kawaiis stood in the center of the aisle naked, Tsukasa would bring her arms up to shove Claire, silently challenging Claire to prove her words with the physical action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:24 am

Claire couldn’️t really say that she was surprised when Tsukasa shoved her, forcing her to stumble back a step or two before regaining her balance. Despite her victory in the ring, the Japanese girl probably still believed that she could take Claire on—it would be, of course, up to the American schoolgirl to prove her wrong.

Claire took a step forward and placed her hands against Tsukasa’️s shoulders, shoving the other naked kawaii backwards, silently accepting the girl’️s challenge. She would then ball her hands up into fists and wait for her foe to make the first move.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:06 am

Tsukasa would be forced back a step or two as well after Claire pushed her back, accepting her challenge as Tsukasa regained her lost steps. Her frustration may be fixed now that Claire accepted her challenge to 'right the wrongs' here and now as the naked kawaii would walk up to Claire with her guard up and was going to show her how she felt for the opposing nude girl.

Opening her hand Tsukasa would go for a open hand slap across Claire's face, might not have been the best choice of action given the situation but Tsukasa wanted to sting her pride much like how Claire did to her and the only thing that would be sweeter would be shutting Claire up for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:36 am

If she had been thinking, Claire might have thought of a much better way to attack Tsukasa than by merely retaliating, slapping her back in exchange for the slap which she had delivered to the schoolgirl’️s cheek. But Claire was angry enough—and confident enough—right now that she felt a simple slap made her point perfectly. Touching her own cheek with one hand, the other would swing forward to slap Tsukasa hard across her face.

Having exchanged what could be considered the traditional opening salvos of a catfight, Claire would then ball her hands into fists once again and wait for her Japanese enemy to make the next move.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 04, 2013 1:10 am

Tsukasa was immediately returned a slap as her cheek soon redded as she lifted her hand up to teh cheek. With the openings of the catfight done and over, Tsukasa would let loose a scream as she would shoot her hands for Claire's short hair in an attempt to start pulling on it. If she was successful she would then try to push Claire into the lockers where she would then begin to do a full body press, mashing her breasts against their opposites as she tried to get her revenge on the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 04, 2013 3:31 am

Seeing Tsukasa’️s hands shoot up towards her head, Claire would immediately react similarly, entwining her fingers in Tsukasa’️s hair and trying to yank the girl’️s dark locks out of her head. Unfortunately, she was just a second too slow in beginning to push against her foe, and was forced up against the lockers by Tsukasa, grunting as the Japanese girl pressed her body up against hers, putting their breasts in close, sweaty contact. “You lost once,” Claire hissed, trying to use her hold on Tsukasa’️s hair to push the girl backwards. “And you’️re going to lose again!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat May 04, 2013 7:14 am

Tsukasa hissed back, "That's because you can't beat me fair and square!" Tsukasa countered as she was being pushed back, Claire being able to power herself away from the lockers as Tsukasa continue to stumble backwards, heading closer and closer towards the shower room. Tsukasa grunted in pain as her long hair was pulled on and tried to do the same to Claire, but the short hair made it hard for Tsukasa to return the favor. "No....I....won't!" Tsukasa screamed as she tried to whip around to change the leverage in her favor and tried to begin pushing Claire towards a shower stall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 7:18 am

Claire had been in a bad spot for a moment there, and, as much as she hated to admit it, she was worried that Tsukasa was going to overpower her and beat her senseless. Before anything like that could happen, however, the American girl managed to push her Japanese foe backwards, their struggle bringing the two of them out of the rows of lockers and stumbling towards the row of shower stalls along the far wall.

“You think what I did wasn’️t fair?” Claire growled. “That’️s bullshit! I didn’️t do anything to you that you wouldn’️t have done to me! I’️m just better than you, and you know it!”

After forcing Tsukasa backwards for a few seconds, the advantage would suddenly shift yet again, and now it was Claire who was being backed up towards the showers. Hoping to once again turn the tide, she would stop pushing against Tsukasa, letting the two of them get to the edge of one of the stalls before Claire would try to step to the side and let Tsukasa’️s own momentum throw her inside.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2