» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Welcome to Your Parlour

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welcome to Your Parlour Empty Welcome to Your Parlour

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Akashi tugged at the edge of her dark purple kimono. She liked to show a hefty amount of cleavage but as she neared the door, she thought maybe showing off too much might scare her friend off. As it was, she had had a heck of a time just getting this far with Adrian.

She had been politely trying to set up a date with Adrian and Rebecca but the cosplayer always seemed to have a tight schedule these days. That certainly seemed convenient. She thought as she looked at the fancy door. She had located Adrian's apartment and it seemed like the girl was doing quite well for herself. Even though Akashi owned her own home, this apartment complex seemed nicer than her house. Though, the big Sumo hadn't really splurged on her living arrangements.

Akashi set down her bag and pulled out her phone. She then dialed Adrian's number and waited for the girl to answer. "I'm coming over today, Adrian-chan." She said in a silky tone as she lifted her free hand and knocked on the door.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Your Parlour Empty Re: Welcome to Your Parlour

Post by kerflubble Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:04 pm

It was the middle of the day but Adrian had only found something to put on a few minutes ago. Today the gym was closed for repairs and renewalls after someone had just completely wrecked the place, playing frisbee with the weights that usually go on the bench press, so without a match she was kind of stuck at home, and that meant there was no incentive to get out of her pajamas. She could still do pressups and jump around and cook in her pajamas, so why do anything else? But there is a time where pajama's do not cut it, the sinking realization that she may actually have to get dressed, if she got called in to record things she wouldn't have much time to explain why she needed the extra time to change into something respectable.

The cosplayer just slipped on her socks when the phone rang, scrambling around the junked up luxury apartment to try and unearth it. "Hello?" She asked, "A-Akashi!? Now-now's not a good time to come over: I'm like super busy and stuff." She quickly adlibbed for what felt like the fiftieth time she'd had to swing this sort of excuse at Akashi, she knew why she was coming and wanted no part of it. "In a minute!" She yelled at the door before quickly turning back to her phone. "Yeaaah so, everyone's trying to get hold of me so..." she continued as she meandered over to the door, unaware that the sumo was just outside waiting for her, until it was way to late.

"...I'll call you back." She mumbled before her reflexes kicked, spinning around to try and ram the door shut with her whole body.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Akashi smiled at Adrian's insistence of being busy. Of course the girl was. But Akashi knew that Adrian didn't have any AFW stuff going on at least. She couldn't help but grin at Adrian's words and the way she called out to her from inside the apartment. When Adrian opened the door, Akashi had a big grin on her face.

"Heeeee..." She said and lifted up her hand to wave her fingers at Adrian while she fumbled with the phone, discreetly sliding her wooden geta sandal in the door.

Whent he door was slammed, there was a loud THUD as it mashed against the bulk wooden clogs and Akashi leaned in and looked through the crack.

"Aaaaaaaadrian-chaaaaaaan." She cooed. "You should just get it over with instead of letting it haunt you. I promise you, you will regret having waited for so long when it's all said and done.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Adrian let out a panicked whimper as her plan to quickly shut the door was foiled, she knew she should have gotten a peep-hole installed so she could see who was on the other side of the door, then things like this wouldn't happen. "I'll totally not regret it!" She insisted, trying to shove Akashi's foot back out so she could close the door more firmly "I don't want it in the first place! And niether should you I mean...Stop trying to rape me! It'll be awkward!" She fumbled with excuses before renewing her attempts to repel the Japanese invasion.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:31 am

While Adrian tried to move her sandal out of the way, Akashi tried to wedge an arm and part of her body in the door. "Don't say rape so loudly, Adrian-chan!" Akashi said, throwing a look back into the empty hallway. She then turned and looked back at Adrian. "You should not have let Rebecca-san agree to it then!" She argued and tried to force her way inside.

"What are you so afraid of, anyway!? Do you get this scared when you and Rebecca-san are making love!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:53 pm

"I'll say it as loud as I like!" Adrian retorted, before shrieking as though a zombie had stuck a hand through her door as the Sumo eventually just overpowered the slender cosplayer and burst into the room. "T-That's private information!" She blurted out from her new position, sitting down on the floor. "And I wouldn't have accepted if I knew you were going to win. And you cheated that... thing... it's like bringing a knuckle duster to a fist fight or something! You should have been disqualified for that!"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Akasi sighed at Adrian's words. private information? This girl was almost too much. She leaned forward and put her hand on Adrian's head. "Adrian-chan," she began in a soft tone. "this," she let her other hand slide down and press against her mound, "had nothing to do with the outcome of the match. I assure you it would have been the same even without it. If you don't believe me, ten ask Rebecca-chan." She then smiled. "Now, are you going to let me get my things? I promise we'll have a lot of fun!" She said as her smile turned into a bright grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:26 pm

"Uh.............." Adrian froze as Akashi put her hand on her head "Can't we just call the whole thing off, I mean: I don't want any part of this anymore, and that's gonna make sex really really awkward and stuff." She offered "Besides there's got to be like hundreds of girls in the company who would take you, and probably be better at it than me. So... why me? Of all people, wouldn't you want someone who won't cry?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Akashi smiled at Adrian's words. She let out a soft chuckle when she was finished and inhaled. She had to be easy with the timid girl. "Adrian-chan." She said, closing her eyes. "I want to show you that you don't have anything to be afraid of. That you are really missing out on something wonderful."

She slid her hands down and cupped Adrian's cheek and brought up her other hand and pressed it against the other cheek. "And maybe, just maybe... When we're done, you'll be able to move forward and you and Rebecca will be able to enjoy each other in ways you never even dreamed possible. Wouldn't you like that? To be able to make your lover as happy as possible when you're intimate?"

Akashi leaned in and kissed Adrian on the forehead. "I plan to make this experience fun for everyone. Please don't be afraid, Adrian-chan." She smiled. "I know it sounds weird, but wouldn't you rather learn from someone who is experienced and not just some random sex pervert?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Adrian took a deep breath as Akashi gently tried to explain herself, trying to calm down. "Well...um...[size=50:19lfkbyj]kinda" she mumbled to herself, blushing when Akashi kissed her on the forehead tenderly. "But I haven't been with anyone other than Rebecca so... it's still weird." She re-asserted her position, folding her arms as she sat on the floor like a child. "...What did you mean by ...things?"

Last edited by 3727 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next