by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rayne Suterusu vs. Belinda Northman

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rayne Suterusu vs. Belinda Northman - Page 3 Empty Re: Rayne Suterusu vs. Belinda Northman

Post by ThunderFox Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:20 am

It took all the strength she had but Rayne managed to struggled her way to the ropes, just close enough for her to be able to wrap her fingers around the bottom rope. Every moment after that felt like forever as she waited for Belinda to let her go, and when she finally did, the technical wrestler took in a deep hissing breath as she reached back to comfort her now aching back. First a powerbomb, them a submission, what's next?

When the blonde told her that she was tough, Rayne took the compliment, but she still hated herself for letting her take such advantage of her. Sure, she had agreed to felt her hit her with one move, but she figured she'd be able to come right back. The new found pain in her back was going to make that much more difficult that she expected. Still, it was a great relief when Belinda moved back to give Rayne enough time to recover a bit.

Sucking in a deep breath, Rayne used to the ropes to climb to her feet, scrunching her face a bit as the pain in her back objected to her trying to do so. "G-good moves... but it won't be happening again," Rayne said, breathing deeply, making her barely covered chest rise and fall a bit.

Back to top Go down

Rayne Suterusu vs. Belinda Northman - Page 3 Empty Re: Rayne Suterusu vs. Belinda Northman

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:34 am

Belinda had to admit that Rayne was a pretty tough girl, she had a feeling that was the case before, but being dragged like she was when she preformed that move on the girl's back, she couldn't help but so far enjoy Rayne, it was pretty clear the she was tough but Rayne also seemed like a really nice girl, something that made the Assassin smile. And with that as she gave the girl a bit of time to get up she would reach out with her hand in an attempt to give Rayne a hand up, seeing what Rayne would do with the offer, regardless if she took it or not Belinda would attempt and take a few steps back afterwards and get into her stance, unless Rayne used that open window to counter attack.

" Thanks, but I'm sure it will. For both of us, But I'll show you in the end, that I'll be the winner. I mean I like you an all, you're a cool girl and you do look pretty good, but that doesn't mean that I won't beat you with a 3 count!" Belinda let out with a cute smile on her face as one of her bonny ears crocked a bit as she said that. " Well, whenever you are ready to get started again!" The cute blond let out with a smile on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Rayne's back was screaming at her as she tried to get up to her feet. The submission from Belinda had done the trick, that much was obvious. But Rayne was no stranger to the pain from a submission, nor was she a stranger to dishing out the same pain. She was a grappler after all, and damn proud of her skills. She even managed to make Rei, an obviously well known girl here in the AFW, tap out in one of their practice spars on her first day here. If she could get her to feel the pain, then she could get Belinda to feel it as well.

Still, it was a nice gesture for the blonde to offer hand to help her. Even if it was a match, it was much appreciated. But she wasn't going to take the offer, so she let the hand hang as she got herself to her feet. It was nothing against Belinda, but Rayne knew that being too friendly could mean that somebody took it easy on the other. She didn't want that. "Thanks, but no thanks. I got it," she said, hoisting herself up completely, and away from the ropes a bit.

"Oh trust me, if you want to beat me, it will have to be by 3 count. I won't quit until I'm out cold," Rayne responded, grinning at the smaller girl. With that Rayne got herself ready, widening her stance a bit before offering up another test of strength. She might have lost the last one, but this time, she was confident she could take Belinda down.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:56 am

Belinda raised an eyebrow as she looked on at Rayne get up on her own, she couldn't really say that she blamed the girl, perhaps Rayne though it was some kind of trick or anything, which just made it that to prove that it wasn't Belinda would simply put on a smile and retract her arm, " That's fine, don't wanna make you look like you need help just yet." Belinda let out as she would nod her head a little as she would then take a few steps back, she tilted her head to the side for a second before she would push out her smaller chest out in front of her. " I mean, I'm probably gonna have to help you after the match anyways, though carrying you might not be something that you'd enjoy that much." Belinda said teasingly to Rayne as she would then raise her arms and ready herself into a wrestling stance.

When Rayne said that thing about having to beat her with a 3 count though, Belinda couldn't help but smile and let out a little involuntary laugh. " Ah...sorry, I am not laughing for any specific reason...It's just that's an exciting thought, that I'll be fighting someone who doesn't give up. Those are the best fights after all." Belinda said with a smile. When she soon saw that Rayne was offering another test of strength Belinda would smile and step forward. " Ohoho ? Haven't learned your lesson? Wanna do the same rule as before ? or just a straight up test of strength." the cute blond asked as she would attempt to move in and accept the test of strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:56 am

Hearing Belinda laugh, Rayne almost felt like she should be insulted. But she wasn't. Belinda didn't seem like she was laughing at her directly. It just bugged her a bit. All the same, ti felt good to be acknowledged. Rayne was happy to show the blonde that she was willing to fight until her body just couldn't continue. She had that kind of willpower. She knew she did. And it was time to let her fang's show! "I just hope that you can keep up with me. After all, I'm a grappler. You think you can go without tapping?" Rayne would ask, more of a rhetorical question, but still, she wanted to know.

"Oh no, this time, I'm gonna prove that I'm stronger. You got lucky last time," Rayne challenged, still awaiting Belinda to take her offer for the test of strength. She knew that it was a long shot of course. Belinda had already proven she could overpower her once. And with how her back felt, she could likely do it again. But Rayne was way to smart to not have a few tricks up her sleeve, just in case...

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:00 am

Belinda grinned a little when she heard what Rayne said and couldn't help but think about the answer for a little, as if she was seriously thinking about it, all before she smiled a bit and nodded to Rayne. " Of course! I'm a powerhouse grappler, Rayne-san. Don't take me so lightly." Belinda said as she would then move up towards Rayne and get ready for the test of strength, still with a bit of a smile on her face as she went up to stand as close as possible to the bustier opponent.

" Really now ? just lucky ?...well then, show me what you got Trix the bunny." Belinda let out with a little snicker as she attempted to raise her hands up and entwine her fingers with Rayne's, all to try and lock the hold in firmly, although to start off with the cute blond known as the Gold Shadow would simply attempt to keep her ground, right now, flexing her legs and trying to keep herself in a firm position to try and deal with whatever Rayne had planned for her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:55 am

Rayne knew full well that Belinda was moist likely going to be the winner of their next test of strength. That thought definitely didn't escape the grappler. But still, she was determined to show that, just because she couldn't necessarily overpower the blonde, she could outwit her. She had to do that many time throughout the matches she had been in before joining the AFW, so doing it here shouldn't be so hard.

"Trix the bunny? Really? That's all you could come up with?" Rayne said. Even though it was such a silly, childish name to call her, it still brought a slight blush to her cheeks, since it was a reminder of just how little she was wearing. Not only that, she couldnt' help but giggle. She never thought she would be called such a silly name.

Once Belinda locked her fingers with her own. Rayne was ready to act quickly. If Belinda started to push against her, Rayne would immediately fall backwards, holding the girls hands tightly in her own. Just as she would hit the ground, she would go to push her feet into Belinda's gut, and try to monkey flip her over top of her and right onto the mat. It wasn't a move she was particularly good at, but it was worth a try.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:39 am

Belinda would simple nod her head a little as Rayne asked her if that was really the best she could come up with, " Best I could come up with in 5 seconds that wasn't offensive, Yes, yes it was ~ And I can tell you love it." Belinda said jokingly as she stuck her tongue out in a teasing manner, referring to the fact that she could see that slight blush and her that giggle.

The Gold Shadow would soon entwine her fingers with Rayne, keeping a smiling smirk on her face as she could only wait and see what Rayne was planning, she sort of knew that Rayne probably couldn't take her down with strength, unless that loss earlier had been a ruse and in that case it had been a very good ruse. Regardless Belinda stood ready and as soon as she felt their hands entwined she tried to push Rayne downwards, attempting to get the girl to fall down onto her knees.

But one thing was different this time, the second she did it all felt to Easy and a second after she felt how she was pulled along for the ride downwards, " Guip!" Belinda let out a little yelp as she felt Rayne's foot press up against her stomach, pushing out a tiny bit of air from the slightly smaller girl's lungs as she was then flung over her head and crashed down hard onto the mat, with her back first. " Guh!!" Belinda cried out as her hair wildly placed itself in every direction on the mat, her bunny ears got placed a bit crocked and the end started to press against one of her real ears.

The Cute blond soon arched up a bit off the mat and started to rub her back a little before she tired to slowly seat herself up onto her butt.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3