by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 10 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:25 am

At this point, the memory of their first match seemed very distant for Claire. She was just happy that she was able to be friends with Akiko, and was excited at the prospect of spending more time together with her. “Awesome,” Claire said, when Akiko said that she would love to go out for breakfast the next morning, too. “Sounds fine to me. We can figure out where we want to go tomorrow, unless you have something particular in mind right now.”

Listening to Akiko thank her for being a good sport, Claire laughed and sat down on the bed next to her rival, putting her arm around the girl’️s shoulders in a friendly way. “Hey, I humiliated you, too, so as far as I’️m concerned, we’️re pretty much even for that,” she explained with a smile. “Oh, except for the fact that I lost. Twice, now. I do intend to beat you one of these days, Aki!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) - Page 10 Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:30 am

"No, we can figure it out tomorrow." She said. She was too tired to think of anything right now. She didn't know too many places that served breakfast food, but she could probably look something up online using her phone.

Feeling Claire's arm around her, Aki twitches a little, not expected her rival's touch. Again she was amazed at how easily the girl could brush something like that off. The event still haunted Aki to this day. Claire sure was mentally tough. "Heh, well we can fight anytime your ready Claire... except tonight, 'cause I'm bushed."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:57 am

Claire giggled when Akiko challenged her to fight again anytime—anytime, that was, except for tonight. It made sense. Claire didn’️t feel like fighting any more, either, after the exhausting bed wrestling match which the two of them had put each other through. “I’️m right there with you, Aki,” she said, shaking the ninja girl with the arm she still had wrapped around her shoulders. “I’️m really starting to feel a little achy after that fight, so it would probably be best to try to get to sleep soon and sleep that off. But sometime soon, let’️s fight again. We could make a day of it, even—go somewhere for lunch, hang out at the library, then come back here and have a little wrestling match.” She punctuated the end of the sentence with a long, soft yawn. She was starting to feel pretty darn tired.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:59 am

"Yeah, let's do that Claire." She said, lying back into the bed. The night had been interesting. She won her fight with Claire and they bonded a little in the process. Claire was going to be a great rival for her. She looked forward to trading blows with her tomorrow.
A yawn escaped the kunoichi as she started getting under the covers. She could go to sleep right now. "Well, I'm going to hit the sack now." Aki said, yawning again. "Good night Claire, can't wait for tomorrow."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:05 am

Claire felt really good about how things had gone tonight, even though she had lost. Going into the night, she had just looked at Akiko as a rival, albeit one with whom she might have a decent working relationship. Now, the two of them seemed to be making their way towards the status of true friends, which was always good, especially for a girl like Claire, who was somewhat antisocial as it was, and who was living in a strange city in a foreign country to boot. And, even if Akiko wasn’️t interested in her just yet, Claire had discovered a burgeoning crush she had on the ninja girl, and hoped that she could someday soon convince Akiko to become closer.

Claire would lay down alongside her friend and rival, yawning again and pulling the covers over her body. She looked over at Akiko beside her, smiling tiredly. “I had a great time tonight, Aki,” she said, as the two prepared to get to sleep. “Let’️s get a good night’️s rest so we can have some more fun tomorrow…” With that, she would roll over onto her back and slowly fall asleep.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10