by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) Empty Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 am

Claire had been training. She could not get out from under the specter of her very first match at AFW—no matter what she had done since then, the humiliation she had suffered at the hands of that cute ninja girl, Akiko Hoshi, was always in the back of her mind.

Tonight, Claire hoped to get that monkey off of her back. She had spent the last couple of hours cleaning her apartment, making sure it was spotless. She had spent the last several weeks training, learning to box, learning how to take a punch. Akiko was not going to embarrass her this time around! Claire was determined to defeat the girl, especially since she would be on her own turf—in her own bed in a kawaii bed wrestling match.

After cleaning, Claire had taken a nice, hot shower before changing into her favorite bra and panties. Putting on a robe, she would sit down to watch some television, waiting for her opponent to arrive. Tonight, they would not be watched by any audience; it would be just the two of them. It would be well known, however, who had come out on top.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:26 am

Sadly, their rematch had some issues as far as scheduling went since Aki's vigilante work interfered a lot more than she thought, but the night had finally arrived. She asked one of her friends if they would mind cover her shift tonight and she was about to go Claire's apartment. The ninja girl had seen Claire from time to time at the dojo, but they rarely sparred, so this was a bit exciting to see if her rival had gotten stronger. "Hey, I have a rival now~!" She realized with a giggle. The two did have some heated and mixed feelings toward each other after their first match. She hadn't had another match since then, but she trained hard over the past while and she felt she could beat Claire again. However, she wouldn't humiliate her this time. This time she'd win by knockout!

"Hope you're ready for bedtime Claire, because I'm going to knock you out!" She said, smirking slightly. Aki was dressed in a tank top white and shorts black, wearing black sandals. As for the match's attire, she was wear dark purple bra and panties. She was still flustered by the idea of having a match in such conditions, but she sparred with her friends at her house in their panties to get over the initial embarrassment. It led to some... less than humble events at her house.

Finally reaching Claire's apartment, Aki knocked on the door, awaiting her rival to come open it. "Claire, it's me, Akiko." She called.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire) Empty Re: Bed Wrestling Revenge! (Akiko vs. Claire)

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:39 am

Claire, too, was excited by the prospect of having a rival. She had had a couple of matches since losing her AFW debut to Akiko, and those had had mixed results, both in terms of wins and losses and in terms of her relationship with the opponent. Some had become her friends. Some, hated foes. Only Akiko engendered such curious mixed feelings in Claire, and that was something that the black-haired kawaii was hoping to work through tonight.

When she heard the knock on the door, Claire sprang to her feet, but tried not to seem too anxious, giving her opponent an “I’️m coming!” before making her way casually to the door. When she opened it, she saw Akiko standing there in a cute white top and black shorts. Her pale cheeks flushed red. Seeing the girl that had humiliated her standing there looking so cute brought out a bunch of contradictory emotions in the schoolgirl.

“Hey there, Aki,” Claire said, beckoning the girl inside. “Nice to see you again. Welcome to my, uh, humble abode!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:59 am

"Uh, thanks Claire." Aki said hesitantly, noticing her blushing. Was Claire... actually aroused by Akiko's outfit? Well, Claire looked kind of cute herself with her robe, but not enough to make Aki blush. Canted her head at Claire, gazing at her before walking in and taking her sandals off. Is Claire bisexual or gay? The ninja thought curiously. Aki herself was bi, but she didn't really have those kinds of feeling for anyone yet. And Claire was dressed a little too conservatively at the moment to get Aki to blush. This would definitely be a weird fight. "You have a nice place Claire." She said offhandedly, smiling at her rival. This felt as weird as their first match. Being this friendly with someone she had mixed feelings about. Aki knew Claire was a good person at heart, but the lengths the two would go to beat each other really made her head spin. "So... you ready for our rematch?" She said, breaking the ice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:16 am

Claire didn’️t know why she was blushing. Her opponent was just wearing normal street clothes. There wasn’️t any reason to get all excited over the way she was dressed. Claire didn’️t know what to think. Akiko was a really sexy girl…but Claire was still angry with her for the way their last match had ended! It was all just too confusing for the little schoolgirl!

“Why, thank you,” Claire said, when Akiko mentioned that she had a nice place. “I’️m glad you like it. Here, let me show you around a little before we get started!”

Grabbing Akiko’️s arm, Claire gave her a quick tour of the small apartment. “Well, here’️s where I sit and watch television…there’️s the kitchen, and there’️s the bathroom…over there is my bookshelf. I tend to read quite a bit, so it’️s pretty well stocked. And…”

She paused, kicking open the door to the last room with a flourish. “…here’️s my bedroom!” she exclaimed. It was a rather small room, but she had decked it out for the occasion. The bed was covered in brand new pink sheets, while one couldn’️t even see the floor through all of the extra pillows that Claire had purchased. She wanted this fight to be comfortable, but that didn’️t mean it wouldn’️t be fierce!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:39 am

Akiko was soon taken on a quick tour of Claire's apartment. Nothing was really outstanding to her. It seemed like a basic apartment. Though Claire's bookshelf certain got the bookworm's attention. It was shocking really, Aki didn't peg Claire for the reading type. This girl was certainly full of surprises. I'll have to read a few of those later. She thought.

Once they got to the bedroom, Aki stared, caught off on how decorated it was. The girl was sure excited about the match to say the least. "Wow... looks very... nice..." She said, still stunned. "Well, I'm gonna' go change, one minute." With that, Akiko walked to the bathroom, shutting the door behind and started stripping. It didn't take long since she dressed lightly to begin with. Once done she folded her top and shorts and set them next to the sink. She looked at herself in the mirror, blushing slightly. Why did she want a match like this? The girl thought with a sigh before walking out of the bathroom. "W-Well, I'm ready to get started..." She said, revealing her purple bra and panties. She blushed deeply, still fluster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:52 am

Claire nodded as Akiko said she was going to go change. “Oh, okay. Hurry back!” she called after the girl, realizing only after she said it that it sounded like she had a serious crush on Akiko. Which she totally didn’️t! Or, well, maybe…

Claire would push those emotions out of her mind for the moment, as she heard Akiko’️s footsteps as she made her way back to the bedroom. Claire would quickly strip out of her robe, and would be standing there in her own underwear—the same white-with-black-polka-dots bra and panties that she had been wearing in their first match—when the ninja girl returned. Claire’️s face once again turned a bright red when she saw Akiko come in wearing nothing but her cute purple ensemble.

“H-hey…” she sighed, taking a nice, long look at Akiko. Realizing she was staring, though, Claire hopped up and grabbed Akiko by the arm again. “Here, let’️s start! Oh, but one more thing before we do. I want to show you what I got for the winner of the match…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:03 am

Seeing Claire in her bra and panties made Akiko blush the same shade of red as Claire. Now she looked cute enough for Aki to blush, and boy did she. Woah, she... looks cute. Akiko thought, shaking her head slightly. This was no time to get aroused, they were rivals, the had a fight they had to see through! They could stare at each other afterwards. Still though, these feelings would make fighting the girl tough. And Aki was no fool, she could tell Claire was feeling the same way. Aki would call it a crush, but lust, the two wanted each other because they were cute, not for any intimate reasons. Knowing that didn't make it any easier though. Claire's words were able to snap Akiko back to reality though. "Huh? What's the winner get?" She said, walking into the pillow covered room with Claire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:18 am

Claire was still fighting to keep her own internal struggle over how and why she seemed to like Akiko in the back of her mind. In her quest to distract herself—and maybe, now that she could see that Akiko obviously felt the same way, her too—Claire ran over to her closet, hopping over the big piles of pillows she had bought, and retrieved the winner’️s prize.

“Well,” she began to explain, “since it’️s an unofficial fight, there are no AFW cameras, and it won’️t count towards our records. But I want it to be obvious who won. So, the winner, well, uh, gets this.” She would pull a big teddy bear out of the closet. The words Akiko vs. Claire: Bed Wrestling Champion were embroidered onto his tummy. “Winner takes home this bear as proof of her victory. Oh, and one more thing.” Claire produced a small digital camera. “When the match is over, the loser—whether she submits or is knocked out—has to get tucked into the bed by the winner, who then gets to take a picture of the loser like that. The picture will be the winner’️s to do with what she wants. If I win, I’️ll probably just show it to a couple of close friends—just to show them what I accomplished.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:57 pm

So, the winner gets that bear? Akiko stared at the creature for a moment, captivated for a moment. It's... so cute. She thought, blushing from how cute it looked, that was definitely some prize, and something she'd fight really hard for! Though having to tuck her opponent in and take a picture seemed a little extreme to her. Either way, she'd take it. It'd be less embarrassing than being stripped or having one's face sat on. "Okay then Claire." The kunoichi said, forcing a smile to break the awkwardness she felt.

She walked to the center of the room, deciding not to get on the bed. Something told her that they'd more than likely be just fighting it out right than in bed anyway. Clair had enough pillow for the who room, so she obviously must had thought their battle wouldn't just be limited to the bed. She took her fighting stance, raising her fists. "I'm really am sorry about our last match, I don't want to do that again." She said honestly. "But don't think I'll hold back just because of that!" With that said, she made a "come on" just with her hand. "Bring it on, Claire-tan!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next